Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp (83803 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nostring: 9:17am On May 31, 2022
DaInferno:
I wonder where yall curb these theories from, your arses?

When Jesus said "let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone" no one was left. I think that story has one or two lessons for yall
shhhhh
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by streamsofjoy(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2022
See solidarity of the men na. If na woman be commandant and she catch man, she will cover up for the man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by thundafire: 9:18am On May 31, 2022
BigRocky:
The camp commandant narrating every detail to the husband of kin.
na Aregberascal

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by wolesmile(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2022
Gandollaar:
That commandant was very stupid. Did she kill anybody? Why the man dey call call people! undecided

It's the rule once you're caught.

This your comment sef... Make I no just talk.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Daniel207(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2022
That mean we camped in the same orientation camp. Well it suck.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Pocketnews: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Lie lie stories
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BlackBarbie007(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2022
21B Stream 1. I remember so well��
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Adakintroy: 9:23am On May 31, 2022
And what does sex topic has to do with early Tuesday morning if moderator no be pervert.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Giorgia: 9:23am On May 31, 2022
kingandre:

Madam the standards apply everywhere....
Slut no my native language
Na oyibo man own
Hoe
Prostitute
Groupie...e too plenty
Why should you marry a virgin when you not a virgin because you are a man?
You people are committing serious sins without even knowing!
Don't let your ignorance embarrass you in public!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by vickymooore: 9:24am On May 31, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
It is written, women can't do without sex. The ones around me want to destroy my destiny with their Toto, i jump and pass. There's no type of Kpekus i have not seen in this life, I have seen it all. I never new that all Toto are not the same, different shapes , different types. In conclusion, Pvssy have different types, The good, The bad, and the ugly.
they use puna swear for you
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by delerx(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2022
No b so she go carry disease or bastard pikin go house
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by graphics112: 9:27am On May 31, 2022
Testing to see what I need to change
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Elidrisy20: 9:31am On May 31, 2022
This is super story
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Destydanty: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
You are good !thanks for telling the idiots who at the sight of a topic of contention start quoting that horrable ,deseceive norvel called Bible that base more on fantasy's than realities of life.
InfinityFabric:

There's a synonym for slut, hoe etc in almost every language in the world. And they ain't talking about a man.

Olodo oshi:
0. Bible is fake. Christianity is even more scam started by Paul.
1. If we are to go by this statement, then we should NOT be punishing politicians, thieves etc. Because: let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone
2. There's a difference between sinning/transgressing and societal repercussion. Both men and women fornicate but one is the hoe, the other is the hoe-maker

Also, a broke man and a broke woman are not the same - a man is required to make money a woman is NOT. If you don't like the double standards, go live among monkeys .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Enumerator(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2022
cheesy
BigRocky:
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
In other words...

It never happened.

Just another hoax and folks will believe it

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Corporate2020: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
Gandollaar:
That commandant was very stupid. Did she kill anybody? Why the man dey call call people! undecided

Just thank your god that you were not caught with the several sex you had in camp. Thank your stars.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Davbaron(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2022
I don't want peace,I need violence always��
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Winters23: 9:36am On May 31, 2022
[s]
Giorgia:

I pray they treat your daughter like this, go abroad and check if anyone is saying this nonsense. Man are allowed to cheat and women are suppose to maintain their purity for this std-ladden idiots called men?
May God forbid it if this is my portion!

And you people are the ones crowding embassies hoping to japa with your ignorance!
Better pray because ignorance na huge disease more terminal than cancer sef sad
[/s]

Carry your abroad nonsense commot hia

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by tnerro1(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2022
freddie009:

75 per cent of the post here are not original. It is copied from either Twitter or facebook

Or opera
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Femeto: 9:37am On May 31, 2022
Stephen2324:
I will never forget the time a girl was caught having sex in camp and the camp commandant called her next of kin who happens to be her husband
No be today. May be na inside gutter them catch them self.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by SeriouslySense(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2022
So funny, this comment made my day, thank you. The picture fits the comment perfectly.
BigRocky:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2022
But at least some funny comments were made.

Qadaffi2idiamin:
In other words...

It never happened.

Just another hoax and folks will believe it
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by drlateef: 9:39am On May 31, 2022
But wait o!!! Was she having sex with married man? We need more information lol. And did they call the next of kin of the man ? May be that’s the wife of the man too. It takes two to tango.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by tnerro1(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2022
Davbaron:
I don't want peace,I need violence always��

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by joenor(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2022
Na wah!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Parisian: 9:45am On May 31, 2022
Lol
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by themanderon: 9:46am On May 31, 2022
It's a norm during Nysc. You see ladies stripping their fingers off their engagement/marriage rings. Its Nothing new and it happens in all States of the federation as corpers return bearing the same tales of sexcapades of corpers while in camp especially at the maami markets.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BigRocky: 9:46am On May 31, 2022
SeriouslySense:
So funny, this comment made my day, thank you. The picture fits the comment perfectly.

Thanks for acknowledging bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by anonimi: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
Stephen2324:
I will never forget the time a girl was caught having sex in camp and the camp commandant called her next of kin who happens to be her husband

Fake news and internet stories to chase clout for going viral

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.