Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (52612 Views)

Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Abia APC Guber Primary: Ogah, Others Insist On Direct Primary As Emenike Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by PoliteActivist: 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:
I still don't understand, where are those that will vote for the labor party.

They have no national structure.

Where are those that voted here, see below.
MPO is national structure, that's what you don't understand

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by SteveDGreat: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
The Female Aspirants in labour party Mrs Olufola who decided to contest with Obi.

She finally decides to step down amid voting.

She is our woman leader

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Kirchoffs: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
3gpvids:
"I CAN NEVER VOTE FOR AN IGBO MAN" for anything @all
That is a myopic thinking bro, remove tribal sentiments let’s move this country forward by voting someone who is best for the Job

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by jerk: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Kirchoffs:
I went to buy foodstuffs at the market yesterday and I tried my best to sensitize the women about voting for someone like Peter Obi, Peter Obi has a lot of work to do if he wants to win this election.

The women and men in the grassroots don’t really know him like that. I hope he wins though, he has my vote 100% but I am just one man out of millions
That's the motivation spirit we need, am also one out of millions. If we have many one out of millions I don't see anything stopping him.
Let's move.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by AyakaDunukofia: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Lovelife433:
Dis peter Obiora na confirm fool. In PDP VP or minister is sure for you, and you I'll gain some experience and popularity from their it will be easy for him to contest as president. No his illiterate village ppl will not gree.

I can see how literate you are with the nauseating poor grammar.

Idi..ots everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by okuta007: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Tinububalls:
Who is the right candidate for vice now?

If I were Obi, I wil bait Aminu Tambuwal with the VP position to disunite and punish the Atiku camp for dollarising the convention

Hmmmm - thereby causing confusion with the enemy and then make a secret path with the ApC to make me their VP as soon as they zone their presidency to NE thereby ensuring PDP is resoundingly defeated

Call me a political maverick and you won’t be wrong grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by prixm: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
I have no doubt which party will win the 2023 presidential election between APC, PDP, NNPP and the people. The people are not blind, we can see clearly that Peter Obi is representing us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by lugado: 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
gentlegenius:
If Nigeria was to be a sane country, anywhere Peter Obi goes, he should win. But unfortunately, in a country where the insane fools are much more than the sensible ones, people will soon start telling us how Labour Party doesn't have the structure to win election and how Peter Obi doesn't have the money to pay voters.
What happen to our conscience? Our we really serious about taking back this country?

If Nigeria was a sane country, Peter Obi would be in prison
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Lovelive: 3:15pm On May 30, 2022
I am sorry to say that I hope you are not the real fool here because Peter Obi we all know is not a fool rather a great critical thinker; loved by any sensible Nigerians.

Lovelife433:
Dis peter Obiora na confirm fool. In PDP VP or minister is sure for you, and you I'll gain some experience and popularity from their it will be easy for him to contest as president. No his illiterate village ppl will not gree.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by tnerro1(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi can mobilise 200 billion for his election logistics

Someone that refused to buy a car for him son grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by jerk: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
lugado:

If Nigeria was a sane country, Peter Obi would be in prison
You are the one who supposed to be in prison for supporting evil leaders since you're profiting from their corrupt rule.
Vote Obidiently!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by argital44: 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
see below
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by jerk: 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
okuta007:

If I were Obi, I wil bait Aminu Tambuwal with the VP position to disunite and punish the Atiku camp for dollarising the convention

Hmmmm - thereby causing confusion with the enemy and then make a secret path with the ApC to make me their VP as soon as they zone their presidency to NE thereby ensuring PDP is resoundingly defeated

Call me a political maverick and you won’t be wrong grin
Obi doesn't want VP slut Mr political marverick.
We stand by him and will give him our maximum vote. Enough of old corrupt leaders.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by FireUpNow(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
Now the Ibos or igbos have a presidential candidate but can he win the general election come 2023?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by mecussey(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2022
Africonji:
Yesss!!!!! All well-meaning Nigerians should get their PVC and Vote for Labour party for the presidency in 2023. No more excuses. Labour party now has a candidate that will sweep the country clean if only Nigerians will receive sense for once. If Nigerians miss this opportunity of voting Okwute, then there's no more hope for this country.

