Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate (67677 Views)

Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by okuta007: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Udom or okowa I believe

Btw atiku government would be one of stealing to recoup all he has spent for decades

Be wise we can't afford a Muslim northernern for 16 yrs straight

Atiku will pick Okowa - because he is Ibo and looks quite like who he can control
Udom is too volatile and ambitious for Atiku to handle and he wont take a chance with him
Atiku is a control freak and worse than anything you can imaging of Wike, he is a noisy fool
In a nutshell, Atiku is a BIF THIEF with a big head like Benito Mussolini - a dictator politician like no other
Atiku is an evil waiting to happen to Nigeria - his Presidency will make Buhari look like an Angel
BOOK MARK THIS RESPONSE and CALL me an IDIOT, if Atiku wins and one year down the road, Nigeria is not burning!

A word they say is enough for the wise!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by sonature1: 9:39am On May 31, 2022
pyro62:
All these people don't have capacity! Realign with the heavyweight wike as your Vice if you want votes from the south delivered to you. Or prepare to contest again by 2027

Wike is not popular outside Rivers State.

He's just fortunate to have access to Rivers State money; that's what he used to buy the second position.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by bizzibodi(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2022
Abeg make dem no choose nwike oo!
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by sonature1: 9:43am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...
Modified: all of you on my mentions are just full of biases... Obi was pushed to buy the ticket because of your emotions...politics in Nigeria is more than emotions...the APC knew that Atiku/Obi combo would win elections this time...therefore pushed him early enough to buy the form... i am speaking from an insiders view...Just STFU

Stop writing trash.

Being in PDP negates everything Peter Obi represents and preaches. You people should move on because Peter Obi has.

If you people aren't tired of having thieves and mediocre leaders, some of us are.

It's better to lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong things - Peter Obi, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by OlawaleBammie: 9:51am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:
Atiku should start his campaign in the North and finish his campaign in the North. His vice should also come from the North. We Southerners are not interested in Vice Presidency.

It is Presidency or nothing.
i love how you put it..

The south in general
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by malakaimoscondo: 10:02am On May 31, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
it's obvious pdp can't win diz election

I rather vote low budget sowore Dan to vote tinubu or atiku
what if the choice is just atiku and tinubu, which of the duo do u prefer,?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by malakaimoscondo: 10:03am On May 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Udom or okowa I believe

Btw atiku government would be one of stealing to recoup all he has spent for decades

Be wise we can't afford a Muslim northernern for 16 yrs straight
muuuuuu........muuuu..what bring religion here now
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Obason22(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2022
The youth this days will retire u from politics that after we have voted Peter obi into office come 2023
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by awoo10(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2022
Harni:

Abeg go sit down.. insider kill you there.
So, it is only the northerners that deserve presidency abi? Others should become their slaves? Let's talk about this, since the northerners have been ruling Nigeria, nothing good has ever happened in Nigeria except during Yaradua's tenure.. Maybe them swear for us
I'd reply you properly by next week...nitw*t
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by peak115: 10:39am On May 31, 2022
You spoke my mind. See the way he was talking down on his colleagues as if they are his personal assistants. I bet you if Wike go for direct contest with any of the SS state governors in SS (I am not talking of few delegates). Election in South South. Each and everyone of them will beat him hands down. Who is Wike, was it not Patience Jonathan that made him otherwise he does not stand a chance with Amechi.

ogmask:

Forget wike for this matter... He is a failure. Who appointed him the south representative. He think say Na to insult pple be politics. How would an obaseki, ihedioha, udom, Diri or even okowa have supported wike after the direct and indirect insults and talk down. Who is wike to be talking where clever politicians are talking? Let's wait and see what happens when he loses immunity. The wailing too much abeg... Blaming everyone but himself. How he wan take rule Nigeria with such mentality. Building low budget bridges across dry land in portharcourt but can't build a single bridge of friendship across rivers state borders. Very local politician.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by zudozz: 10:48am On May 31, 2022
Waste of VP slot.. That's wt those 2 are.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by coputa(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2022
Okowa betrayed the south/south by giving Delta state votes to ATIKU.He is never to be trusted,a man who is working against his benefactor(James Ibori) this is someone who midwife him throuhout his political journey. He,Okowa flagrantly supported a less qualified governorhip aspirant against the choice of the Urhobo nation,in the PDP governorship primaries,he was even said to have worked against Ibori's daughter in the just concluded PDP House of representative primaries.Such a person should not be trusted,Atiku should be mindful of his choice,Okowa is a green snake under a green grass.UDOM is a better choice for vice president to Atiku.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by okunwaye(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2022
Basic123:
UDOM
Southeast has no political value again
na okowa be southeastener ba
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Bizibi(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2022
It has to be a Nigeria deltan
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Charly68: 11:42am On May 31, 2022
Those are the conspirators against Wike"s ambition... We shall see how far they can go..
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2022
userplainly:
If Atiku wins then Boko haram have another lifeline but if a southerner wins then Boko haram is in trouble. No Northerner deserves to rule this nation! Not now or in 40 years to come

I am not a supporter of Atiku, but what did GEJ (a Southerner) do when Boko Haram waxed strong throughout his administration?

I believe that we should already have realized that our problem has hardly much to do with tribalism (in the forefront). In fact, tribalism does not exist among our leaders. They only use it to fool the rest of us.

So whether it is a Southerner or a Northerner that wins, defeating Boko Haram would boil down to some critical issues even beyond the leader. For example, corruption is a major problem, even in the military because it is obvious that confidential information are being gifted to Boko Haram. This issue is beyond the president because the president is just one person. What is the guarantee that one of his ministers may not be one of the funders of the sect?

