Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

See My Futurr Wife.... With Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Futurr Wife.... With Pics (1996 Views)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Futurr Wife.... With Pics by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 30, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7152762/which-these-should-go-depressed

Which is better to learn now ??

Plumbing. I really can't stand all types of irritation

Carpentery. Will it be expensive to start the business after learning.

Solar power installation. I really love it buh pls i need to
Know more

Cctv installation. Can sum 1 really survive on this skill in nigeria

I just need to be financially capable to do what i want
Get a car,build my own house(even if it's a 4-5 bdrm bungalow),take care of my family.

Mods please move to fp it will help alot thx
Re: See My Futurr Wife.... With Pics by Qinglong(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2022
Lol, clickbait. grin

Anyways, for CCTV... I think so. I don't really plan on getting into it, but during my orientation service, I and some others met a man who is into CCTV installation as part of our SAED. According to him, he has never used his university certificate because of that skill.

I don't remember much of the details, but I know he claimed to earn between six to seven figures per month and the money he spends on fuel alone is more than most graduates with office jobs earn on a monthly basis. He has his own business which he showed to us and many proteges, who are doing well for themselves. Honestly, I was very surprised at his success rate.

I think it's probably good if you know your way around it and how to network with others. You could start learning it on YouTube if you want, or somewhere else if you have the means and resources.

1 Like

Re: See My Futurr Wife.... With Pics by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 30, 2022
I neva though one could survive on cctv installation.

Thnx alot

1 Like

Re: See My Futurr Wife.... With Pics by Umueme: 8:12pm On May 30, 2022
Solar Installation and CCTV installation you can learn in a week with intense training. There is money to be gotten there as well. But it is not something you get regularly.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone Is 5.8 Inches Dick Okay For A 20 Years Old / Leave Our Girls Alone - Ugandan Singer Pleads With Nigerian Men (VIDEO) / I Find It Hard To Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.