Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (42285 Views)

Tinubu Lied About Bringing Enron And Econet To Nigeria / Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Lari03r(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu lied about Econet. He did not bring Econet to Nigeria.

The Econet idea was supported by Delta State government among other investors and Lagos was not the initiator.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by fxdee(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
gaby:
E be like say somebody dey him back dey remind or prompt am on wetin to talk.

The desperation is too much.

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

I'm beginning to believe those who say this man is Bubu ProMax.

Go rest and take care of your health and enjoy your old age.

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol
Your observation about his presentation is wrong sir. I just watch the video myself..it just like chatting and not like a prepared speech.Tinubu is eloquent enough.. Haba..
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by occam(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.
Very painful to watch. He sounds incoherent and only telling tales of past glory instead of espousing a clear vision of the future.

Besides why remind Nigerians of his association with the fabulously corrupt Enron? Enron committed one of the most accounting deceptions in US History. Yet Tinubu is proud to mention them as one of his achievements.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Wwwq: 7:43pm On May 31, 2022
Oh
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by zoedew: 7:52pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Below is Asiwaju taking questions on electricity from Oyegun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N5ThWWrNhk
That would be great!
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by dadavivo: 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
victorsola:
which yeye oyegun cus na only oyegun Dey the committee

It's pay back time for Oyegun, Tinubu was one of the people that wanted him Oyegun kicked out as national chairman. Oyegun fought for his position but later fail to Adams Oshomole.

Now he's now a chairman of screening committee, and he has all the reasons in the world to tell others that this one is too old and yarning rubbish
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Crafteck1: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2022
gbemishile:

If u can put an ounce of all these strength in questioning ur state government,then probably h would be able to set a life for ur generation in ur state.if u can question Peter obi about what really happened in the akwuzu river,then maybe we would also take him serious.untill then,go ye and wail forever and ever

If na to they ask questions, dem plenty wey tinubu no fit answer, age, health status included... Future generations would ask us why...
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2022
gaby:

Lol...everyone against your sickly Lord and personal saviour is now from Anambra State.

Dumbos forming internet warriors and bots

Thunder fire all of una propping up another disaster for.your selfish and personal gains.

Dolts
u JUST can never be objective,someone is engaging u with facts but you are here reasoning like a fool.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gaby(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
u JUST can never be objective,someone is engaging u with facts but you are here reasoning like a fool.

Dingbat....

Get off my mention you waste of spaces.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by gaby(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lanretoye:

Dingbat....

Get off my mention you waste of spaces.

You myopic self-centred idiots blinded by ethnicity to the extent of not caring about yours and your Children's future.

Seyi's father has successfully owned, ruled and picketed your destinies.

Seyi himself will sti come to continue from where his father left off.

Foolish educated illustrates.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by victorsola: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
dadavivo:

It's pay back time for Oyegun, Tinubu was one of the people that wanted him Oyegun kicked out as national chairman. Oyegun fought for his position but later fail to Adams Oshomole.

Now he's now a chairman of screening committee, and he has all the reasons in the world to tell others that this one is too old and yarning rubbish
I waited for them to finish the screening so that I can tell you that your nursery 1 analysis of politic has gone down the drain. U should be talking about politics cus u don’t know jack.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by dadavivo: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
victorsola:
I waited for them to finish the screening so that I can tell you that your nursery 1 analysis of politic has gone down the drain. U should be talking about politics cus u don’t know jack.

You're a useless little baby to me when it comes to politics
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by victorsola: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
dadavivo:

You're a useless little baby to me when it comes to politics
. Your father is or will be pained in heaven. �. Idiotic grandpa.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by dadavivo: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2022
victorsola:
. Your father is or will be pained in heaven. �. Idiotic grandpa.

How far?? Small boy, don't you ever in your miserable life come here and argue with me about politics.

https://www.nairaland.com/7159933/tension-tinubu-camp-oyegun-says
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by victorsola: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2022
dadavivo:

How far?? Small boy, don't you ever in your miserable life come here and argue with me about politics.

https://www.nairaland.com/7159933/tension-tinubu-camp-oyegun-says
hey grandpa . How is your bleeped up life . Since you have been a political ancestor what good has that done to your life . Mofo. I get your time bring on . Unfortunate soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I resigned due to some "not too serious family issues" - Abubakar (Ex-NIA DG) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.