Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You (1935 Views)

If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by kyber(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
I met her one night while going for a night vigil and that how we became friends.
I think I like her,she’s is cute but not really endowed physically though but she exhibited some traces which I would like to know what it means

1.She hugged me
2.she told me to come see her
3.then she hugged me again for the second time
4. She told me to go sit on her bed(cause she’s was cooking then
5.I told her I wanted to go home to get my power bank but she told me it’s a lie and not to leave, I insisted cause I needed to charge, so she told me to leave my phone then go get my power bank.
6.She told me to go sit on her bed(cause she’s was cooking then)
6.she fed me with meat pie and fishroll

Are these green Lights?
Is she falling for me?
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Zonefree(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
May we not give birth to what we don't know!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by kyber(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Amen oh!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
It's just a sign that she cares about you, not necessarily loves you.

I can offer you my food, ask you to sit on my bed if there's no other space for you to sit on, and enjoy your company, but still feel nothing for you.

I could be wrong about her, but that's just how I see it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by kyber(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Samantha124:

I can offer you my food, ask you to sit on my bed if there's no other space for you to sit on, and enjoy your company, but still feel nothing for you.

So no need to get my hopes up ?

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
For now, yes.. Just go with the flow and see how things unfold.

Do you have feelings for her or you just want to hit and run?
kyber:

So no need to get my hopes up ?
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Rokiat(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Serious question how old are you?

I can bet you are below 23 yr.

4 Likes

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Queendera(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Samantha124:

stop misleading him.

@op, please shoot your shot.

Try cuddling her next time. She may resist. Try to guage if it is strong resistance or a weak one.

Try and try again.

When it comes to this type of girls, it's always better to take the risk and than develop cold feet.

Don't do all those nonsense sweet talk of "how beautiful she is or how you love her". She's no fool.

Just try to initiate physical contacts. Once that is out of the way then you can warm up with talks on how you will like her to be your babe.

Give reasons. Very good reasons. And try to tell her that you value her and will never see her as cheap. Most guys always Make this mistake

4 Likes

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why can't you just advice him without quoting me though?

Must you be a drama queen
Queendera:
stop misleading him.

Try cuddling her next time. She may resist. Try to guage if it is strong resistance or a weak one.

Try and try again.

When it comes to this type of girls, it's always better to take the risk and than develop cold feet.

Don't do all those nonsense sweet talk of "how beautiful she is or how you love her". She's no fool.

Just try to initiate physical contacts. Once that is out of the way then you can warm up with talks on how you will like her to be your babe.

Give reasons. Very good reasons. And try to tell her that you value her and will never see her as cheap. Most guys always Make this mistake
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Queendera(f): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Why can't you just advice him without quoting me though?

Must you be a drama queen
i think you are the one acting drama with your response.

There's no need to be dramatic when you fall in love with someone... At least op's babe is not being dramatic with her feelings.

5 Likes

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
And there was no need for you to quote me and rubbish my advice if you didn't agree with it.

Nairaland is a free space for everyone.
Queendera:
i think you are the one acting drama with your response.

There's no need to be dramatic when you fall in love with someone... At least op's babe is not being dramatic with her feelings.
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Warl0ck: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Op u are a mmumu man for letting those green lights waste.

U would ve dragged her together with u when she told u to sit on her bed.

U would have removed her breast. Hold nipple and clitoris at thesame time, the girl will screenshot.

She must be suffering konjisus that time. And u just wasted oppurtunity.

Op u are a disgrace to men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Queendera(f): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Samantha124:
And there was no need for you to quote me and rubbish my advice if you didn't agree with it.

Nairaland is a free space for everyone.
a free space indeed... So why acting up when I quote you? Is it for garri, agbado or drama queenship?

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Queendera:
a free space indeed... So why acting up when I quote you? Is it for garri, agbado or drama queenship?
Mek wuna calm down. What's the need of quarreling when both of u gave a gr8 advice to the boy? Both of ur advice make sense sha. I have a frnd that can hug me anywhere nd anyhow. She calls me all the sweet names in this world nd i can touch her anyhow i like but the truth is that both of us don't have any romantic connection. I can never bleep her because i see her as my sister nd she also sees me same.
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by kyber(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rokiat:

You might have won that bet grin

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why can't you just give your own advice without rubbishing my own advice?
Queendera:
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Thank you very much sir, she really needs to calm down and stop acting like it's only her advice that matters.
SyrusdeHansome:

Mek wuna calm down. What's the need of quarreling when both of u gave a gr8 advice to the boy? Both of ur advice make sense sha. I have a frnd that can hug me anywhere nd anyhow. She calls me all the sweet names in this world nd i can touch her anyhow i like but the truth is that both of us don't have any romantic connection. I can never bleep her because i see her as my sister nd she also sees me same.
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Thank you very much sir, she really needs to calm down and stop acting like it's only her advice that matters.
Both of u made a valid point so i see no need 4 argument.
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by kyber(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Queendera:
stop misleading him.

Try and try again.

Omo like this ehn I don run ooo
The girl just revealed she has a 3 year old kid

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Foodqueen(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Amin oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by kenedyx: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rokiat:

Come on!
A 10 year old me won't spaz that.
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Holav(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin grin
Zonefree:
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Warl0ck: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:

Omo like this ehn I don run ooo
The girl just revealed she has a 3 year old kid
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BTW! why running?

u can take care of the kid grin grin grin
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by VinnyBaba: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:
I met her one night while going for a night vigil and that how we became friends.
I think I like her,she’s is cute but not really endowed physically though but she exhibited some traces which I would like to know what it means

1.She hugged me
5.I told her I wanted to go home to get my power bank but she told me it’s a lie and not to leave, I insisted cause I needed to charge, so she told me to leave my phone then go get my power bank.

Are these green Lights?
Is she falling for me?

Lolsss, 😄😄😂

These Nairaland Boys ehn. cheesy
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Mrlucky81(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omo this prayer na mountain of fire prayer o
Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by HellVictorinho7: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
spits
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by obinna58(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Seems you’re just waking up to life, realities will hit you soon
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by kyber(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BTW! why running?

u can take care of the kid grin grin grin

Omo me no Dey understand those gender with Pikin matter lol

She was now forming alpha female ontop that omo I japa
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by tydi(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Girl dey give op green yellow and red light to knack am. Op dey go find power bank to charge wetin your brain 🧠 I guess 🤷
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by Nonywendy(m): 1:38am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

1.She hugged me

Are these green Lights?
Is she falling for me?
Simp
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by rex444(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmmmmm are u a virjin ?
Re: Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You by WatchYourSix: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Samantha124:
For now, yes.. Just go with the flow and see how things unfold.

Do you have feelings for her or you just want to hit and run?

Which one is hit and run...how will he know if he wants to stay for marriage now when the whole thing is still new??

."he's cute...i ddnt really have feelings for him at first..i just wanted to try him out" .. i hear this statement a lot from u women.... but i dont get why u women expect men to already want to marry u before approaching u... every onee is just trying things out.....

But u women like to have it ur way all the time...u always want it to be u initiating the break up whennu are not feelim it... or doing the hit and run....if men do it, they are evil... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. / What Drives A Woman To cheat? / What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.