Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate (67614 Views)

Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by McStoic(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...
Modified: all of you on my mentions are just full of biases... Obi was pushed to buy the ticket because of your emotions...politics in Nigeria is more than emotions...the APC knew that Atiku/Obi combo would win elections this time...therefore pushed him early enough to buy the form... i am speaking from an insiders view...Just STFU

People like you are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by xaggar(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2022
ocdeut:

Okowa is a betrayal

Where is this mumu from?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by emmykk(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2022
What happened to Wike will happen in APC,if not now then in the general election.

Until south get sense
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Bragalane: 8:19am On May 31, 2022
Read what you wrote or show it to your father so he can explain how dead your brain as rotten.

Grgton:
for northern delegates to vote for Atiku, snubbing lots of you, shows how worthless lots of you are .... Smh
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by cedeki(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2022
The best person for the VP should be Udom and not Okowa who has not brought any tangible development to his state, road master only on social media but in reality zeros infrastructures on ground. however my vote goes to Peter Obi and i got my PVC handy

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Chrismania100: 8:25am On May 31, 2022
This one pains you well, hahahahahaha.Kpere...It shock you.Thunderr firee you and that ur tout wike.Anuofia,let him come and pick the ticket let's see.You and Wike are maad man, for you and him to expect SE to side him after his obigbo saga,let him face his south south delegates and leave us alone,donot force us to vote for a mad man called Wile talk more of votingfor a south south. I would rather vote for Fulani man than voting for a south south person cos you people are evil.Now he pains you that Southeastdid not vote south south aspirant when you people are busy hating and denying south easterns.Becos of ur useless oil,you foolishly think is the reason we want you people.I will never vote for any south south in my life again, not even Jonathan,cos you people are worst than Fulani people.Again ,who will ever vote for wike for president even if he succeeded in clinching the ticket? As for Southeast, we can never vote for wike,a mad dog.If you ever think wike stand any atom of chance to be president,you are as mad as him.

RichDad1:
One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.
Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ? They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Wailerint: 8:30am On May 31, 2022
Tissaia:
I'm card carrying member of APC, i and my family benefited a lot from APC that's been said, I don't care who's APC presidential candidate, cus I'm voting Atiku

That means you’re a traitor.. you know their rewards.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by AngelicBeing: 8:30am On May 31, 2022
Tissaia:
I'm card carrying member of APC, i and my family benefited a lot from APC that's been said, I don't care who's APC presidential candidate, cus I'm voting Atiku
Hahaha, Buhari see your people are running away from you, APC how market grin
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by VULCAN(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2022
It's obvious you are not politically minded.

Wike has no political influence whatsoever.

He has showed maximum hatred to the Igbos.

He has no voice in the North

He has no support in the SW

He has no friends in the SS

Wike has only one resource

Cash

And so does Atiku

But what does Wike lack the most to be Atikus vice.

He has no shred of humility.

No sane man will make Wike his second in command.
pyro62:
All these people don't have capacity! Realign with the heavyweight wike as your Vice if you want votes from the south delivered to you. Or prepare to contest again by 2027
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by aniblue(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2022
Udom is the best option
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:
Atiku should start his campaign in the North and finish his campaign in the North. His vice should also come from the North. We Southerners are not interested in Vice Presidency.

It is Presidency or nothing.

Who sabi you for Southern Nigeria?

Speak for yourself. Aren't there PDP faithfuls, apologists, supporters and members in Southern Nigeria?

When I see people getting pissed about the North, I just pity them. How do you blame the North for being so united, and refuse to blame the South for being almost eternally disunited and always in disarray?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2022
Pelme:
Somebody should please go tell Atiku to even go rest, this man has been on this pursuit so long.

It is within his rights...

Na by force to go rest? Na your body?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by JAWBONE(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2022
Both very strong choices.
He picks Okowa or Udom, he is sure of winning four out of the six south south states
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2022
pyro62:
All these people don't have capacity! Realign with the heavyweight wike as your Vice if you want votes from the south delivered to you. Or prepare to contest again by 2027

Wike is no heavyweight.

