Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (52602 Views)

Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Abia APC Guber Primary: Ogah, Others Insist On Direct Primary As Emenike Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by pachigo001(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu will make a good VP to Peter Obi
He has the capacity grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Rawtruth1: 3:40pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi is the last hope for Nigeria.

IF South west like, let them be blinded by hate for Easterners as they did in 2015 which landed Nigeria in this mess and woes all round.
Selfishness, egocentric ambition of some people will ultimately sink this country.

In Peter Obi we trust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Alexaonfleek: 3:40pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:
I still don't understand, where are those that will vote for the labor party.

They have no national structure.

Lol.
Parties with national structure, see where they've taken Nigeria to grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Obidient1: 3:42pm On May 30, 2022
Lovelife433:
Dis peter Obiora na confirm fool. In PDP VP or minister is sure for you, and you I'll gain some experience and popularity from their it will be easy for him to contest as president. No his illiterate village ppl will not gree.
. You don't know anything Honestly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by David160(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2022
Congratulations
Competence over popularity come 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Onuoha1234(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2022
Rock of ages cleft for me. Carry go go go!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Infomaz(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2022
The people's revolution has started. 50 million votes loading! This is a clarion call to Nigerian Youths. Get your PVC ready. Let's reclaim our country from political vultures and scavengers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by tonididdy(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2022
Hmmm...

It's the party for me, e nor join et'al
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by okey4reel(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:

What is structure without the people, do u think Nigerians are not tired of APC and PDP, let me tell you, if we are determined, we will give APC and PDP a run for their money next year, we want credible and competent candidates so we are not voting party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Nobleman80: 3:56pm On May 30, 2022
gentlegenius:
If Nigeria was to be a sane country, anywhere Peter Obi goes, he should win. But unfortunately, in a country where the insane fools are much more than the sensible ones, people will soon start telling us how Labour Party doesn't have the structure to win election and how Peter Obi doesn't have the money to pay voters.
What happen to our conscience? Our we really serious about taking back this country?
The problem is you don't take back what you have never had. Nigeria was never a country and will never be. When you listen to people who you think are enlightened enough to know how a country works and hear the rubbish they spew in both conventional and social media about Nigeria then you will realize that there is no hope. No politician dead or alive worked for progress of Nigeria rather for progress of thier region or religion
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by divineuk(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
We already knew, this is not news to us
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Zeezenho: 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:
All igbos should rally round him and forget about party loyalty. Let's turn the table once in this country. Though he may have problems with the national assembly as his party may not have the majority seat. But, there must be a way out. Gone are the days when they just give us the option of choosing between two devils.

if he wins every they will all move to labour party.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by RPG2020(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2022
Igbo:
minus for Atiku if you know you know

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Maverick777: 4:02pm On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
so in your warped mentality u believe d best way to market your candidate is to say youths will b ruined if they don’t vote for him?
Stop throwing tantrums just because it's a faceless forum, it doesn't tell well of your personality.
besides, I'm not into your political permutations or jargon, it was the anomaly in your post that caught my attention, I thought it was an oversight, clearly it wasn't.
pls don't quote me anymore.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Achilles881: 4:05pm On May 30, 2022
gentlegenius:
If Nigeria was to be a sane country, anywhere Peter Obi goes, he should win. But unfortunately, in a country where the insane fools are much more than the sensible ones, people will soon start telling us how Labour Party doesn't have the structure to win election and how Peter Obi doesn't have the money to pay voters.
What happen to our conscience? Our we really serious about taking back this country?

Englis, we Nigerians will collect #500 for South and plate of almajiri rice for north and then we will vote our killers to continue killing us undecided I hope I understand what I'm saying kiss, anyway, as a Nigerian I'm the most sufferisticated human, I will check whether that Peter is my religion, where now tongue then I will check whether he from my place, said Kai, then I will ask for bribe, egunje grin I no be dull person na, I hear say that Peter obi no decgive bribe lipsrsealed I go vote another person
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by MT: 4:06pm On May 30, 2022
gentlegenius:
What happen to our conscience? Are we really serious about taking back this country?

I will vote for him if he can explain his involvement in "Pandora" . He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Ddokie: 4:09pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:

Okay. Like people need a structure to stand on before they thumbprint on election day right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Ddokie: 4:12pm On May 30, 2022
Konjiboii:

I have stumbled upon Pat before countless times, him and Peter there's no difference, he is a passionate and patriotic Nigerian.humble too, he held a door for me when I was getting into a building.

