Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) (70322 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Gten(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
This mama is endowed.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by EBEk101(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
Every rubbish nah news for this forum

1 Like

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by MrCover: 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by naijaguy1234(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
tongue
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by PCG001: 7:58pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Royalty83(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2022
Teejayadex:
Is plenty

Ko po ke?
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by smile11s(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2022
lol
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by bigpicture001: 7:59pm On May 30, 2022
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Blake755: 7:59pm On May 30, 2022
Omo this gender dey amaze me well well cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by brain54(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
Man or boy…?
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Bmaster(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
That ass is too much naaa, she should give me small abeg cry
its not funny.
Na she say make u lekpa full everywhere?

And to cap it up,u go dey still do nyanga for dem boys around you with your small ass.
: sad
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Verbtips(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJvFVzr7AV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
shey this man,p man go enter this lady totoo, i to long na
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Bbbw: 8:06pm On May 30, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Dennisbulkan: 8:08pm On May 30, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
chai I don follow bad generation enter bus cry
grin
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Sapphire94: 8:09pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
That ass is too much naaa, she should give me small abeg cry

Chai, you fine o tongue

I am handsome too sha wink
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 8:12pm On May 30, 2022
JosephXavier:
I still don't understand why some guys are crazy about big ass

It's annoying seeing it some times

It doesn't add any value neither does it enhance sexual satisfaction

I prefer slim ladies with flat tummy, who I can easily turn, twist and bend at will and also put in different positions

I love having sex in the bathroom with the shower on and lifting my partner with muscles and and bouncing the on my cukk

I want to tell you guys that big ass is total rubbish especially when she doesn't have flat tummy
Disgusting

People have preferences. I am personally crazy for fit ladies (like Kaddi Signia for example) and I've been called a homo sexual for it. Mind you, these are not muscular or masculine women.

We should learn not to judge.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
funny enough I don Bleep yansh wey dey like this doggy .....u gats go from under and she gats spread properly ,If you wan doggy
It's a no no for me grin
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by gadgethead: 8:14pm On May 30, 2022
JosephXavier:
I still don't understand why some guys are crazy about big ass

It's annoying seeing it some times

It doesn't add any value neither does it enhance sexual satisfaction

I prefer slim ladies with flat tummy, who I can easily turn, twist and bend at will and also put in different positions

I love having sex in the bathroom with the shower on and lifting my partner with muscles and and bouncing the on my cukk

I want to tell you guys that big ass is total rubbish especially when she doesn't have flat tummy
Disgusting

You don't know what you are missing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by JosephXavier: 8:15pm On May 30, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

People have preferences. I am personally crazy for fit ladies (like Kaddi Signia for example) and I've been called a homo sexual for it. Mind you, these are not muscular or masculine women.

We should learn not to judge.

I'm fuxking not judging, but sometimes when I see these big asses, I do turn

Bit those big ladies have big tummy and are lazy in the house
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by JosephXavier: 8:15pm On May 30, 2022
gadgethead:

You don't know what you are missing grin grin grin

Tell me what I'm missing please
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Guderian:

U can grow yours

Grow? Is it a plant?
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Warldbest(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
SIMPS everywhere sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Talk2donstan(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
This one na GIG transport or GUO, I'm confused oh, abeg make una help me ask her if she dey go Lagos because I wan from there japa to Kigali.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by dagnop: 8:29pm On May 30, 2022
Boyel:
I fear for Nigeria future. I wonder how this useless news will make it to front page

You are right

I made this useful trend

https://www.nairaland.com/7152695/it-easier-getting-jobs-abroad#113308813

that can change life, but nairaland mod never see it fit to make it to front page

1 Like

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Oplomo: 8:34pm On May 30, 2022
Man wey like big nyash must dey ready to tolerate stretch marks.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
Reminds me of one daughter of Eve like dis that because I told her small small sweet nothings in her ear that year, went and broke one leg of my couch with the weight of her behind! Almost broke my back doin doggie while trying to get at the coochie from under because her honey pot was hidden wayyyy under! My car legs were never the same after I dropped her off the next day. My neighbors tire for me, even my car tires sef tire for me, but sh!t was still worth it! grin grin You’ve got to have the mindset of an adventurer to venture into liaisons with these body type. Can’t be smiling while plowing, it’s serious business boinking BBWs! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
Wow, this is overload
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2022
That means the Yansh strong die lol
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Eberex(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
*HOTEL-CENTER*

THIS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT PLATFORM MANAGED BY LONDON, ENGLAND COMPANY

*You will automatically receive free 5$ to enable you buy the first S1 product*

The S1 product is free, and the S1 is valid for 3 days. After purchasing, you can get 2$ per day, for a total of 6$.

Dm me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.