Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars (33256 Views)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Portable Freestyle Rap Battle With Shaggi, Cater Efe & Ogb Recent (photos,video) / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Please remove Enya from your list. She is in a class of her own

grin grin grin grin

I was cleaning up my music collection and I got to Enya.

After trying to correct the info of 'now we are free' , I found the song is by lisa Gerrard. When you are such a legend people appropriate other's magnificent songs for you. grin
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Topmaike007(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

People go fight you ooo
why grin grin
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
Topmaike007:
why grin grin
This you categorisation
My hand no dey oo
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by omorttee4u(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
You just made me remember my favorite sound of oldies . "Bob dylan" what a madden lyrics he got!
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Ishilove: 2:14pm On May 31, 2022
Everything fades
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:14pm On May 31, 2022
O my childhood, that nostalgic feeling you get when you remember, one of my best songs was dancing Queen, it made look forward to the time when I would clock 17. Dancing Queen, young and sweet only 17, little me then thought life will be all set and smooth and carefree.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Kaa4(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2022
Like you know them all!!!
LadyRosa:
" Breaking up is never easy I know but I have to go, knowing me , knowing you is the best I can do!"

"The winner takes it all,the loser has to fall.Its simple and it's plain,WHY SHOULD I COMPLAIN...The game is on again,a lover or a friend......"

"See that girl,watch that scene ,dig in the dancing queen"

" There were something in the air that night,the stars were bright Fernando,and there were shining there for me and you,for liberty Fernando."

"One of us is crying, one of us is lying
In a lonely bed
Staring at the ceiling
Wishing she was somewhere else instead..."

"Don't go wasting your emotions,lay all your love on me"

"Mama Mia,here I go again ,my my how can I resist you?"

"Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's world"

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baretalk: 2:16pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Guys around my office like money!money! Money!
That one is cool too.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
Special dedication to
Make I dey knack akpko
Amen I dey knack you akpako
Uya make we knack am knack am
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baretalk: 2:18pm On May 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin grin

I was cleaning up my music collection and I got to Enya.

After trying to correct the info of 'now we are free' , I found the song is by lisa Gerrard. When you are such a legend people appropriate other's magnificent songs for you. grin
Enya is an enigma of sound, her music takes you to other places.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Topmaike007(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

This you categorisation
My hand no dey oo
Lionel Richie,Marc Anthony,Elton John are another musicians that are crazy tbh...
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
Angel Eyes

This song was pure magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoPYRD5_62E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Topmaike007(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
baretalk:

Enya is an enigma of sound, her music takes you to other places.
Enya music no be here,her own version of titanic is crazy than Celine Dion version base on my opinion..her Irish accent is dope

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2022
Topmaike007:
Lionel Richie,Marc Anthony,Elton John are another musicians that are crazy tbh...
Look we have shalama,we have the beggees,there was malvin gaye,there was country pop,etc,cool and the gang,
It was a whole lot
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baretalk: 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
meobizy:
This thing was advertised all over England when I traveled. Oyibo people and their love for old music, sha.
Not just old, but classic music, i still rock to them today, not just the music, their dance, movement on stage, such synch...there is something about ABBA.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by siofra(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
Sometimes I feel like an 80s kid.

Wish I could attend their concert.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baretalk: 2:25pm On May 31, 2022
Topmaike007:
Enya music no be here,her own version of titanic is crazy than Celine Dion version base on my opinion..her Irish accent is dope
If Celine Dion dey university of music, Enya na VC...her music get different feel.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
Topmaike007:
Enya ,Celine Dion and dolly parton are basically different backgrounds!
It is not easy to put them together in one box
Celine Dion is polish
Dolly is country
Well Enya is only God knows man
But you can't compare them
They are difers
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by kingyakos: 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

embarassed
Village chief is a big fan of Bob Marley and the wailers

Weed man

Then tell it to your clan head
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
baretalk:

If Celine Dion dey university of music, Enya na VC...her music get different feel.
Because she fused it with those Irish,Scottish folk music
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by majamajic(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Please remove Enya from your list. She is in a class of her own

I love Enya , her songs Caribbean Blue , Only Time , Onricco , Wild Child

But it's scary playing them at midnight

3 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baretalk: 2:29pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Because she fused it with those Irish,Scottish folk music
I love that woman.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Ishilove: 2:29pm On May 31, 2022
Topmaike007:
Chai Abba Gold na killer I swear...this generation music na nonsense
Undiluted nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by majamajic(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2022
baretalk:

Enya have only about 5 good songs to compare over 30 good songs from celine dion
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

Weed man

Then tell it to your clan head
That one na CELA and Egypt 80 band
lipsrsealed
It is a community secret
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Ishilove: 2:29pm On May 31, 2022
majamajic:

But it's scary playing them at midnight
You no get mind grin
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Ishilove: 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

lipsrsealed
It is a community secret
LMAO!!
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baretalk: 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
uote author=majamajic post=113341830]

But it's scary playing them at midnight [/quote]
It's trance music, you literally feel a transcesion listening to her music... complete mind yoga.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
majamajic:

Enya have only about 5 good songs to compare over 30 good songs from celine dion
If you are talking of hits
But how many are into Irish folk songs
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Dude397(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
baretalk:

Enya music is demonic
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by kingyakos: 2:32pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

lipsrsealed
It is a community secret

Then tell it to your Paramount ruler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / Tekno – Pana Lyrics / Download Tekno Yawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.