Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter (3528 Views)

Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath / Shocking Moment A Ghanaian Pastor Bath His Church Women Naked(graphic Video) / This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Elnathan454(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2022
I think there's nothing wrong with it........also it is not advisable for father's to bath their daughter.
teach them how to bath themselve because practice make perfect.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Mercury12(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Someone asked this question at my place of work and it's seriously being contested with different opinions. Is it right for a Man to bath his daughter and wash her v area.
Yes but when she gets to 5, 6 or 7 years old, i believe at that age a child should be able to wash themselves clean.
So a father can stop bathing them a that point
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by beautyhd: 1:54pm On May 30, 2022
My father bathed me until I started seeing my period at age 13.

This question is not supposed to arise normally if not that some fathers are becoming something else, Why molest a daughter you are suppose to protect?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Emmanuel909090: 2:19pm On May 30, 2022
Sure, it's Normal
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by majamajic(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:
So men are so promiscuous and perverted people are even wondering if it's right for them to bathe their daughters?

Sha, they brought it on themselves.

SHAME!!!!! On all men in the world!!

Including your dad ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by jericco1(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2022
Why this question

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by shaggy007(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2022
It's just like asking if it's right for a mother to bathe her son.

Very stupid question.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by ssoofftt(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2022
Nobody asks if it's right for a lady to bath her son

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by BabaAgba79(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Someone asked this question at my place of work and it's seriously being contested with different opinions. Is it right for a Man to bath his daughter and wash her v area.

Pls, stop this nonsense! I will bathe my daughter till she grows breasts. If she starts growing breasts, I will put a stop so as to respect her privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Malory: 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Of course yes, if she is below 10yrs of age he has every right to bath her!

Come to think of men whose wife have died leaving him to take care of their daughter, definitely he will bath her, rub her cream and cloth her...so no big deal in that!

But I am not speaking for all those peodophilic, rapists and perverts of a fathers
My guy I support you on this one
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Islandlady(f): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
My guy I support you on this one
haha my guy wink u must have to support me, except you are a peodophile or a rapist!
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Malory: 5:45pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
haha my guy wink u must have to support me, except you are a peodophile or a rapist!
I'm still waiting for the video and pictures of your pussy
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Piptocoin: 7:38pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:
So men are so promiscuous and perverted people are even wondering if it's right for them to bathe their daughters?

Your mind is broken and shattered. A proud misandrist, you need psychological help and fast.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by eMoney50(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
DARLINGTON869:

That will depend on the age of the daughter and the situations involved.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by silibaba: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Of course yes, if she is below 10yrs of age he has every right to bath her!

Come to think of men whose wife have died leaving him to take care of their daughter, definitely he will bath her, rub her cream and cloth her...so no big deal in that!

But I am not speaking for all those peodophilic, rapists and perverts of a fathers
if I had a daughter, I will bathe her at any given age.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Prolificgiant(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2022
I don't think there is anything wrong with that if she is below 10yrs ,are you interested in owning a property in ibadan,oyo state chat me up
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by wiseone28: 9:08pm On May 30, 2022
DaBogu:
I dont think there is anything wrong in it. But in other to avoid being considered a mad man by people with faulty eyesights, one should avoid trying to get into town with a dirty car mechanics attire lol.

Am a proud father of 3 girls and a boy. I have NEVER bathed any of my daughters. Things we read these days are too scary, so I think its better one avoids certain things no matter how good your intentions might be.

Our society is a bit biased against fathers. But you can't blame people sometimes because of the scary things we read about some so called fathers doing to their daughters. For example my wife while bathing my son could hold his little manhood and make a joke about it and we all have a good laugh. She could do that on a few more different occasions like while helping him to urinate when he is sleepy, and we all still have a good laugh; But if a father holds his daughters urinary machine and makes such jokes, or does it in some other occassions too, hmm people will start reading silly meanings into it.

So better to avoid certain things while still being a great dad than trying to be a perfect dad and be termed something else by people with weird thoughts.

This is my take on this - Cheers.
You have said it all

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:

shame on all men in the world??
including your Father, Brother and Boyfriend; that is if you have one

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
jamesversion:

I pity the Man whose DNA you carry.
don't mind her bro she's a sadist
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by InfinityFabric: 10:26pm On May 30, 2022
jamesversion:

I pity the Man whose DNA you carry.
Bold of you assuming you're talking to a human being
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Deepocean(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:

Do you mean shame on your mummy's husband?
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:

You are really suffering you need help.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by chatinent: 8:30am On May 31, 2022
Without a pedophilic mind, of course, it's not wrong.

But he should stop when she is heading to puberty.

But what I don't understand is why maids are allowed to bathe their sons. Maids don spoil many boys.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by DaBogu: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
wiseone28:
You have said it all
cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by spencekat(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zonefree:
At a younger age, Yes

Above 8 years, No.
Vice versa?
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by spencekat(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Nobody asks if it's right for a lady to bath her son
Don't mind them
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Daughter by spencekat(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elnathan454:
I think there's nothing wrong with it........also it is [/b]not advisable for father's to bath their daughter[b].
teach them how to bath themselve because practice make perfect.
Even mothers bathing their sons .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? / Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? / Why Do We Have High Rate Of Divorce Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.