Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (41900 Views)

Tinubu Lied About Bringing Enron And Econet To Nigeria / Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 10:08am On May 31, 2022
77up:
Cry me a river.

Obi Pandora is a thief.
Well, suit yourself

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

I was waiting for you to end it by telling us how he is the landlord of Lagos with his immediate family controlling every critical and money spinning sectors of the state in a blind and evil insatiable greed.

You should have told us how his daughter confirmed that her father was an old sickly man that deserves to be in a hospice situation getting the love and care he deserves for his age at a reputable old peoples-home.

Irredeemable dolts.

Guy u no sabi argue.
Aswear.
U argue with so much bitterness. Like beer parlour points
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gaby(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's wrong to elect Tinubu bcoz he's old but it's not wrong to have Atiku, who's 5 yrs older, as president.

Hatred will kill you all.

The suffering, tears, and blood of innocent Nigerians whom your Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, and all other self-serving national thieves will be asked of you and your ilks here on this earth and the great beyond.

Satisfy your pocket and stomach, una go shiit everything then start payment for una sins.

Idiots.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Samsonteejay(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2022
#State of security in our nation is something else.
#Our colleges are not left behind.
#Kaduna state college of education Gidan waya is an example of the college affected where 4 students are kidnapped.
#I stand to call on all security personnel all over the nation to stand up and join hand with me in making this work out.
#let come to table and discuss on INSECURITY.
#Our life matter.
@nigerian police force
NIGERIAN ARMY 83 Regular Recruitment Intake NIGERIAN ARMY 83 Regular Recruitment Intake {83RRI} 2022/2023NIGERIAN ARMY 83 Regular Recruitment Intake {83RRI} 2022/2023NIGERIAN ARMY 83 Regular Recruitment Intake {83RRI} 2022/2023
@nigeria nevy.

Let come to safe the nation.
For more enquiry or sponsorship call: 07066099331.

By
COMRD Olagunju tunji.s.
Financial secretary of NANCES.

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Riskyy(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2022
The best APC can do is Making sure their flag bearer comes from the South, i dnt care if it’s East or West. PDP has already failed by allowing Atiku once again.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Goalgetter23(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I can bet my last card that you are not as eloquent as Tinubu.

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

It shows you are a shameless hatred filled soul and a nonentity.

Since I have been reading comments on Nairaland, this is the first time my heart would skip to pray for someone. You are such an intelligent person person. I'll simply say God bless you. Leave those children who have no knowledge of history to speak and type from their hands rather from their brains. Tinubu's achievements in individual capacity in the corporate world and in politics is unmatched. He did not only bring Econet to Nigeria, he also invested 4 billion of Lagos funds into Econet and made 16 billion naira on returns in just two years. That speaks a lot.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by loooozeem: 10:39am On May 31, 2022
I observed that it's only Yoruba and Igbo that are abusing each other here. The so call North don't even have time
Am sorry for all these online politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by ThePlugg(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2022
Nonsense as usual

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gbemishile: 11:05am On May 31, 2022
anonimi:

Law enforcement agents and the military killed MASSOB terrorist and you are wailing. What is your problem?
Are you a terrorist or sympathetic to terrorists, like Bubu was openly in 2012/2013?
How do you want me to help you
In his state and he never said a thing about it or shed the government.
He never raised an alarm and publicise it.but ure here hyperventilating.
Will wike allow such happen in his state?
Please just stop smoking whatever it is ure smoking.its not good for your brain
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gbemishile: 11:07am On May 31, 2022
Adexxi:
Omo osàn ni kó pónpó ba ìyá re , ko ni da fun baba nla baba re , Ogun lakaye lo ma fi èjè re we
Gbagbo yen ko ni meaning.
Run along and follow ur ancestors to lick that fulani ass
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Olawuwotunji17(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2022
So far, BAT is the best market Nigeria can sell, he's best amongst all candidate.. I root for him to become our President more than anything..
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by toprealman: 11:54am On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind the idiots, he brought the companies to Nigeria, with an agreement for 10% lifetime commission of their activities in Nigeria, big deal.
Nigerians are happy to take 4M like that old man that bought a used Camry and was being praised by YOUTHS as if the Baba just outsmarted one Solomon.
In reality he just mortgaged their future because from that skewed primary, the rest of the population will vote who they have selected.
Nigerians need to wake up.....very quickly at that!
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by kkfada(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.
check who brought international brewery to Anambra state

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by 77up(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Well, suit yourself
E pain am grin
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I can bet my last card that you are not as eloquent as Tinubu.

