Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! (2707 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ak47mann(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rYvc86rCJU

PLS THIS GUY HAVE SO MUCH POWER IS UNBELIVABLE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ak47mann(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
This guy is he challenging GOD or what am confused, things i thought that will never happened is now posible, is this the end of the world??
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ektbear: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
You are too gullible, man undecided
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by Mobinga: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
There's a slate/plank/wood fastened just beneath the surface of the water. That's the reason for his rectilinear motion.
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ak47mann(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

You are too gullible, man undecided

mr man check him out stop talking like a mad man are you smarter than English man? you think they will show something like these on tv just to fool people not in England mate cool cool
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ak47mann(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
look at his other videos you can see live magic on the streets my friend told me about him he meet this guy in Manchester he saw it live bro, but still cant believe it shocked
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2011
used to believe this stunt till i found out it was a trick.
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ektbear: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2011
I'm not going to claim that I don't believe in any sort of supernatural or "magical" forces. But 99.9% of the time, there is a logical explanation for why whatever you are seeing doesn't violate the laws (of physics) that govern the universe.

Rather than believing that this event lands in the 0.1% of events that are actually unexplainable, imo better to figure out what is actually going on.
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ak47mann(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2011
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ak47mann(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2011
don't forget he walks on river Thames  it is impossible to walk on any wood i have watched the trick ones, you cant do tricks on a river ,mann undecided undecided
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2011
ak47mann:

don't forget he walks on river Thames  it is impossible to walk on any wood i have watched the trick ones, you cant do tricks on a river ,mann undecided undecided

boy its fake. any form of magic is illusion. oh god, why did you go to school at all? you must be one religious/superstitious freak
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ak47mann(m): 2:37am On Jul 18, 2011
news had spread across the world this is from idian teli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC3mgH99VDA
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2011
babaearly:

boy its fake. any form of magic is illusion. oh god, why did you go to school at all? you must be one religious/superstitious freak

ROFLMAO LMAO

Imagine Africa having, say, 10million of his type . . . . . .

And you think Africa will ever rise. In your damn dreams!
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by ekubear1: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
10 million? More like 500 million. We are too superstitious and prone to believing in magic rather than figuring out what is actually going on.
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by aletheia(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
. . .makes me recall Francis Thompson's In No Strange Land

In No Strange Land

The kingdom of God is within you

O world invisible, we view thee,
O world intangible, we touch thee,
O world unknowable, we know thee,
Inapprehensible, we clutch thee!

Does the fish soar to find the ocean,
The eagle plunge to find the air--
That we ask of the stars in motion
If they have rumor of thee there?

Not where the wheeling systems darken,
And our benumbed conceiving soars!--
The drift of pinions, would we hearken,
Beats at our own clay-shuttered doors.

The angels keep their ancient places--
Turn but a stone and start a wing!
'Tis ye, 'tis your estrangèd faces,
That miss the many-splendored thing.

But (when so sad thou canst not sadder)
Cry--and upon thy so sore loss
Shall shine the traffic of Jacob's ladder
Pitched betwixt Heaven and Charing Cross.

Yea, in the night, my Soul, my daughter,
Cry--clinging to Heaven by the hems;
And lo, Christ walking on the water,
Not of Genesareth, but Thames!
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by Enigma(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ Nice poem!  smiley

@Topic

Walking on water is a well known magic trick. It has been done by even the Christian magician Andre Kole previously mentioned here  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-415785.0.html#msg5724995

See http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=andre+kole&aq=f and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Kole
cool
Re: Miracle The Man That Walk In The Water In River Thames England! by Joagbaje(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
ak47mann:

It's simply a magical trick . There must be a transparent plastic or glass under.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo / STOP! condeming the building of the propose 3km By 3km Auditorium In Rccg / Poor Boy Who Returned Missing Wallet Of Rich Man But Asked For A Dollar...(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.