Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) (70320 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
how dick go take enter this one

I wonder where people with small/average dicks get mind to date ladies like this. I no fit put myself under avoidable stress.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Kirkman: 9:11pm On May 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Make the Yansh come soft like fresh agege bread. grin grin

But this kind Yansh go make guy cum quick with doggy.
Oh! Lord sanctify this Post..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
That yansh can give a man uppercut o tongue
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
The only place you will see the Zoo citizens! Sex sex sex! Tueh!
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by drmuchin: 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nawa

Nawa for rat griller
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Khaysee: 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
God when
Nice
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Kyrie2018: 9:52pm On May 30, 2022
dopedan:
Overload of shit
Na shit full inside nothing else
Many men have been disgraced because of shit
Some have lost their lives
Good luck chasing shit

So you store your sh*t in your butt cheeks and not your colon? Interesting...
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
how dick go take enter this one
.... Lol. Na only you ask the right question.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 10:02pm On May 30, 2022
When you try your first, You will LEARN A LESSON
There is difference between "SIX" and "HALF A DOZEN". shocked
JosephXavier:
I still don't understand why some guys are crazy about big ass

It's annoying seeing it some times

It doesn't add any value neither does it enhance sexual satisfaction

I prefer slim ladies with flat tummy, who I can easily turn, twist and bend at will and also put in different positions

I love having sex in the bathroom with the shower on and lifting my partner with muscles and and bouncing the on my cukk

I want to tell you guys that big ass is total rubbish especially when she doesn't have flat tummy
Disgusting
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 10:04pm On May 30, 2022
Na there Abacha loot dey.
The girl wey give Abacha apple, after she pack him money
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJvFVzr7AV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by JosephXavier: 10:05pm On May 30, 2022
MUAnaZephyr:
When you try your first, You will LEARN A LESSON
There is difference between "SIX" and "HALF A DOZEN". shocked

What made you think I haven't tried?
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
That ass is too much naaa, she should give me small abeg cry
Let's pray for yansh growth. I need more too.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
Maybe you have, and it wasn't a pleasant experience for you
Probably you went about it the wrong way. There are pattern to everything.

Big nyassh no get stress at all. 
But need serious digging, mobility and
firmness from the Digger
shocked shocked
JosephXavier:

What made you think I haven't tried?
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:54pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
"..Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside..." cheesy All these bloggers sef. Shey the yansh na Uber?

But, Omooooo see Ukwu of life....

Ukwu to the world.. Chaiiii.. This is exactly how Cristiano Ronaldo carried Manchester united all season.

grin grin ;Dyou no well asweargad grin grin grin
Yansh don become buhari train grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Blackmanpro: 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
Y he no hug her from back make he gbola...
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by okuta007: 3:13am On May 31, 2022
JosephXavier:

I prefer slim ladies with flat tummy, who I can easily turn, twist and bend at will and also put in different positions

I love having sex in the bathroom with the shower on and lifting my partner with muscles and and bouncing the on my cukk

I want to tell you guys that big ass is total rubbish especially when she doesn't have flat tummy
Disgusting

the bigger and more curvy the ass the sweeter the sex …… because the ass makes the cu nt more elastic and sweeter
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 3:41am On May 31, 2022
JosephXavier:

Disgusting

But are the guys that like big ass complaining about the big ass?
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Elnathan454(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2022
Upcoming means of transportation
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by WideMouth333(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2022
WONDER-WORKING PSALMS OF KING DAVID
Whatever you need, the Psalms of David can supply it!
KEY VERSES OF PSALMS TRIGGER MIRACULOUS RELEASE OF COSMIC ENERGIES!
AMAZING SECRET IN PRINT FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Do visit this link below to read more.....

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=747501743049853&id=100033701011207&_rdr
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2022
Circulation of air will be highly restricted there.
This will make a good habitat for bacteria to incubate.
It will lead to multiplication of bacteria.
Excessive bacteria causes foul odour.
The bottomline is that the backside and even the frontside will have a very foul smell.
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2022
The kind of Ass I like to Fucvk..
Re: Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
That ass is too much naaa, she should give me small abeg cry
Go and by yours,yansh full market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.