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

It shows you are a shameless hatred filled soul and a nonentity.

Are you familiar with Enron saga in America and also in Nigeria? Tinubu dropped Enron to steal credits, a very controversial credit. Those that were truly instrumental in Enron Nigeria Power Holdings, ENPH, till today distance themselves and hide their connection with the failed investment. Watch, fact finders are going to dig out the truth and plaster him with stealing other people work soon. Tinubu need a PR to help his public speaking, he blunders too much.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Philipponzaghi: 12:30pm On May 31, 2022
Goalgetter23:

Since I have been reading comments on Nairaland, this is the first time my heart would skip to pray for someone. You are such an intelligent person person. I'll simply say God bless you. Leave those children who have no knowledge of history to speak and type from their hands rather from their brains. Tinubu's achievements in individual capacity in the corporate world and in politics is unmatched. He did not only bring Econet to Nigeria, he also invested 4 billion of Lagos funds into Econet and made 16 billion naira on returns in just two years. That speaks a lot.

God bless you too bro.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 12:34pm On May 31, 2022
gbemishile:

Read what I wrote again with a sober mind.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by NaijaCars4sale: 12:41pm On May 31, 2022
He has passed the screening now
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by geewean(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2022
Brother abi na sister.Do not allow party sentiment becloud your good sense of reasoning.Its evident your emotions is taking a better part of you.

First of all am not a Peter Obi or Tinubu Fan.bruh! Using Abiola victory at the 1993 polls to measure the probability of BAT victory is way to low.So many changes have happened from them till now.Political consciousness have changed especially in the south south and south east.Abiola wasn't controlling the whole Markets in Lagos by proxy as Tinubu does with his daughter neither was he controlling the toll gate.Tinubu will surely calim the south west and may be some part of the north because you the northerners don't trust the Yorubas at all.Abiola won in Akwa ibom and Anambra so do you think Tinubu will win in those states as at of today?

When supporting kindly use your reasoning than sentiment.

I like Tinubu in the sense that he is smart and intelligent.He will outperform Buhari but what is the fear is he will turn Nigeria to his private investment and this is what the northerners don't want.

Transportation
Till gate
Market
Are all controlled by him.

Mooh247:
cool

Yes boss

Tell the mofos and ingrates, the hateful and the bitter envious leeches

Name any sector of Nigerian Economy that Tinubu hasn't contributed

Name any single Nigerian Politician that have given his absolute all to Nigeria Democracy like Tinubu

One thing is certain God can never let evil prevail good

Burn his properties claiming endsars he would be richer

Call him sick he would be stronger

Wish him disqualified and he would get qualified and win

Abiola won with all their hate Tinubu will

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 1:01pm On May 31, 2022
gbemishile:

Since you are not smoking, and your brain is good, why don't you share what Thiefnuibu said when Obasanjo did shoot at sight for OPC in Lagos Where he raised alarm and publicised it.
Surely a greedy, long throat cow slave like him can't say anything. It is not in his selfish, self serving character.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2022
gbemishile:

It's a simple stuff.
Why don't h advice ur unprovished people ti stop seeing Lagos as their heaven.
U guys keep migrating go Lagos,causing overpopulagion everywhere
If can comfortably make it in ur state,then why are u in Lagos

Lagos na just business place like Johannesburg, Cairo, New York, London, Mumbai, each country have a strong commercial zone(s), Onitsha still the largest market in west africa and about 3rd or there about in africa, education is really important in life, I think you should get one, Lagos uses the Oba system from Benin Kingdom, Lagos was former Capital of Nigeria, hence the small development to other southern states, but however Nigeria is not working, stop with the ethnic, bias way, no where is working, no state is working ,Una no Dey ever get? How long we go dey bash ourselves and other nations dey work. How long, we go allow this leeches eat up and die with the common wealth. Why quarrel with me?? I be One of the leaders since 1960
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by t2luv1: 1:23pm On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.

