Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars (34067 Views)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Portable Freestyle Rap Battle With Shaggi, Cater Efe & Ogb Recent (photos,video) / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Ishilove: 8:41pm On May 31, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

"Take a Chance on Me."
"Super Trouper."

Two of my timeless tracks from back in the 1970s. wink

Ishi, a nice and nostalgic thread.
Mine is

One of Us
Adante Adante
Before You Came

In short, it's difficult selecting specific songs because they have so many classic songs smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2022
Generalwoodz:
suggest other songs from corrs because I already downloaded runaway and boy! I'm in love with it ... Plsssss. Suggest
Breathless
So young...... that was the hit single

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by majamajic(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2022
Generalwoodz:
suggest other songs from corrs because I already downloaded runaway and boy! I'm in love with it ... Plsssss. Suggest

So Young , Breathless

Are also good

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Irupetepete: 10:22pm On May 31, 2022
Originality007:

pls where can I downalod it.

I really need it
drop your whatsapp no so I can send it to you through whatsapp
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by manikspears: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2022
tochi55ba:

The Indomie generation will not understand.

How will they know, they are the ones typing "we don't know them in lasutech and mushin". How will they know sensible music?

They can't know them since their songs does not support hard drugs and duping people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: BOC Madaki – Allah Ya Tsare / Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.