Wike will be nothing.

No right thinking person would pick Wike as Vice, not when the duo are generally perceived as being fantastically corrupt.

Wike was just massively ripped off of Rivers money.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:40am On May 31, 2022
Bragalane:
Read what you wrote or show it to your father so he can explain how dead your brain as rotten.

same as your brain!
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2022
Tissaia:

Great, go ahead and vote Atiku.

But he won't be president.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by juman(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2022
Democracy is good.
It's sweet.
See a minority man from the South, wike displayed gallantry. His performance in the primary shows he's the boss in the party.

Our democracy is growing.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by zionstaar75: 8:52am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...
Modified: all of you on my mentions are just full of biases... Obi was pushed to buy the ticket because of your emotions...politics in Nigeria is more than emotions...the APC knew that Atiku/Obi combo would win elections this time...therefore pushed him early enough to buy the form... i am speaking from an insiders view...Just STFU
fulani slave!be fooling yourself, atiku na serial loser as u will soon find out

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by CHAQUR: 8:53am On May 31, 2022
& the core Biafra state lost out...?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Isokiscool(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2022
userplainly:
Same Atiku that deleted his tweet condemning the killing of Deborah because of Northern votes? Nah!
What was Tinubu reaction to Deborah's killing??

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by 77up(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2022
MrHighSea:
I think Obi is better as the President Sir.

Stop derailing the thread, Obi is no longer in picture, not even there before. We need to be realistic.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Okwyjesus(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2022
pyro62:

Wike is the best southern governor that can pull wieght. He can POS for Africa.

But then he is aan of low character. He will be disloyal, tumble the structure of the president to gain control and obviously Atiku and Northerners will not like that.

I knew PDP won't go SE for VP
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ogmask: 9:09am On May 31, 2022
ppogba:

I agree with you on this. But being courageous comes handy for a VP especially where the interest of his people is concerned. Wike may have his shortcomings but I feel he will not sleep and snore when the matter concerns his people.

Trust me no politician in Nigeria, not even wike is working for his pple. Here in rivers state it is wike and his kitchen cabinet. If you are not in that bracket forget it. No minimum wage, no promotion in the civil service, no investment in Agric, healthcare, electricity, security, housing, transportation and road infrastructure (he build flyovers but most of them are misplaced). Portharcourt and obio akpo are not the only local govt's in rivers state. If he cant represent the pple of rivers in the areas pointed above how will he do it at the national level. You can't give what you don't have my dear.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by SledgeHammerer: 9:10am On May 31, 2022
He'll most likely pick okowa
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by lucianohase(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2022
Ifeanyi Okowa all the way! Udom has no political relievance at all!! Had it been our governor Wike wasn't involved, he would v been the best option for the VP position.

As for Udom, he is a political neophyte! How would he canvass support for Atiku in the South South n definitely, he can't in the south east So Okowa is a far more better choice!!!!!
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by bonnyhope: 9:16am On May 31, 2022
mfm04622:
So the Igbo with all their support for PDP are not even good enough for PDP Vice Presidential candidate?
Lol!!!!

Pdp chairman de go there when Ayu resign
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by MrHighSea: 9:16am On May 31, 2022
77up:
Stop derailing the thread, Obi is no longer in picture, not even there before. We need to be realistic.
Suffer no dy tire u?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by bonnyhope: 9:18am On May 31, 2022
OkutaNla:
Atiku no wan consider SE?

Consider to pick who

Only Obi was worthy of that post

Unfortunately Obi left
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Harni(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:

Abeg go sit down.. insider kill you there.
So, it is only the northerners that deserve presidency abi? Others should become their slaves? Let's talk about this, since the northerners have been ruling Nigeria, nothing good has ever happened in Nigeria except during Yaradua's tenure.. Maybe them swear for us
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.
Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ? They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.

Thank you, they all bunch of hypocrites, back stabbing betrayals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.