Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,307 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (42283 Views)

Tinubu Lied About Bringing Enron And Econet To Nigeria / Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by babag93: 6:29am On May 31, 2022
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by millhouse: 6:29am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

Lol...everyone against your sickly Lord and personal saviour is now from Anambra State.

Dumbos forming internet warriors and bots

Thunder fire all of una propping up another disaster for.your selfish and personal gains.

Dolts
truly , you gat nothing to say .

8 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Jamiubond009(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by akin9ja78(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2022
It’s nor better for Lindaikeji, she won’t post stuffs like this, instead she will post where daddy dey skip nonsense

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by ponishah: 6:31am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.
I know you are lowlife ...
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 6:33am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
I can bet my last card that you are not as eloquent as Tinubu.

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

It shows you are a shameless hatred filled soul and a nonentity.

If you are a suffering and smiling hater who wants an eloquent thief, why should we be like you?
Why

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Philipponzaghi post=113327464]Below is Asiwaju taking questions on electricity from Oyegun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N5ThWWrNhk[/qquote

This man supposed dey rest, i dey pity am as e dey talk sef. Baba you have tried, go and rest take care of yourself and spend your loots in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by fyneguy: 6:35am On May 31, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Which of the Econet?

Strive Musiyiwa's?

Lol.

Ogbeni, he brought it!

He also got Lagos and other states to invest in it. Lagos made Billions from the investment, in early 2000's.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

How he raise this, how he raise that, HOW IS LAGOS Can we compare it to abuja? Abidjan, Johannesburg, Cairo, Windhoek, etc. can we stand on the streets and not be smelling dirty gutters?, dusts everywhere, obawole, iju, Agege, onigbongbo, Sangotedo, Ajah, coconut, Alakija, places many, gbagada, fadeyi, ikorodu. 22 years grip, imagine great men with foresight handle Lagos with its wealth, king of dubai, late Lee of Singapore, etc..

Lagos is the 5th largest economy as a state, obj closing of ports and leaving only Lagos in 2000, made Lagos enough money, as Igbos relocated massively to Lagos due to port.. which make our sweet bubbling warri then die, port activity shutdown.

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Crafteck1: 6:36am On May 31, 2022
gaby:
E be like say somebody dey him back dey remind or prompt am on wetin to talk.

The desperation is too much.

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

I'm beginning to believe those who say this man is Bubu ProMax.

Go rest and take care of your health and enjoy your old age.

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol

Dont mind his supporters, they've traded their future for for #4, 000 as usual, someone that isnt physically sound to lead a country as problematic as Nigeria, can Nigeria take another chop make i chop government? Lagosians have been stretched thin due to over taxation and agberolization, putting a person with financially questionable character at this point is like nailing nigerias coffin.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by chrisdolly(m): 6:36am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?
Hate will send you to early grave

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by 77up(m): 6:36am On May 31, 2022
Spizzy1:
What brought Obi to this topic?

I can't still relate. Let's try to be rational and see beyond selves into the national interest.

We should not package criminals in the name of politics and forget that we all will pay dearly for it collectively.

Unfortunately, political parties often present similar criminals for us to choose. Just imagine the sort of shameful primaries our major political parties conducted last week.

So shameful.
Speaking about Tinubu day and night but don't want anyone to mention Obi's name. Anywhere Tinubu is mentioned now,Pandora will be dragged along,know this and have peace....we move!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 6:36am On May 31, 2022
KingKO22:
Shameless Ebooow. Must you depict your frustration openly.

grin your wailing never start.

Peter Obi never see anything.
He will soon decamp from Labour to Neighborhood party.

You think Asiwaju is a lying machine like Obi ?

Coming from someone who worships an akotileta, Fulani slave like Thiefnuibu, isn't that the height of hypocrisy and self ridicule

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 6:37am On May 31, 2022
77up:
Speaking about Tinubu day and night but don't want anyone to mention Obi's name. Anywhere Tinubu is mentioned now,Pandora will be dragged along,know this and have peace....we move!

Because Thiefnuibu is a worse Pandora looter

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Yankee101: 6:37am On May 31, 2022
Both dead companies?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Oyinlade07(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

I was waiting for you to end it by telling us how he is the landlord of Lagos with his immediate family controlling every critical and money spinning sectors of the state in a blind and evil insatiable greed.

You should have told us how his daughter confirmed that her father was an old sickly man that deserves to be in a hospice situation getting the love and care he deserves for his age at a reputable old peoples-home.

Irredeemable dolts.

Why don't you shut up What is your problem about that?? Elrufai was asked a question when he was probed about giving land to his friend when he was Minister for FCT.. He said when you are made Minister for FCT please award land to your enemies.. If Tinubu is as greedy as most Governor do you think he will still be controlling Lagos the way he is today... He uses the best brain take it or leave it.. Fine age is not on his side but that doesn't mean you should talk to someone that is old to be your father that way.. Oga you don't have to throw caution to the wind... What is exactly your problem Is Tinubu the cause of your problem?? If I'm to choose between Tinubu and Atiku I will still prefer Tinubu anytime anyday.. He dealt with OPC in Lagos when he was Governor.. Can Atiku deal with this Fulani monster?? Atiku is a bigger thief... He brought the idea of privitization to Obj.. He singlehandedly destroyed NITEL.. Do you know the number of people who lost their job? U can choose who to support without insulting Tinubu... How many people have you helped in your life in the little you have presently?? You will just open your rotten mouth and be insulting Tinubu up and down.. Baba get a life... Good day..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Amumaigwe: 6:40am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

His soul is filled with hate, while yours love. You love being behind the barrel of the gun, but hate being in front of it. So funny.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn’t live solely on income generated from politics. The man who knows what it means to build a successful business.

The only politician that campaign base on his achievement while in office.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!

Liar!
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Crafteck1: 6:42am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn’t live solely on income generated from politics. The man who knows what it means to build a successful business.

What does he live by, he invented a system where lagosians are stretched thin financially due to multiple taxation and monetization of basics, where taxing stops, milking us through agbero continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.
Peter obi bought Sab Miller brewery worth 150 millions dollars in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 6:43am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

Thiefnuibu and his Enron looting scheme?
The agba ole must know his followers are uneducated almajiris to expose his rogue nyansh in public like Dangote's arse.
Ogbeni Ojuyobo has avoided going to America so he does not get back in jail after his narrow escape with drug charges.
Has JagaBandit ever said soirry so he can match Tewonde George's Kirikiri record?

Judge hands out prison time in Enron barge scam

Ex-Enron, Merrill execs sentenced. A repentant Boyle gets nearly four years for his involvement in barge scandal

May 13, 2005

Former Enron executive Dan Boyle was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday, while Robert Furst and William Fuhs, both former Merrill Lynch bankers, received more than three years — all for their roles in the Enron Nigerian barge scam.

Boyle, sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison and fined $320,000, was the only one who appeared repentant about pushing through a sham sale of energy-generating barges to the bank so Enron could pump its earnings and bolster its stock price.

"I'm the only one responsible for my actions and omissions and for the pain I caused each and every person I affected," the Clear Lake resident told the judge. "I'm truly sorry."

https://www.chron.com/business/enron/article/Judge-hands-out-prison-time-in-Enron-barge-scam-1942569.php

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Bishopsgate(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2022
Tundeolou:
In the end he scaled through the screening

We Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/mkkz8aiUaUMDMXW38

Pls let me have your mobile number
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Passionnn: 6:46am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:

You know you have clearly run short of ideas, just the way you have lost your memory

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by FxExpo(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2022
Die Hard Tinubu are abusing people here anyhow, I remember how some die Hard Buhari use to abuse anybody who see or say anything negative about their master and today they all disappear because Truth became very visible and solid and today another set of people have started again, can't you people learn and know that what we wanted and celebrate the most always turn out to be the worst like this present government from federal to State. %99 of candidates ranting their mouth only come to squiz this country very dry and collect the balance lift in China. Make una no wise up

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 6:46am On May 31, 2022
Crafteck1:
What does he live by, he invented a system where lagosians are stretched thin financially due to multiple taxation and monetization of basics, where taxing stops, milking us through agbero continues.

There is a reason why the Jagbajantis rogue has failed to recruit enough teachers to have every Lagos child in free primary, secondary and vocational schools. Almajiri illiterates are easy to scam as they will hail you for looting their past, present and future.
What a lost generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On May 31, 2022
Ratello:
So incoherent in his speech and doing more of gesticulation than making any sense. Useless rogue......waste of data
You said it all.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by LZAA: 6:48am On May 31, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Which of the Econet?

Strive Musiyiwa's?

Lol.
Never mind econet
He namedropped Enron
The Enron of the greatest fraud scandal grin
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

Na by force to serve?

Tinubu is obviously better than Obi, both were governor for 8yrs and their contrasting achievement are on record for all to see. I will chose Tinubu over Obi any time anyday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Bragalane: 6:51am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu never opened account in his 13 year old daughter olosho olosho name. Here is what you are looking for

anonimi:

Why are you so arrogant in your ignorance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 6:53am On May 31, 2022
Oyinlade07:
Why don't you shut up What is your problem about that?? Elrufai was asked a question when he was probed about giving land to his friend when he was Minister for FCT.. He said when you are made Minister for FCT please award land to your enemies.. If Tinubu is as greedy as most Governor do you think he will still be controlling Lagos the way he is today... He uses the best brain take it or leave it.. Fine age is not on his side but that doesn't mean you should talk to someone that is old to be your father that way.. Oga you don't have to throw caution to the wind... What is exactly your problem Is Tinubu the cause of your problem?? If I'm to choose between Tinubu and Atiku I will still prefer Tinubu anytime anyday.. He dealt with OPC in Lagos when he was Governor.. Can Atiku deal with this Fulani monster?? Atiku is a bigger thief... He brought the idea of privitization to Obj.. He singlehandedly destroyed NITEL.. Do you know the number of people who lost their job? U can choose who to support without insulting Tinubu... How many people have you helped in your life in the little you have presently?? You will just open your rotten mouth and be insulting Tinubu up and down.. Baba get a life... Good day..

Are you not the one who needs to STFU with your useless lies for Thiefnuibu?
Obasanjo is the one who dealt with OPC, not the thug-loving JagaBandit you worship.

film3four:
This is a throwback video of president Obasanjo giving a shoot on sight orde of OPC members. This was a detribalised president that led Nigeria without fear nor favoritism of any sort

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMZZrWVXJc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by anonimi: 6:54am On May 31, 2022
Bragalane:
Tinubu never opened account in his 13 year old daughter olosho olosho name. Here is what you are looking for

The thing pain you so much that your tin god's thieving ways are exposed for all to see.
Sorry o, weep not child. embarassed grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / President Buhari Meets Adams Oshiomole In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.