Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (42295 Views)

Tinubu Lied About Bringing Enron And Econet To Nigeria / Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by MrCuteking(m): 6:54am On May 31, 2022
cheesy
Philipponzaghi:
Below is Asiwaju taking questions on electricity from Oyegun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N5ThWWrNhk

The first time of setting my eyes on a job seeker interviewing an interviewer.

3 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 6:56am On May 31, 2022
KingKO22:

Shameless Ebooow. Must you depict your frustration openly.

grin your wailing never start.

Peter Obi never see anything.
He will soon decamp from Labour to Neighborhood party.

You think Asiwaju is a lying machine like Obi ?
Why do you guys think everyone who doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo?
Isn't that a foolish thought?

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Tvoice: 6:58am On May 31, 2022
Oga go sitdon for inside bush , the wan wey ur grandpa promise , we never see am till today , pissy pissy for body .
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Bragalane: 6:58am On May 31, 2022
Wail from now till Jupiter Tinubu as proven that he is a trillion times ahead of the pandemic Pandora failure without a single visible infrastructure.

gaby:

Lol...everyone against your sickly Lord and personal saviour is now from Anambra State.

Dumbos forming internet warriors and bots

Thunder fire all of una propping up another disaster for.your selfish and personal gains.

Dolts

5 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Bragalane: 7:01am On May 31, 2022
Look at this dead Brian igbo so anyone supporting Tinubu are boys n urchin ..lol. you Pandora Criminal supporter are not only dead brain your foolishness is spectacular.

gaby:

Ode buruku

Anyone whose head isn't buried under your Lord and personal saviour's butt hole is automatically Igbo.

So much for online bots and urchins.

Illiterates

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by sylve11: 7:01am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.

Kolo grin cool

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Corporate2020: 7:03am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.

While High Chief James Onanefe Ibori sacked Econet from Nigeria

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/ibori-ex-gov-chased-econet-out-over-dollar45m-bribe-econet-ceo/hfp36es

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by obstead200(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I can bet my last card that you are not as eloquent as Tinubu.

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

It shows you are a shameless hatred filled soul and a nonentity.

all I can say as an indifferent person is......."I am Sory for Nigeria. I am Sory for u, Ur type and Ur entire generation".

Anyone who can, (after the obvious Failures, blunders, thuggery, godfatherism, family aggrandisement, plain looting etc) still have the shamelessness to endorse tinubu and his likes....hmmmmm I am Sory for Nigeria. With pple like u still alive, Nigeria can never get better.

May God help me to leave this God forsaken country for u and Ur tinubu
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Bragalane: 7:04am On May 31, 2022
As any cared if you are from the dungeons or jungles of hell. Hate him all you want Tinubu personality stand taller than every candidate contesting for the presidency today.

InoGetJoy:

Why do you guys think everyone who doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo?
Isn't that a foolish thought?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Oluwatobike: 7:04am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom post=113327758]Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.

Tinubu must context. We want to check something by 11am that election day.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 7:04am On May 31, 2022
77up:
Speaking about Tinubu day and night but don't want anyone to mention Obi's name. Anywhere Tinubu is mentioned now,Pandora will be dragged along,know this and have peace....we move!
You guys say Obi is inconsequential but you can't make a sentence without adding his name. Even Atiku isn't dragged the way y'all stay Obi which shows how much he makes y'all shit your pants.

Tinubu was also mentioned in the Pandora papers but you'll conveniently leave that out. What crime was Peter Obi mentioned for in the papers? It was only mentioned that he has an offshore account. Which politician in Nigeria doesn't have an offshore account? Even me as an individual has an offshore account to safeguard my money from Nigeria's useless financial system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Corporate2020: 7:05am On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
Stop using Tinubu and obi in same content.

Yes, Tinubu a graduate of Business Administration with Accounting option, former ExxonMobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer and former KPMG staff , should not be in the same context as Peter Pandora Obituary a graduate of Philosophy who used Fidelity Bank for money laundering.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Udemzy05: 7:06am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

Eloquent kwa, same Tinubu that is fumbling and can't say 2 or more sentence without his aide interceding to make some corrections?

Lol...Omo make una dey chill with this paid promotion oo
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Corporate2020: 7:09am On May 31, 2022
gaby:
E be like say somebody dey him back dey remind or prompt am on wetin to talk.