That is how terrible corruption is. And it is institutionalized.

In my time in India, I had the opportunity of speaking with an Indian war veteran. And we were talking about corruption in India. And he said corruption is everywhere, but it is good for India that corruption has not got into the Indian Army. In fact, the Indian Army is so disciplined that the personnel speak of it in glowing terms.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Kiliwuwu: 11:55am On May 31, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
what if the choice is just atiku and tinubu, which of the duo do u prefer,?

tinubu.....he is a genius but na thief him be
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by 77up(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2022
MrHighSea:

Suffer no dy tire u?
...and na Obi or Atiku go feed you? How did it appears to you that they will do well if they get there with their past records in stealing.

Rubbish !
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by SupremeSpecimen: 12:10pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by blessedbanky: 12:14pm On May 31, 2022
pyro62:
All these people don't have capacity! Realign with the heavyweight wike as your Vice if you want votes from the south delivered to you. Or prepare to contest again by 2027

And u think Atiku will pick a stubborn and so strong Wike as a vice so that oneday, Wike will smother him while asleep? No one does that.

Call us for IELTS ,TOEFL, and SAT tutorial and get a great score in one sitting.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by AreaFada2: 12:16pm On May 31, 2022
mfm04622:
So the Igbo with all their support for PDP are not even good enough for PDP Vice Presidential candidate?
Lol!!!!
Igbo groups are openly saying they won't support Northern presidency. So an Igbo VP could become difficult to choose. These groups should have just relaxed first and study the situation for a few days.

It should be SE turn at the presidency but we all know the situation of 9ja politics. SE should be more strategic, subtle but still very determined. Sad to say but SE may have to get in through the backdoor first like GEJ did. Nobody would have put an Ijaw man forward for presidency through primaries and ignore WAZOBIA ordinarily. VP is a good position to stay and lurk around for the opportunity.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Walllee: 12:25pm On May 31, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.
Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ? They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.

Greedy soul will u keep quiet?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by akokaite(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:
Atiku should start his campaign in the North and finish his campaign in the North. His vice should also come from the North. We Southerners are not interested in Vice Presidency.

Are you okay? Who doesn’t have interest in vp
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by HomorBj(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:

Honestly, if the whole south can agree to this,it would send a long message,but last last na every selfish idiot to himself,person like Dino would hurry to pick the VP ticket ,lmao
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ogmask: 12:46pm On May 31, 2022
peak115:
You spoke my mind. See the way he was talking down on his colleagues as if they are his personal assistants. I bet you if Wike go for direct contest with any of the SS state governors in SS (I am not talking of few delegates). Election in South South. Each and everyone of them will beat him hands down. Who is Wike, was it not Patience Jonathan that made him otherwise he does not stand a chance with Amechi.

Very true my brother. I agree 101%... Put him side by side the other southern govs in a contest make we see how he go fair. Instead of addressing issues he was busy bullying and insulting fellow govs
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Goodnigga: 12:55pm On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...
Modified: all of you on my mentions are just full of biases... Obi was pushed to buy the ticket because of your emotions...politics in Nigeria is more than emotions...the APC knew that Atiku/Obi combo would win elections this time...therefore pushed him early enough to buy the form... i am speaking from an insiders view...Just STFU
Oshey insider. Na so so push they dey push am Abi? They still push am leave PDP Abi? They push am join LP not NNPP. They push am retweet Reno o mockery tweet to chastise his core supporter. And what made you think Atiku will pick him as vice again when we have other capable governors there. He was picked last time as majority of the governors were seeking for their second tenure now they are free and they have political weight as elected governors. And why should Atiku still pick from the SE again, don't we have SS or SW?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by boldtruthalways: 1:02pm On May 31, 2022
Atikuu has tried to be President for many years. He has spent huge on it. I doubt if he'll perform if he gets it. He'll first recoup all he has spent.
Peter Obi is the right person for 2023 Presidency.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Manpasman: 1:07pm On May 31, 2022
Islie:
Atiku Abubakar is in consultation with the National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, and some key leaders of the PDP on his vice presidential pick

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/533664-atiku-pdp-considering-two-governors-as-vice-presidential-candidate.html
all this pple are junkies you cannot betray ur brother at the last minute and expect good to come to u politics is not a game.it is real life
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by confydoedowaye(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
Look for an influential woman from S/East... Ngozi Okonjo Iweala would have been a better option...
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by bobgentle: 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
PDP PARTY CHAIRMAN =NORTH
PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT NORTH
SO LET THE VICE PRESIDENT ALSO COME FROM THE NORTH.

UNDER APC (CURRENTLY WE HAVE)
APC PARTY CHAIRMAN MUSLIM NORTH
PRESIDENT (BUHARI)MUSLIM NORTH
SENATE PRESIDENT MUSLIM NORTH
CHIEF JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT MUSLIM NORTH
SPEAKER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MUSLIM SOUTHTH.

HAABA!!!!!!�����

I SUGGEST THE ENTIRE SOUTH OF NIGERIA SHOULD PLACE A CURSE ON ANY CITIZEN /FAMILY OR POLITICIAN WHO WILL WILLINGLY SUBMIT HIMSELF AS A VP TO A( 16YEAR RULE) OF THE NORTHERN FULANI GANGSTERS AFTER BUHARI HAS finished SHEDDING INNOCENT blood of NIGERIANS WITHOUT PROVIDING ADEQUATE SECURITY AND OUR ECONOMY NOW REIGNS AS POVERTY CAPITALOF THE WORLD WITH $1 =N600+

NEVER AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.