DID THIS MAN ACTUALLY SAY ENRON !!!! FYI Enron no longer exists. If Enron exist they were probably in bankruptcy
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by t2luv1: 1:25pm On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn’t live solely on income generated from politics. The man who knows what it means to build a successful business.

The only politician that campaign base on his achievement while in office.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!

He doesn't libe on income generated from Politics you say!!!! make una fear God with these una lies abeg. Alpha Beta nko?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gbemishile: 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos na just business place like Johannesburg, Cairo, New York, London, Mumbai, each country have a strong commercial zone(s), Onitsha still the largest market in west africa and about 3rd or there about in africa, education is really important in life, I think you should get one, Lagos uses the Oba system from Benin Kingdom, Lagos was former Capital of Nigeria, hence the small development to other southern states, but however Nigeria is not working, stop with the ethnic, bias way, no where is working, no state is working ,Una no Dey ever get? How long we go dey bash ourselves and other nations dey work. How long, we go allow this leeches eat up and die with the common wealth. Why quarrel with me?? I be One of the leaders since 1960
Yeah,Lagos is a business place like other states,but it's a million miles way ahead of them.lagos was able to setup the environment that enabled businesses to thrive.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gbemishile: 2:21pm On May 31, 2022
anonimi:

Since you are not smoking, and your brain is good, why don't you share what Thiefnuibu said when Obasanjo did shoot at sight for OPC in Lagos Where he raised alarm and publicised it.
Surely a greedy, long throat cow slave like him can't say anything. It is not in his selfish, self serving character.

Only an inbecile will talk about Obasanjo era and post fasaranti Sahara nonsense here
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gbemishile: 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
anonimi:

Read what I wrote again with a sober mind.
Thank me later.
Get a brain and decipher what I wrote
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by UrPapa: 2:28pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
Stop using Tinubu and obi in same content.
That’s why your father, brother, uncle and unborn Generations will chose to live and die in Lagos than anambra
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by victorsola: 3:48pm On May 31, 2022
dadavivo:

Why won't he finish his screening, didn't he give them ₦100m for form?

It's left for Oyegun to tell the Fulani cabals that this old man is yarning dust and rubbish
which yeye oyegun cus na only oyegun Dey the committee
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
Oyinlade07:

Why don't you shut up What is your problem about that?? Elrufai was asked a question when he was probed about giving land to his friend when he was Minister for FCT.. He said when you are made Minister for FCT please award land to your enemies.. If Tinubu is as greedy as most Governor do you think he will still be controlling Lagos the way he is today... He uses the best brain take it or leave it.. Fine age is not on his side but that doesn't mean you should talk to someone that is old to be your father that way.. Oga you don't have to throw caution to the wind... What is exactly your problem Is Tinubu the cause of your problem?? If I'm to choose between Tinubu and Atiku I will still prefer Tinubu anytime anyday.. He dealt with OPC in Lagos when he was Governor.. Can Atiku deal with this Fulani monster?? Atiku is a bigger thief... He brought the idea of privitization to Obj.. He singlehandedly destroyed NITEL.. Do you know the number of people who lost their job? U can choose who to support without insulting Tinubu... How many people have you helped in your life in the little you have presently?? You will just open your rotten mouth and be insulting Tinubu up and down.. Baba get a life... Good day..

Who are the best brains Tinubu has used and how has he used them to move nigeria forward?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2022
gbemishile:

Yeah,Lagos is a business place like other states,but it's a million miles way ahead of them.lagos was able to setup the environment that enabled businesses to thrive.

Lagos is just a formidable business center of Nigeria, like Johannesburg, Cairo, London, NY, and co, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, imagine the development that came with it as capital in then, again, ObJ close down the ports in 2000, making Lagos the only working one at that time, the trooping of Lagos again,

Take a drive from seme border to Ghana and experience smoooth, great road even at night, the road light, even at that Lagos no fine, the best of ikoyi, where we Dey for here fine pass am. Lagos no planning, in the 80s there was orderliness in Lagos, as military go, gbam, everywhere scatter, Lagos is suppose to be the leading light for us all in africa.

If Ibadan na capital those days, na Ibadan go be the Lagos, more so abuja fine pass Lagos
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by michlins(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
If any of you know about ENRON and its scandals in US, then Tinubu needs to be nailed to the cross for that statement.

/
kindly help me with a link

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1 / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.