The desperation is too much.

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

I'm beginning to believe those who say this man is Bubu ProMax.

Go rest and take care of your health and enjoy your old age.

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol

He said what he has done in and for Nigeria, tell us what your own father has done. Also tell us what your candidate has done. Simple!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:10am On May 31, 2022
wwwihy:
Practical discussions and solutions based on what he did...not theory.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

So where is the Enron and econet and how did he bring econet to Nigeria?

Which practical solution are u referring to?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:12am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Pls where is the Enron and econet he brought ? Which power did Enron generate in Nigeria? How did he bring econet to Nigeria?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by ProfAmaben(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

You talk like a small kid abeg, can he pass Google's interview? Despite passing Deloitte through the backdoor, he decided to embrace touts and cultists, ask Oluomo
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by chatinent: 7:13am On May 31, 2022
Did he just say he brought Enron, which is a total failure now?

The desperation in this man is topnotch.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:14am On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:

He said what he has done in and for Nigeria, tell us what your own father has done. Also tell us what your candidate has done. Simple!

So how does bringing Enron and econet qualify Tinubu to be president of Nigeria?

Where is d Enron that he brought?

How did he bring econet to Nigeria?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:15am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
Did he just say he brought Evron, which is a total failure now?

The desperation in this man is topnotch.

Look up....some folks are hailing him for "bringing" Enron to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Oyinlade07(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2022
anonimi:

Are you not the one who needs to STFU with your useless lies for Thiefnuibu?
Obasanjo is the one who dealt with OPC, not the thug-loving JagaBandit you worship.

You need your brain examined Mr... Who is worshipping Tinubu?? That's is the problem you people have.. You just open your mouth and say whatever comes out of it.. I have never benefitted from Tinubu money... Go and vote for your Atiku.. Nobody is stopping you but don't come here and be ranting over Tinubu.. I ask again is Tinubu the source of your problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Ifakiland(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Shut the faq up, with the population of lagos and its closeness to the sea, any idiot can increase IGR of the state....it was a former federal capital for God sake. Also what's special in bringing coys you have shares in to come operate freely in your state for a percentage profit....no dey talk like daft abeg.....Where's the blue and red rails we've been promised since fasola?? Have dey completed lagos badges expressway?? May God control your life the way the govt is controlling Nigeria
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:17am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

Pls where is d Enron and econet that Tinubu brought?

How did he bring econet to Nigeria?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

alaye shut the fcck up jare...after the dropped econet and enron what happened next...

Fccking dimwit..u are blinded by ignorance.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Tareq1105: 7:18am On May 31, 2022
gaby:
E be like say somebody dey him back dey remind or prompt am on wetin to talk.

The desperation is too much.

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

I'm beginning to believe those who say this man is Bubu ProMax.

Go rest and take care of your health and enjoy your old age.

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol

It's wrong to elect Tinubu bcoz he's old but it's not wrong to have Atiku, who's 5 yrs older, as president.

Hatred will kill you all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2022
KingKO22:

Shameless Ebooow. Must you depict your frustration openly.

grin your wailing never start.

Peter Obi never see anything.
He will soon decamp from Labour to Neighborhood party.

You think Asiwaju is a lying machine like Obi ?

But there are also Yorubas that are not in supports of Baba Tinubu ambition... I guess u stand to benefit if he wins...may Allah grant your wish ....but for me I stand firmly for northeast and partiallly On Baba Tinubu manhood
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by 7lives: 7:19am On May 31, 2022
dadavivo:

With Oyegun as the chairman of this Presidential screen committee, Tinubu is just yarning rubbish to his ear

Oyegun that hugged Tinubu or the one in your drem

3 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Kingcalls: 7:19am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

Do u even know about the defunct company Enron ?? The criminal company that wud hv also added to our problems
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:20am On May 31, 2022
fyneguy:

Ogbeni, he brought it!

He also got Lagos and other states to invest in it. Lagos made Billions from the investment, in early 2000's.

How did he bring it? Where's the econet right now? If he didn't "bring" it, would another company not have taken the license? How much billions exactly did Lagos make from econet?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Chidex50(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Do you know the meaning of Pandora? You just carry am for head as if it's real.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Kingcalls: 7:21am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

So u are all celebrating bringing the most corrupt US company in history to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.