Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Help For Product To Last Long On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help For Product To Last Long On Bed (1396 Views)

My Girl Friend Wants To Talk To Me All Day Long On Phone. Pls Help! / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by jobportng(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2022
please anyone recommend me a good herbal solution for male perfomance
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by kryptochats: 2:06pm On May 23, 2022
Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks, take banana and ginger shake, if you have money you can get cupid tea, but make sure you not carrying olosho when using cupid tea if not them go run leave you and your erect thing grin grin grin

Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by chukwuibuipob: 2:14pm On May 23, 2022
Pipu Dey look for money,ur own nah pussyRIDER satisfaction
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by chukwuibuipob: 2:16pm On May 23, 2022
sad why u Dey advert Cupid tea for him? Make he sha nor somersault on top
kryptochats:
Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks, take banana and ginger shake, if you have money you can get cupid tea, but make sure you not carrying olosho when using cupid tea if not them go run leave you and your erect thing grin grin grin
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
That is the problem with people these days. Always looking for quick fix and short cuts to problems/challenges.
Probably the herb solution you buy now seems "effective", so you mean without the herbal solution you cannot perform?

Healthy lifestyle including eating healthy foods and exercising should be just enough.
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by kryptochats: 2:18pm On May 23, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad why u Dey advert Cupid tea for him? Make he sha nor somersault on top
grin grin grin na him they find long lasting na grin grin grin grin grin that tea i don't know how they made it , 2 days straight small thing your thing don stand like iron
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by jobportng(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2022
kryptochats:
thanks can i get it in super market
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by Dreadlock69(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by jobportng(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Pipu Dey look for money,ur own nah pussyRIDER satisfaction
i'm looking for what i don't have, if you don't have money you should.
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by kryptochats: 2:26pm On May 23, 2022
jobportng:
thanks can i get it in super market
maybe, but search them on instagram
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by austine4real(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2022
Go and treat ur STI and STD

Then u will be able to last till eternity

Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2022
jobportng:
your best plug for everything sexual enhancement is here
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by kryptochats: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
austine4real:
Go and treat ur STI and STD

Then u will be able to last till eternity
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by 40fy: 11:08pm On May 24, 2022
jobportng:
i'm looking for what i don't have, if you don't have money you should.

Hahahaha!! Funny response
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2022
kryptochats:

Where dem dey sell this Cupid tea sef
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by kryptochats: 12:22am On May 25, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

Where dem dey sell this Cupid tea sef
check their ig @cupidteang
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by jobportng(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
kryptochats:
blas this product is a bomb! i tried it and bros guy its crazy!
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by Das1mama: 2:58pm On May 30, 2022
jobportng:
Op so upon all d wahala for the world, u still d get Erection. Wahala
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by chinwong(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2022
Different heads, different shapes, different problems.

Work on your diet first.
Cut off/reduce all sugar intake
Eat healthy.
Exercise

When you done, come back lemme give you natural ingredients that will turn you to a Monster abi that’s not what you want? �natural
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by jobportng(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2022
Das1mama:
Op so upon all d wahala for the world, u still d get Erection. Wahala
its not a problem any more
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by AndSunGorilla: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
kryptochats:
Abeg dem dey sell for US? Or is it a 9ja product?
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by Richkid2021(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2022
jobportng:
check my signature for my number I sell fafrone stem cell good for your sexual prowess
Re: Help For Product To Last Long On Bed by ZaddyJ: 3:24am On Jun 07, 2022
jobportng:

Try pasomaX na die ......you will surely thank me later grin

BIGO Live / Two Kwara State University Students Found Dead And Naked In Their Hostel Room / How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy?