Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate (67172 Views)

Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / Ninth National Assembly To Get 15 Ex-governors As Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by engrfaruq(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:
Atiku should start his campaign in the North and finish his campaign in the North. His vice should also come from the North. We Southerners are not interested in Vice Presidency.

It is Presidency or nothing.

Then be ready to settle for a Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket, cos Peter Obi's failure will be confirmed by 10am. grin
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Spherical77(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:
Atiku should start his campaign in the North and finish his campaign in the North. His vice should also come from the North. We Southerners are not interested in Vice Presidency.

APC will definitely produce your next president.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by kurupt1: 7:01am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...

SMH
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by APCnaPDP: 7:02am On May 31, 2022
Kazeem47:
Atiku should please remember the 5 percenters.Maybe after his regime,he will hand over to them; but the problem is that they don't know how to run politics the way illiterate aboki up north use to run politics hands down.
BTW..
Kazeem, no one is 5% in Nigeria. It takes the north and one zone in the south to win elections and with the way it is going, any zone in the south can be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by engrfaruq(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Udom or okowa I believe

Btw atiku government would be one of stealing to recoup all he has spent for decades

Be wise we can't afford a Muslim northernern for 16 yrs straight

How about a Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:03am On May 31, 2022
Pelme:
Somebody should please go tell Atiku to even go rest, this man has been on this pursuit so long.
The babalawo that predicted he'll become a vice president when he least expected it, and the prediction came to pass also told him he'll become the president. I think he's deluded by that

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:05am On May 31, 2022
So after 8years of a Fulani muslim leadership that has worn out the very fabric of this nation's sanity and existence, this no good opposition party is brandishing the audacity of another Northern candidate who's even looking to pick a weak Southern VP that can be suppressed in the long run and turned to a democratic errand boy as is the case with the current lily livered VP, abi?

Dear APC,
All you have to do is present Bola Tinubu, then pair him with a Northern muslim and you have my vote, that of my family and close friends. Let us all be mad together!
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Kazeem47(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Kazeem, no one is 5% in Nigeria. It takes the north and one zone in the south to win elections and with the way it is going, any zone in the south can be ignored.
no be lie

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ocdeut(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2022
Islie:
Atiku Abubakar is in consultation with the National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, and some key leaders of the PDP on his vice presidential pick

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/533664-atiku-pdp-considering-two-governors-as-vice-presidential-candidate.html
Okowa is a betrayal
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Mindlog: 7:07am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...

8 years is too long in politics to be certain that Obi would continue from Atiku if he was his Vice, is Atiku still talking about serving only term as President if elected?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by platinum131(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2022
Basic123:
UDOM

Southeast has no political value again

Just like your Father without value.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Bragalane: 7:13am On May 31, 2022
Lol.. even your Igbo tribesmen go de look say your own brand of foolishness na divine. Na God give you direct. You will be voting Atiku based on equity or achievement..lol. all this Igbo clowns sha.

Tissaia:
I'm card carrying member of APC, i and my family benefited a lot from APC that's been said, I don't care who's APC presidential candidate, cus I'm voting Atiku
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Elyonwings: 7:13am On May 31, 2022
I have concluded that Nigerian youths are not ready to take the political stage. Those youths in politics are in it for money and other selfish reasons. This platform is a virtual congress of Nigerians (youths in majority). A few speak truth with wisdom and respect for others. Many just spill contents that are abundant in their hearts and lives (insults and curses). It is a faceless forum though, so I worry less about their trash. To the positive minds, please don't be discouraged by their insults. Let's keep being positive and prayerful. I believe one day we shall see the Nigeria of our dreams. This is just a period of metamorphosis. A greater, better and stronger Nigeria will evolve. On one Nigeria, I stand.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ogmask: 7:14am On May 31, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.
Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ? They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.

Forget wike for this matter... He is a failure. Who appointed him the south representative. He think say Na to insult pple be politics. How would an obaseki, ihedioha, udom, Diri or even okowa have supported wike after the direct and indirect insults and talk down. Who is wike to be talking where clever politicians are talking? Let's wait and see what happens when he loses immunity. The wailing too much abeg... Blaming everyone but himself. How he wan take rule Nigeria with such mentality. Building low budget bridges across dry land in portharcourt but can't build a single bridge of friendship across rivers state borders. Very local politician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Validated: 7:15am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:

Go and rest eeee!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by userplainly(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2022
Same Atiku that deleted his tweet condemning the killing of Deborah because of Northern votes? Nah!
Ohislee:

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by JayPeeOham: 7:15am On May 31, 2022
It's either Peter Obi or Peter Obi.... QED!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Meley(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2022
pyro62:
All these people don't have capacity! Realign with the heavyweight wike as your Vice if you want votes from the south delivered to you. Or prepare to contest again by 2027
Wike is too strong headed which might count against him

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by OkoroBufo: 7:17am On May 31, 2022
Tissaia:
I'm card carrying member of APC, i and my family benefited a lot from APC that's been said, I don't care who's APC presidential candidate, cus I'm voting Atiku
Your choice, your problem. stick it down your butthole.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nchenches: 7:17am On May 31, 2022
Atiku Abubakar, you can pick an angel as your VP, you must not become president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by userplainly(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2022
If Atiku wins then Boko haram have another lifeline but if a southerner wins then Boko haram is in trouble. No Northerner deserves to rule this nation! Not now or in 40 years to come
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ogmask: 7:18am On May 31, 2022
ocdeut:

Okowa is a betrayal

How?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Bragalane: 7:18am On May 31, 2022
Grgton:
Peter obi quitting from the party show SE isn't interested in vp position!

it show you are worthless m here you are not even being considered for VP or how does one chose either of failure of Ugwuayi or Ikpeazu as VP. Is that presidential dream not dead on arrival.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nchenches: 7:19am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:

Well said. Imagine a Fulani Muslim succeeding a Fulani Muslim in contemporary Nigeria. Madness.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by fergie001: 7:19am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
You must understand some aspects of this politics.....

The Govs had made it clear to Atiku that one of them will be Vice otherwise they won't support him. The SE Govs went for Wike because they were not in the reckoning. Obi must have been made aware, the reason he left. He has always made it clear Atiku is his boss and even did not go to Adamawa to campaign out of respect for Atiku. SE was out of the equation from the beginning.

What did you expect? You have only 2 Govs from the region, the SS has 5 and a very big presence in the 6th, asides that as ND-States, they have a lot of money to play with. There was only one way out.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by redcliff: 7:20am On May 31, 2022
Basic123:
UDOM

Southeast has no political value again

SE does not care who wins or not, SE only follow those who have their best interest at heart. Anybody who looks like that is always in the ood books of the east. SE only wants development. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by TundeEdnut35(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:
Udom is better or choose from south East
which stupid southeast is either atiku choose his vice presidency from southwest, south south or north
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by yomi531(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2022
Tissaia:
Try get sense. Say No to Slavery. No to another Aboki. No be der papa get Naija. Be wise pls
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ogmask: 7:22am On May 31, 2022
ppogba:
The two of them are " obvious paper- weight" that can never dare Atiku when it comes to critical decision making if voted in as VP.

The job of a vice does not include questioning the president.l, he takes instructions. Even if you bring the strongest man as vice he can not change the policy direction of his master.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:24am On May 31, 2022
Bragalane:
it show you are worthless m here you are not even being considered for VP or how does one chose either of failure of Ugwuayi or Ikpeazu as VP. Is that presidential dream not dead on arrival.
obi from SE would have been picked as the vice, but he's not interested! Atiku can choose wike or better still there are lots of worthless people like you he can choose as vice. Copy !!
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by haffaze777(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.
Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ? They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.

@bold, don't forget they good at spinning things, they'll be here to tell you all these didn't happen,is there anything they can deny?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.