Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid (2198 Views)

Please Come To My Aid / Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by XY01: 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
Just imagine the hunger in Nigeria.. Someone's asking for help so as not to commit suicide or lose his sanity..yet some mofos dey drop aza for money... Humanity has lost value in Nigeria
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by davien(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2022
manoflove22:

the giver or the needing is the scammer

don't always open mouth, thanks
You and your scamming group are easy to spot, I know people like you who would be 15 in an apartment.

Person 1 posts on nairaland ; I'm dying, *says sob story*

P 2 ; I would've helped but can't at the moment, send evidence

P 3 ; This story fit be scam oh, P 2 abeg verify him story

P 2 ; It's true, though I can't help

All to create a false narrative to convince a jewman to send money to you. Better go work hard for your money, thief.
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by davien(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2022
XY01:
Just imagine the hunger in Nigeria.. Someone's asking for help so as not to commit suicide or lose his sanity..yet some mofos dey drop aza for money... Humanity has lost value in Nigeria
Most of them and I'm sure including the op don't need it. He'd sell his phone if he needed money.
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Aimerosa25(f): 6:37pm On May 30, 2022
What exactly is the problem and how can we help
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
davien:
You and your scamming group are easy to spot, I know people like you who would be 15 in an apartment.

Person 1 posts on nairaland ; I'm dying, *says sob story*

P 2 ; I would've helped but can't at the moment, send evidence

P 3 ; This story fit be scam oh, P 2 abeg verify him story

P 2 ; It's true, though I can't help

All to create a false narrative to convince a jewman to send money to you. Better go work hard for your money, thief.

K
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Kolenda(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Kolenda(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by dopedan(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
Everybody get health problem for nairaland
True true una for this forum no well
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by blazepascal(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2022
Take it easy
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Olumighty123(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:

Called you just now, you aren't picking up, hope you stay head up and never give whatever it is up. Stay blessed
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Tk4all(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
drop yours and get 1k (no day do pass my self) can send 10 doe
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Jmichael1(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
Ur problem dey learn work 4 were sum people own dey...
jst take life easy and everytin shall be alright.
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Jmichael1(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Do away with every Nigerian girl around you for now and see your life bounce back.

bcus all nigeria girls are useless,naso goodharddick talk am
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Jmichael1(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
I have relocated
I learnt snooker to keep myself busy
There are things I can't discuss with my mum who is my closest friend
My brothers and sisters are far from me as well
My work is not demanding, I am less busy most atimes at office which made me hate the work cos it's not keeping me and allowing me to suffer every sec of the day

Yesterday
I stepped out in my new location
I know no where
I strolled for long and came back all to be busy

My phone become boring to me
What am I look for in internet that I haven't browsed all night and day, everytime am with phone

I know my stage , confidence and how happy I was before now

cry

bros u never talk anytin ooh,u jst beating around the bush.

ogbeni go straight to the point.

what is ur problem and what to u want?
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
dosage150:
Depression
I will write my story here someday
cry cry
You should have posted this in the family section for more matured advice from the elders.

However, depression is is connected to some spiritual ish to some extent, your problem will not be that bad/severe but that depression spirit will make you feel like the worst person on earth which is not true. i will advice you to share your problems to trusted people around you to find solutions, try and keep yourself busy at work always, above all, read books or articles concerning your problems. i will recommend you to read THE POWER OF NOW: A GUILDE TO SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTEMENT by ECKHART TOLLE, i believe you will feel better after reading it.

Lastly, look around for sea salt and spray it around your room.

May you find peace soon brother
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Best49(f): 9:42pm On May 30, 2022
I do not know what u are passing through but i do know that life is not always a bed of roses,life is filled with ups and downs but do not let the thorns of life to depress or traumatize you,always fight ur demons,love and appreciate urself because ur greatest enemy is urself,dont let anybody be the cause of ur happiness cause people come nd go.so always do wat makes u happy ur happiness lies in ur hands,learn to be at peace wit everyone because u peace of mind matters alot and pls dnt despise ur job,light will surely appear at the end of the tunnel. I wish u the best i pray nd hope that this will help u out in whatever u are passing through.

1 Like

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by silverkings: 9:47pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You will be fine..just take it Easy with yaself.. kiss
what is actually wrong with him?

For me it's just normal difficult phase we all pass through until we reach the level God has designed for us. Yes, it is normal.

He is my immediate younger brother. Yes he is.
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by wis3(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2022
Best49:
I do not know what u are passing through but i do know that life is not always a bed of roses,life is filled with ups and downs but do not let the thorns of life to depress or traumatize you,always fight ur demons,love and appreciate urself because ur greatest enemy is urself,dont let anybody be the cause of ur happiness cause people come nd go.so always do wat makes u happy ur happiness lies in ur hands,learn to be at peace wit everyone because u peace of mind matters alot and pls dnt despise ur job,light will surely appear at the end of the tunnel. I wish u the best i pray nd hope that this will help u out in whatever u are passing through.
pheww.. felt like I needed this
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by manchyme: 12:51am On May 31, 2022
dosage150:
Going through my profile,this is my second topic on this , am breaking and dying everyday, this is too much for just me, I need someone to talk to , I can't spill everything here, I am dying, I am hating myself,my work and everything, don't just read and pass, I have been active here untill this monster is about to eat me up cry cry

Youre not alone.
No joy.
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by manchyme: 12:59am On May 31, 2022
Oduskid:
If you are in need of money

first person to drop his or her account number will receive 25k

Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by alterego17: 1:12am On May 31, 2022
Oduskid:
If you are in need of money

first person to drop his or her account number will receive 25k
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by frozen70(f): 7:37am On May 31, 2022
dosage150:
Brother, accomodation and feeding isn't my problem a bit, I feed well, but am lossing my mind , am saddened everyday of my life, my happiness doesn't last

I don't want to start living a promiscuous life to feel happy

You better live any life that will bring you outs of this nonsense

You should be responsible for your won happiness and stop thinking your partner is making things difficult for you

You have options to make use of start doing whatever that will make you feel happy and loved

I don't care if you become promiscuous
Re: I Am Lossing My Mind, Someone Please Come To My Aid by Hayzed0601(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2022
dosage150:
I have relocated
I learnt snooker to keep myself busy
There are things I can't discuss with my mum who is my closest friend
My brothers and sisters are far from me as well
My work is not demanding, I am less busy most atimes at office which made me hate the work cos it's not keeping me and allowing me to suffer every sec of the day 3

Yesterday
I stepped out in my new location
I know no where
I strolled for long and came back all to be busy

My phone become boring to me
What am I look for in internet that I haven't browsed all night and day, everytime am with phone

I know my stage , confidence and how happy I was before now

cry
Hit the gym and you are not doing anything, unnecessary thoughts will not cross your mind when you are busy gyming or doing something.

Just hit the gym and thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Graduated As Medical Doctor Ends Up As A Shoemaker / Photos: African Tribes Where Husbands Flog Wives To Prove Their Fidelity / Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.