Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,804 members, 7,837,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28719 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
all4naija:

Please, jizz the fatty real good for once and leave her. The girl never even asked for marriage in the first case.

But, it is a bad thing ti hurt a girl feeling. On the other hand a girl is supposed to be watchful! She is not intelligent enough to be a good housewife.

shikena it haff finish
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Great advice.

Best things dumbos can do instead of entering the hot intellectually water and get burnt.

You are a[b] mooron[/b]!

Explain to me your so-called "logical reasoning".

Products of failed education!
Product of Successful Education! It's Spelt M.O.R.O.N. Not MOORON! Damn! You are worse than i thought! Until the poster comes and refutes what i said earlier, I have nothing more to say to you, The Great and All Wise Sagamite!. . . . . My Middle Finger Salutes You! smiley
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
OP you now stuck with a liability grin
you better dump her right now or else u would regret marrying her.i also hate fat women as well and our naija girls should really watch what they eat.always popping ice cream and akpu here and there grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Product of Successful Education! It's Spelt slowpoke. Not MOORON! Damn! You are worse than i thought! Until the poster comes and refutes what i said earlier, I have nothing more to say to you, The Great and All Wise Sagamite!. . . . . My Middle Finger Salutes You! smiley

i swear you shouldn't be alive
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
9jafetish:

lol ignorance look whose talking, sexkillz is right, you have issues goodluck in the future.

you're very shallow. simple. get a real life.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
Lol at this thread. They would never make interesting topics like this a front page classic.

I'm having fun grin grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
lefulefu:

OP you now stuck with a liability grin
you better dump her right now or else u would regret marrying her.i also hate fat women as well and our naija girls should really watch what they eat.always popping ice cream and akpu here and there grin

lmao. very true
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2011

WOMEN WHO LIKE FOOD TOO MUCH ARE SO IRRITATING, EWWWW

Oh, christ!! I love food so so much, cannot live without it(duhhh!). . In fact, I am stuffing my face right now. . Kekeke

Sexkillz, I told you to ignore sagamite. . . He is depressed because he has gone fat and bald. Kekekekekeke
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
HE MADE HER FAT! DONT FORGET THAT! I mean who dates someone for 9 YEARS and not marry them!  undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh, christ!! I love food so so much, cannot live without it(duhhh!). . In fact, I am stuffing my face right now. . Kekeke

Sexkillz, I told you to ignore sagamite. . . He is depressed because he has gone fat and bald. Kekekekekeke

#roling my stomach oh!!!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Product of Successful Education! It's Spelt M.O.R.O.N. Not MOORON! Damn! You are worse than i thought! Until the poster comes and refutes what i said earlier, I have nothing more to say to you, The Great and All Wise Sagamite!. . . . . My Middle Finger Salutes You! smiley

You are a cretin!

You are no more talking about logical reasoning?

kandiikane:

Flat chested skank, you are still talking?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Nigerian women have suffered.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

HE MADE HER FAT! DONT FORGET THAT! I mean who dates someone for 9 YEARS and not marry them!  undecided

you have issues. you need to leave your fictitious world
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

HE MADE HER FAT! DONT FORGET THAT!

Did you arrive at that conclusion from you mechanic workshop logical reasoning as well?  undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
For your information, she will be a bigger liability in future if you don't get rid of her now. Try to do it in a matured way - so that she will not be hurt nor you get hurt. Don't also forget to jizz her real good - very important my friend. Girls that can't reason why guys are into them are annoying somehow. For her saying she will kill a guy that does that to her proves she is already feeling the impact of the marriage not succeeding.

Please, try to do something useful for her. Maybe help her to acquire something that will help her to have a better future. Life goes on ,guy!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Did you arrive at that conclusion from you mechanic workshop logical reasoning as well?  undecided
]

lmfao, lol cheesy grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
SOME MOFOS MUST REALLY BE PISSED OFF!!! QUOTING EVERTHING I SAY!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
all4naija:

For your information, she will be a bigger liability in future if you don't get rid of her now. Try to do it in a matured way - so that she will not be hurt nor you get hurt. Don't also forget to jizz her real good - very important my friend. Girls that can't reason why guys are into them are annoying somehow. For her saying she will kill a guy that does that to her proves she is already feeling the impact of the marriage not succeeding.

Please, try to do something useful for her. Maybe help her to acquire something that will help her to have a better future. Life goes on ,guy!

GBAM
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

i swear you shouldn't be alive

With that picture of yours, it is a miracle you are alive. . . Should be charged for crimes against fashion. .  Kekekekke

Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You are no more talking about logical reasoning?

Flat chested skank, you are still talking?
Kekekekee, see your bald head!! The shine from it can brighten the whole of Nigeria. .Kekekeke
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

With that picture of yours, it is a miracle you are alive. . . Should be charged for crimes against fashion. .  Kekekekke

Kekekekee, see your bald head!! The shine from it can brighten the whole of Nigeria. .Kekekeke

oh! so it's now about how i look? *smh* you've lost and your brain should be taken from you and given to someone that will use it
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
Great SAGAMITE! With all your Wisdom, You Fail to notice that it Takes a CRETIN, to know a CRETIN! grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

SOME MOFOS MUST REALLY BE PISSED OFF!!! QUOTING EVERTHING I SAY!!! grin grin grin grin

I am known to be pissed off with people that demonstate low brain power and ugly-arse, malnourished-in-the-chest skanks that behave like hoodrats.

sexkillz:

Great SAGAMITE! With all your Wisdom, You Fail to notice that it Takes a CRETIN, to know a CRETIN! grin

Another cretinous conjecture logical reasoning from a product of a failed education?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^come, he's not ugly nah.

just likely to be a player.

is this a fight for territory or something.

oya, lets have a contest with a poll for the two of you.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

I am known to be pissed off with people that demonstate low brain power and ugly-arse, malnourished-in-the-chest skanks that behave like hoodrats.

Another cretinous conjecture logical reasoning from a product of a failed education?

jisox
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^as for you . . . . . . . . . . .

your wife no dey nigeria

at least until you remove those glasses, turn of age, and remove that sentence under your profile picture.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
SUB! talk to me directly you scared idiot!!! mustard seeded brain!! tsheew
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

^^as for you . . . . . . . . . . .

your wife no dey nigeria

at least until you remove those glasses, turn of age, and remove that sentence under your profile picture.

you really have surpass the minimum stupidity level. i reason everything and if you don't i really don't care.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite (m)
London (Don't let me catch you giving a stupid opinion on this forum)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O!
« #99 on: Today at 03:40:27 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highbros,

If it was this girl that left you for another guy after 9 years for someone else she fancied, guess what all these women pouring venom on you will say.

Come on, take a wild guess.

Things like:

"You took her for granted now"

"She is not the only woman on Earth, there are many fishes in the sea"

"You must have not been treating her right"

"You have to treat a woman with respect"

"You need to be more romantic"

"There must have been something you did wrong"

"It was not meant to be"

"Blah, blah, blah"

"Yaga, yaga, yaga"

THESE SAME WOMEN!

Women are fcking selfish it is shocking! They only like things their way and to their own advantage.

Excellent response. If the man had come here to say his GF of 9yrs dumped him, I wonder if the response would be the same

The Op doesnt want to marry a Hippo shey na by force?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 27naira(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

This dude, you keep spilling trash. oya!! login and download some updates for your win98 braincells. I-too-know!  angry
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
If you couldn't get her off your neck, please, contact me for information and tactics that will finally  solve the whole thing, pal!

I love girls but I have a choice! Not the fatties! Fatties for fatties and, slims for somebody like me!

Please, fat girls beware of me!!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 27naira(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Excellent response. If the man had come here to say his GF of 9yrs dumped him, I wonder if the response would be the same

The Op doesnt want to marry a Hippo shey na by force?

lmao. it's a woman's world!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
SAGAMITE! No wonder you are still Stuck as a Moderator! It's Reasoning Like this! You should have been Promoted to a Super MOD by now!
FYI I DONT KNOW YOU!undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When You Do Not Love Him Enough / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.