Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies (2063 Views)

Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family? / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals / Robots And Humans Will Have ‘BABIES’ And Create A New Hybrid Species In The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies by Durabest: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2022
The more you stay the more you draw nearer to monupus just file for a divoce with the reason the mum gave to you. If you continue to stay you may end up losing every.
Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies by Originalsly: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
The poster is not the one with the problem. But ... it is a situation than many are in.

This is not the home to raise a child

A home is not the same as a house. She is living in a house... not a home. That house can never become a home because of her strong headed mother in law and her weak heart husband. A man should leave his mother and cleave to his wife. This one has moved his body away from his mother but she still controls his mind.... and he doesn't mind. She should be looking at a divorce.... not at a child. After the divorce .... she should be looking for a matured and responsible man who can raise and manage a family... make a house into a home.... and from experience.... have a good relationship with his family.... in short... .............she should be looking for a man like me!

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies by Newborn27(f): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Marley125:
wait till when exactly sis. Oh you want to wait until you won't be able to have kids again at 36 you're still asking if you should have kids serious. Pls you may have money but you need children of your own that will take care of you at old age. As for your mother inlaw. People like this are to be learned if it means you putting up your best attitude when she's around do it for the sake of peace people like her can't be pleased but there's a way you can be at peace with them if only you choose to pls try & make your marriage work leave your position & financial status aside put in your best effort. From what you wrote here you have not putted in your best effort. Sharon big sis

I'm sincerely sorry for the corrections I'm about to make,....I can't let go as a Teacher...pls 4give me.

"Put" is put.....it has no past tense

Shalom is used not sharon.

I no holy pass... I'm just calling your attention.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies by Newborn27(f): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
To the op......I'd advise you have a child of your own to get the real happiness of womanhood..... THANK God you are a ready made woman.... children are joy giver... you'd get to a point in life where you'd realize that money is not everything in life... kindly understand your mother-in-law's plight...it's not easy for a mother to watch her son not procreating at that age and he's got all it takes to have one.....if your mother-in-law happened to be a Yoruba woman.... you have to buckle up, cos she won't rest on your case.... people around her might tag her as a witch if she's not taking necessary actions..

In conclusion, please be SUBMISSIVE ma, no matter how well made and rich you might be... always remember that the husband is the head of the home.....there are problems which only submission can solve..... respect they say, is reciprocal.....you don't beg for respect....you earn it..... despite your financial status... your mother-in-law still had the guts to send texts and insult you...haba?..... please humble yourself when it comes to in-laws in Nigeria.

"Ka dobale fun rara, ko sope ka ma ga"
"Ka pe were loko iyawo, kole jeka rona lo"

You can use google translation ma.

My own point of view.

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies by Threesha(f): 5:30am On Aug 21, 2022
grin
Newborn27:

I'm sincerely sorry for the corrections I'm about to make,....I can't let go as a Teacher...pls 4give me.

"Put" is put.....it has no past tense

Shalom is used not sharon.

I no holy pass... I'm just calling your attention.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I End All The Relationship Between Myself, Parents And Only Brother / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket / Help! My Wife Is Not Romantic But Abusive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.