If the whole south vote for labor party, Peter obi will not still win. The earlier we understand this the better for us
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Justsylvia(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi all the way!!!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by jerk: 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
mecussey:

If the whole south vote for labor party, Peter obi will not still win. The earlier we understand this the better for us
Even if he falls,I will still have my maximum respect to him for sticking to his ambition than becoming a VP to a corrupt president that will stain his integrity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by pacesetting: 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
We have past this stage brother. Our collective goal is to make Nigeria work again.
Reality3080:
either u like it or not wike will still have a cut in pdp if atiku becomes d president,what will b igbos fate after 22 years of servitude?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Chidex93: 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
I knew Obi would get the LP Presidential ticket we should all realize that it is the elite party(APC&PDP) Vs the poor mass party (LP) Let all the masses both the poor,widow,disabled,commoner vote the LP To liberate and emancipate Nigeria from evil tyrannical apc&pdp led government Nigeria must be free obi carry go #votelabourparty#votepeterobiforpresident#Nigeriamustbefree#obicarrygo obi! Obi! Obinwa.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Tinububalls:
Who is the right candidate for vice now?

jega.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by jerk: 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Let's forget about tribe and vote for the best candidate. I can only vote APC if osibanjo wins the primary for APC. Anything less than that,I will vote Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by pacesetting: 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
Nigeria has presidential candidate. Leave tribalism alone and face the future.

Buhari is from the North. What did he achieve for Northerners?
FireUpNow:
Now the Ibos or igbos have a presidential candidate but can he win the general election come 2023?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by bryning899: 3:31pm On May 30, 2022
It would have been better for him to be Atiku VP since Atiku promised to only serve a term of 4yrs, then Atiku will hand over to him on a gentleman agreement..... That's the best way for Ibo presidency
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by okuta007: 3:31pm On May 30, 2022
jerk:
Obi doesn't want VP slut Mr political marverick.
We stand by him and will give him our maximum vote. Enough of old corrupt leaders.

shorrop there - you hasty hater spewing gabbage - lacking understanding of the english language - Did you see that was a conditional statement to show it was just what I will do not necessarily what Obi should do? are you mad or what ? can’t someone peacefully have a dissenting view from yours without getting harassed ? if you don’t want to see a divergent view from your lineal inclined interest, kindly log out and go to the beer parlor so you can physically assaulted those who challenge your position- anuofia
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by adefitim(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2022
Wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:31pm On May 30, 2022
Redpill1:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president

Wrong thread mate!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:
You should talk about your life, not mine. You should be the one praying hard.

I am not stuck in the 'Shithole'

Then you are selfish and self-centered.A whole lot of the masses are suffering in this your evil structured system.. in case you are not informed.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by otipoju(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:
I still don't understand, where are those that will vote for the labor party.

They have no national structure.

Is it structure that votes or people? The aim is structure is to canvass and serve as party agents to monitor and collate votes at polling booths isnt it.

Now do you know that the Nigerian Labour Congress and has offices and foot personell in all 36 states. Obi will have an army of volunteers what they will need is to be organized for cohesion.

Even focusing on one candidate in Peter Obi is a good thing
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by ssoofftt(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2022
Right direction... Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Jijuo: 3:36pm On May 30, 2022
Zeeku:
don't say that my brother, nobody knows tomorrow. I support Peter Obi
Yes, you are right but the Nigerian election is totally different. They're completely rigged. Your vote does not count. Mr. Atiku Abubakar presumably won it last time but what happened eventually?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down by Obidient1: 3:37pm On May 30, 2022
Congratulations PETER OBI a man of Reputable character per Excellent.
Lets keep Politics, Tribalism and Religion apart and Rescue Nigeria from sinking, Nigeria not only Economy things are getting worst every day.
This not the time to share or collect money .
PETER OBI I know can go hungry many days to make Nigeria Better.
I present to you all PETER OBI For PRESIDENT he remains the BEST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.