Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (52617 Views)

Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Abia APC Guber Primary: Ogah, Others Insist On Direct Primary As Emenike Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
dammyco:
He no wan loose for primary level, I understand this my Igbo guy.

Someone with FOCUS and with GOD always find a way to be in the Journey to his destination......

Go and get your Poll card and vote a man with less words but great mind on how to change Nigeria .

He did it in Anambra , gave Anambra State a Profit of #75billion , took his own share as he worked for it as well with the company....

A man EFCC doesn't have a single paper written his name!!!!!!!!!
Not by his connections but by his accountability!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by rolams(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
mannasseh:

i hope you are not joining the middle belt with the so called north. because adding the middle belt makes them feel mighty

Any strong man from that region?

What is the number of their electorate?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by rolams(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
Greatkenny2:
there are so many northerners that would vote Obi, he just needs a good Muslim north to balance the equation

Who are they?

Who is the popular Northerner?

They only know 3 parties now, APC, PDP and NNPP the Kwakwaso party.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Fairview1: 7:10pm On May 30, 2022
Nigeria is in Labour, delivery is 9months from Now. Obi-diently waiting...
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Fairview1: 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
Lovelife433:
Dis peter Obiora na confirm fool. In PDP VP or minister is sure for you, and you I'll gain some experience and popularity from their it will be easy for him to contest as president. No his illiterate village ppl will not gree.

Trash. Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by silibaba: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
Tinububalls:
Who is the right candidate for vice now?

He will need someone from north central.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by dammyco(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Someone with FOCUS and with GOD always find a way to be in the Journey to his destination......

Go and get your Poll card and vote a man with less words but great mind on how to change Nigeria .

He did it in Anambra , gave Anambra State a Profit of #75billion , took his own share as he worked for it as well with the company....

A man EFCC doesn't have a single paper written his name!!!!!!!!!
Not by his connections but by his accountability!!!!!
Okay na. With God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 30, 2022
silibaba:

He will need someone from north central.
sanusi wouldn't b bad
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by chinchum(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2022
The last time a 3rd force in a Nigerian presidential election had sizable number of votes was ACN in 2011 and it was 2 million votes. They had a fairly ok structure in SW and SS , with about 5 governors. In the 2019 election, the candidate with the 3rd position had 100,000+ votes because it had a party name similar with one of APC or PDP. Labour party has no political structure, not even a councillor. I call any presidential candidate outside apc or pdp a clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by MansoryMX(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:
I still don't understand, where are those that will vote for the labor party.

They have no national structure.

Define, explain and give an example of a National structure?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 30, 2022
Rgade:

Stop using emojis and lol to conceal your pain. I know that what you’re passing through at the moment is not easy, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lol. You're really a sad troll and an anorak. Obi has just been humiliated and made to flee because of the realization he can't mix it with the big boys.

The unambitious and cowardly joker has ended up in a Party that cannot even fund lunch of guguru and groundnut for Obi let alone a robust natjonal campaign.

Methinks it is you Obi fans, previously viewing him a messiah, who will be in excruciating pain right now that you are trying to project on others who had always accurately predicted that Obi is a political nonentity who will always fall short. The 419 wannabe is now at the level he belongs.

More pain and frustration coming your way buddy. cool cool
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Ken4Christ: 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
kingyakos:

enyaà put this ur tribalism for pocket, we are talking about the whole Nigerians and u are here talking about igbos alone

I agree with you. But the primary support must come from his own people. If his own does not support him, the support from the rest of Nigerians will be insignificant. In other words, I expect him to get over 90% vote from south east. Then the others will add to it. That is what I meant by it. Just for your information, I am not Igbo. But I stand by him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by mkoabiola: 10:46pm On May 30, 2022
sonature1:

You are not informed.

PDP governors insisted that the VP must be a serving governor as a condition for supporting Atiku.

There was nothing left for Obi in PDP anymore.
It all politics.

Atiku knows d game better.
He won't dance to thier tunes if he clinch the ticket
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by LordOfTheGame: 11:12pm On May 30, 2022
Nnukwu mmanwu puta, obodo agbawa oso!

Carry we dey go, Obi carry we dey go the promised land.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by 007s(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2022
Greatkenny2:
. Einstein.. then who has? Atiku? Tinubu? Oh please

Those ones dey b Buhari loading now
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by kingyakos: 3:39am On May 31, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I agree with you. But the primary support must come from his own people. If his own does not support him, the support from the rest of Nigerians will be insignificant. In other words, I expect him to get over 90% vote from south east. Then the others will add to it. That is what I meant by it. Just for your information, I am not Igbo. But I stand by him.

The East are for Obi completely but Obi's movement is beyond East.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Ken4Christ: 6:41am On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

The East are for Obi completely but Obi's movement is beyond East.

It is determined by who becomes his vice. It won't be easy to get a northern Muslim who has popularity to be his vice because of their pride of thinking that they own this country. In any case, we are hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by lugado: 6:45am On May 31, 2022
jerk:
You are the one who supposed to be in prison for supporting evil leaders since you're profiting from their corrupt rule.
Vote Obidiently!

You don't need to insult me.
Learn to take criticism without making it personal
So obi too is not evil
Pele oo family obi
I pray he gets 2 million votes
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by nuele(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2022
Of course! I have mine. I will use it accordingly and for my best decision.

saintkel:
it jsnot enough oga....do u have ur PVC?......anyone without PVC should not comment here
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by princeadeku(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Waste of time, man power and resources. Obi and the.entire South are not serious about 2023 Presidency
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Mycometp3(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
How is that an insult ooo professor
ogbuefi677:

Adding the "even though I'm a yoruba man" is kinda insulting on your person.
Peter Obi is a good choice,every normal despite their origin should be able to recognise that.
If u want to go tribal about it,remember Obasanjo contested against buhari in 2003 and was voted overwhelmingly even when an Igbo man was on d ballot.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Mycometp3(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Break down the insult abeg make I learn or else na thunder go fire u
Mycometp3:
How is that an insult ooo professor

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / Obasanjo Pictured Licking Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.