The only difference is that he has not been tested with public office, but peter has been.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2022
Greatkenny2:
we understand the sarcasm... even the pain behind it... you go Dey alright eventually..

Lol. The pain is all yours. All your political leaders disgraced as cowards who fled rather than test their popularity i.e Obi, Kalu, Ngige, Emefiele etal.

Anyim has to be given credit for staying the course but we all know how he fared.

The biggest coward and flop of all though is China man Obi. The great Igbo hope has become the great Igbo hype.

You guys are clowns I swear. Premium comic relief always. Who needs Mr. Macaroni, Basketmouth, AY and dem lot when you Igbos are making total fools of yourselves grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Onarabu: 4:16pm On May 30, 2022
boldtruthalways:

It's the turn of the SE to produce President. What makes you feel Nigerians should continue to be fools all the time. Buharii is almost done for 8years, it's the turn of the South and south East in particular. This is a secular nation. Give PETER OBI a chance to rebuild Nigeria.

God bless you! I don't know what these people want self, you said you wanted peter obi, you did one million man match for him, now he chose to run! You're now complaining, must it be PDP or APC all the times
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Reality3080: 4:16pm On May 30, 2022
Maverick777:

Stop throwing tantrums just because it's a faceless forum, it doesn't tell well of your personality.
besides, I'm not into your political permutations or jargon, it was the anomaly in your post that caught my attention, I thought it was an oversight, clearly it wasn't.
pls don't quote me anymore.
u stupidly quoted me when I don’t even know u or quoted u n u are here talking thrash

Go n f@@k yourself
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by timstone(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:

We are the structure
We move

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by simplesearch: 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
Voting for Obi seems to be the only viable option. Any vote cast for Atiku or Tinubu seems to me like a waste. In a cosmopolitan, pluralistic, multi ethnic and multi religious society like ours, not factoring other component that make up this contraption is a prelude for injustice and social imbalance.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by tamdun: 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
His people will not vote for him, remember how they voted against ojukwu?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Burruchaga71(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2022
Over to you Nigerians. Do not let this opportunity slip you again. Have a deep thought and see whether APC and PDP has rescued Nigeria. Have a deep thought and see whether Nigeria is doing well in the comity of nations. Have a deep thought and think of the future of your children. Have a deep thought and think of ASUU on strike while their children school abroad, the hospitals underfunded while they jet out for medicals abroad. Use your conscience and for once remove tribalism as we did with MKO Abiola. Vote Peter Obi so that we hold him accountable. Yes we can.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by wencesolo(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
Only slave minded fools and adolescents in this platform talk about Tinubu and the likes. No graduate wey don hustle for over 8years plus no better job would want to hear the names of these criminals. In Peter Obi we stand in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
Why will I waste my vote for dumb politicians like Atiku and Tinubu when we have a brilliant man like Peter Obi even if Peter Obi join sdp na him I go still vote for I no be Igbo guy o the fact is Igbos get sense pass many of una for this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by FamTomx2(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2022
Redpill1:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president

This is Peter Obi's thread, so f*ck off with your Tinubu gbos gbas..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
Onarabu:

God bless you! I don't know what these people want self, you said you wanted peter obi, you did one million man match for him, now he chose to run! You're now complaining, must it be PDP or APC all the times

They are confused clown. They told us Peter Obi is the choice of real Nigerians and that "money bags" like Atiku and Tinubu cannot match him.

Well, Obi now has a platform. How difficult to now get the "real Nigerians" to abandon others and vote Obi to deliver the Presidency we are told all Nigerian wants and are ready to vote for?

Shebi it is the man they are voting for and not Party. Surely Obi "the movement" should be able to win easily on any platform na.

Last last it will become clear to all Nigerians that Igbos are not serious and just love complaining and disturbing the peace everywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Bluebrain101: 4:27pm On May 30, 2022
gentlegenius:
What happen to our conscience? Are we really serious about taking back this country?

Wherever you are you deserve $10M. That's the absolute truth!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by nebeolisa(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
Let’s join hands and do the right thing now dat we have the chance

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

This is Peter Obi's thread, so f*ck off with your Tinubu gbos gbas..

Oya put fence and gate around the thread to prevent non-Obi fans from getting in to comment na. Frustrated Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.