Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate (67646 Views)

Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2022
Pelme:
Somebody should please go tell Atiku to even go rest, this man has been on this pursuit so long.
is it longer than your own failed Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Vadese1: 7:43am On May 31, 2022
What do you even know about south south politics . You think okowa and wike are mate in politics. Wike was just lucky to be elevated by Goodluck government. Okowa knows the game more than him one million time. Politics is not by insulting, disrespecting or talking childishly to people. Politics is play on intelligent mindset which wike doesn't have. As a matter of fact, wike is only know in River State.

pyro62:
All these people don't have capacity! Realign with the heavyweight wike as your Vice if you want votes from the south delivered to you. Or prepare to contest again by 2027

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Mode99: 7:44am On May 31, 2022
He should pick wike as his vice

Wike is the got more popularity
Delegates
Social power

Than the other listed persons...
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
it's obvious pdp can't win diz election

I rather vote low budget sowore Dan to vote tinubu or atiku
you have just one vote... So we are not bothered about you

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by francis5051: 7:45am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...
mr man keep quiet with your stupid analysis... do you reason we’ll modan Peter obi ? In fact between atiku and obi who is more peoples Choice ?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Udom or okowa I believe

Btw atiku government would be one of stealing to recoup all he has spent for decades

Be wise we can't afford a Muslim northernern for 16 yrs straight
what about tinubu own? Atiku is not that poor okay
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Bigfish121(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2022
Anti party activity

Tissaia:
I'm card carrying member of APC, i and my family benefited a lot from APC that's been said, I don't care who's APC presidential candidate, cus I'm voting Atiku
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ponishah: 7:46am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...t[b]his will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn [/b]again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...

You get sense at all?
This 2023 is the turn of south, if apc does not nominate a southerner now, then it is all over for south.
South has been swallowed by North, and all southerners are just tools and fools of the North.
We are now politically irrelevant
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by MrUchenna1(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2022
In the battle to re-take Nigerian, the odds are great and seemingly insurmountable, but with our commitment, patriotism and understanding that we are doing, what we are supposed to do for our country, lest she shall die, we shall move on discontent with what is and focused on enthroning what ought to be. In doing this, our battle cry shall remain: get your PVC and become part of this great libration!
Peter Obi..
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Karlirk: 7:53am On May 31, 2022
It will become glaring that PDP will lose this election before August, this year. Just watch and see how things will play out.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Lush100(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Obi would have been a better choice...Peter Obi made a big political miscalculation, he shouldn't have come pit yet for the presidency, he ought to have supported the Atiku candidacy, help him win with his SE votes...this will surely align him for the presidency in rhe next 8years which would have definitely been the South turn again, by then he would have had a massive Northern support...With this mistake Obi will forever be at the fringes of power...I love the man, but he didn't choose his fight rightly...
Align him for the presidency after 8 years?
The 8 years that has just been spent by a northerner, why did the one here not align with the one that help him win last time.
You think it's what u imagined is what will be

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:55am On May 31, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing I find amusing on this site is after crying about Hausa/Fulani hegemony over the past 8 years, some southerners are still here rooting for another Hausa/Fulani undecided undecided
Majority of these online noise makers lacks consistency. Playing ethno-religious cards was just a farce. All they’re after is for the PDP to be back in power. Even if it’s someone from Chad, they careless.
Wike has been vocal about this, but the same Southerners turned around to attack him for being bold to challenge the Northerners.
Suddenly Biafra/Oduduwa nasan doesn’t matter anymore, Peter Obi can go to hell. Fulani cattle are no longer a threat to their farms again. All they want is PDP back on power anyway anyhow. Bunch of hypocrites.
If the SE leaders can hang up and collide with others to frustrate their best candidate out of the PDP, who is Wike ? They will rather queue behind the same Fulani they love to hate.
Even after all these, the PDP still don’t rate them for the VP positions. cheesy cheesy Clowns and slave in their own homes.
We will all be here to laugh at your foolishness in not too distance future.
By the time Wike resurrected the VAT case, let me see where those double faced SE/SS Governors that betrayed him will hide their faces.
Didn't you read the write up. Enugu and Abia which are two PDP states voted for Wike.
Whats this obsession with Igbos
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Jayjayjohnson(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2022
If is Atiku time to become the president!!! Just like Bubu become president in 2015 after many attempts ... If Apc make mistakes and choose another person instead of Tinubu... It sure for Atiku be that... Let wait and see.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Kobicove(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2022
awoo10:
Modified: all of you on my mentions are just full of biases... Obi was pushed to buy the ticket because of your emotions...politics in Nigeria is more than emotions...the APC knew that Atiku/Obi combo would win elections anytime...therefore pushed him early enough to buy the form... i am speaking from an insiders view...Just STFU

Which miscalculation did he make?

We from the south east do not want position of VP abi una no dey hear word!
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Seredebe: 7:56am On May 31, 2022
EggonBoy:
Charcoal Business?
I can see that you are one of the problem to the alarming deforestation in this country?
Can't you see the impact of your action on our environment ?
Better invest in something else sir.
come to Obimo and Ikem in Enugu state and see what the Chinese are doing with our trees, all in the name of charcoal

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by WideMouth333(m): 7:57am On May 31, 2022
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Large Sales 100% Guaranteed******

please visit this link below to Read more....

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=747490839717610&id=100033701011207&_rdr
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by awoo10(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2022
francis5051:
mr man keep quiet with your stupid analysis... do you reason we’ll modan Peter obi ? In fact between atiku and obi who is more peoples Choice ?
Hello Mr. Emotional...
You need to know how to respect other peoples view...without abusing them...well, charity begins at home...idont blame you
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Kobicove(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2022
Lush100:

Align him for the presidency after 8 years?
The 8 years that has just been spent by a northerner, why did the one here not align with the one that help him win last time.
You think it's what u imagined is what will be

Don't mind that guy he's talking rubbish
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by NapoleonHill: 7:59am On May 31, 2022
Tissaia:
I'm card carrying member of APC, i and my family benefited a lot from APC that's been said, I don't care who's APC presidential candidate, cus I'm voting Atiku

Nobody asked you. Vote your conscience.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by dreu2fine(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:
Atiku should start his campaign in the North and finish his campaign in the North. His vice should also come from the North. We Southerners are not interested in Vice Presidency.

It is Presidency or nothing.
hi
Baseless post
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 8:02am On May 31, 2022
Oga make everything remain for north make d south rest.
Pick ur VP from the north and Tambuwal is a better option.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by victorazy(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2022
Warlord12:
All I see is FAILURE

He will flop wela this time.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:02am On May 31, 2022
mfm04622:

1. Does Peter Obi speak for all SE?
2. If SE don't want VP, why didn't their delegates vote SE aspirants in PDP?
3. Will SE vote for another party apart from PDP?

How much do you want to bet that Labour Party won't win a single LG in the election? Even in Anambra?
you can channel your questions to PDP headquarters. ...
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by ceeceeco: 8:03am On May 31, 2022
Iam just sick & tired of the northerners becoming president all the time. This is part of the reason some part of the country is seeking for referendum. Indeed there was a country.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by shortIGBOman: 8:04am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:
Atiku should start his campaign in the North and finish his campaign in the North. His vice should also come from the North. We Southerners are not interested in Vice Presidency.

Emeka, IGBO will never rule this Country.

Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by DeBiafran: 8:06am On May 31, 2022
Did u listen to urself? After 16 yrs it will now be the turn of the south, according to u. You are ev!l. Getat abeg

awoo10:
Modified: all of you on my mentions are just full of biases... Obi was pushed to buy the ticket because of your emotions...politics in Nigeria is more than emotions...the APC knew that Atiku/Obi combo would win elections this time...therefore pushed him early enough to buy the form... i am speaking from an insiders view...Just STFU
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by vRendoh(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2022
EFCC go pick dem as former governor. Dem NATURALLY get case with EFCC as past governor
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by RexTramadol1: 8:07am On May 31, 2022
Pelme:
Somebody should please go tell Atiku to even go rest, this man has been on this pursuit so long.

Did Buhari rest?
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by Invitationn: 8:08am On May 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Udom or okowa I believe

Btw atiku government would be one of stealing to recoup all he has spent for decades

Be wise we can't afford a Muslim northernern for 16 yrs straight
But we all afforded and endured christian south for 14years.
It'd have been 18 years if not that we denied GEJ his "2nd and half" term.
Re: Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate by KaluwisxPRO: 8:11am On May 31, 2022
Ohislee:

You’re just one mofo, you only have one PVC, stop saying Our, you can’t do shit.

South South does not belong to your father or IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.