Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive (25262 Views)

My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2022
LadyRosa:
He should prsy that God should touch his wife.He should make sure he fadts fervently and midnight prayers should be adopted till the wife changes.

Rubbish advice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by emmanuelbrown26: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Why all these stupid mentality in women.l thought that marriage is a union involving the both husband, Wife, children etc. So why must women be making all the family expenses to be on the man alone while they are working too.What are they even using their own money for, knowing fully well that the family is not for the man only. Well it's how you make your bed that's how you will lie on it.No Woman on earth will dare try such to me unless she wants to go back to her people, if not I will stop her from working and make her full house wife or she will face the wrath of the Gods. please guys never use soft hand on women if not they will ride you and when you try to correct them big issues will surface just as the one above. Never Allow daughters of eve to have control over .
I hv being preaching about it every now and then, never give daughter of eve soft hand, they will definitely abuse it. Daughters of eve requires iron hand, imagine d nonsense wife. Well, I believe d man was too soft for d wife that's why it has being like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by emmanuelbrown26: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Donaluta:

Every fucking time .. Una dey find way to defend stupidity....
As in ehhhhh, even d op that brought d topic here, she would still act same way d uncles wife acted. Daughters of eve are same but comes in different ways and I only blame cold and simp men for that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by emmanuelbrown26: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Nah The Same Species, I thought that the Op Is a Guy Reporting The Did Without Knowing That they are the same daughters Of EVE. Sorry Sister Your Own Time Is Coming For You To Start Your Own Stupidity Because It's Always In Una (women) Blood. No verse For The Write up, I come in peace ok
I follow u come in peace jare, she go still act same thing, forget about women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by emmanuelbrown26: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Purchasing Land While Their Quit Notice From Their Land LORD IS Around the corner. The Happiness of the Family Don Shatter Do to non support from daughter of EVE called Wife. So reason well ok
Na u even get time to dey mention some non existence specie, just imagine what she vomited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by Timmi: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:
Good day nairalanders. I want to seek your advice on behalf of my uncle. Pardon me for any typographical errors. My uncle has been married to this lady for almost 16 years. They have two kids. According to his narration, the first five years of marriage was wonderful. But things took a sudden twist later on. The wife has changed in both attitude and manners. The man is a civil servant and earn 70k monthly and his wife is a teacher. She earns 35k monthly. The twist is, the wife has stopped supporting the man financially. In fact, anything she buys for the family or for the children, she asks for the money, even as little as spice cubes. My uncle had to report the matter to my father, his brother, after several years of enduring her strange attitude. My father called her to table the matter. She admitted the accusations. In her defence, she said it is the responsibility of the man (husband) to provide for the family. what broke my uncle's heart was the day the rent of their house was due, he hadnt pieced together the rent and was going about to seek loans from friends and family. He asked her if she knew who to loan from and she said she didn't know who to loan from. To his dismay, he got wind from a friend that his wife was looking for a piece of land to buy with God knows how and where she got the money from. She even told him she doesn't have a dime to add to whatever he's able to raise. He does everything in the house from A to Z.

He needs advice on what to do. Should he file for divorce and hope things would get Rosy enough to start afresh with someone else? Or should he call for a meeting with her family and our family to try to mediate and make her see reasons why she should be supportive. Matured advice please.

To be frank with you, your father nor you should not be involved in this family matter. The issue (it’s not a problem) is between your uncle and his wife. Hence you and your father should buzz off and hands off their matter. Don’t scatter this family.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by PlaYaJones: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:
Good day nairalanders. I want to seek your advice on behalf of my uncle.

Pardon me for any typographical errors. My uncle has been married to this lady for almost 16 years. They have two kids. According to his narration, the first five years of marriage was wonderful.

But things took a sudden twist later on. The wife has changed in both attitude and manners. The man is a civil servant and earns 70k monthly and his wife is a teacher. She earns 35k monthly.

The twist is, the wife has stopped supporting the man financially. In fact, anything she buys for the family or for the children, she asks for the money, even as little as spice cubes. My uncle had to report the matter to my father, his brother, after several years of enduring her strange attitude. My father called her to table the matter. She admitted the accusations. In her defence, she said it is the responsibility of the man (husband) to provide for the family. what broke my uncle's heart was the day the rent of their house was due, he hadnt pieced together the rent and was going about to seek loans from friends and family. He asked her if she knew who to loan from and she said she didn't know who to loan from. To his dismay, he got wind from a friend that his wife was looking for a piece of land to buy with God knows how and where she got the money from. She even told him she doesn't have a dime to add to whatever he's able to raise. He does everything in the house from A to Z.

He needs advice on what to do. Should he file for divorce and hope things would get Rosy enough to start afresh with someone else? Or should he call for a meeting with her family and our family to try to mediate and make her see reasons why she should be supportive?

Matured advice please.

angry
Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by PlaYaJones: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:

Pardon me for any typographical errors. My uncle has been married to this lady for almost 16 years. They have two kids. According to his narration, the first five years of marriage was wonderful.

But things took a sudden twist later on. The wife has changed in both attitude and manners. The man is a civil servant and earns 70k monthly and his wife is a teacher. She earns 35k monthly.

The twist is, the wife has stopped supporting the man financially. In fact, anything she buys for the family or for the children, she asks for the money, even as little as spice cubes. My uncle had to report the matter to my father, his brother, after several years of enduring her strange attitude. My father called her to table the matter. She admitted the accusations. In her defence, she said it is the responsibility of the man (husband) to provide for the family. what broke my uncle's heart was the day the rent of their house was due, he hadnt pieced together the rent and was going about to seek loans from friends and family. He asked her if she knew who to loan from and she said she didn't know who to loan from. To his dismay, he got wind from a friend that his wife was looking for a piece of land to buy with God knows how and where she got the money from. She even told him she doesn't have a dime to add to whatever he's able to raise. He does everything in the house from A to Z.

He needs advice on what to do. Should he file for divorce and hope things would get Rosy enough to start afresh with someone else? Or should he call for a meeting with her family and our family to try to mediate and make her see reasons why she should be supportive?

Matured advice please.

is she lightskin ? angry
Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by KillerCrocodile: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Your Uncle wants to divorce his wife Because she is not financially supportive .... ?

He never ready for marriage.

You don't collect Money from a woman by force or by calling for family meetings.

1- He must be a weak man in Bed....

There is a way you would touch and treat a woman in bed, she would give you a blank cheque.

She would give you the ATM Card with the current pin code.

Your Uncle is not Romantic.....

2- If you want to chop your wife money, make sure you are "LOYAL"

Not because you are a fool and it will NEVER make you less of a man.

But because you know what you want.

If you are LOYAL to your wife, you are LOYAL to yourself because the two of you are one.

Your wives money is your money but a woman would hardly release her cash unless she is treated with RESPECT.

Your Uncle is a Bush Man for calling family members because of this kind issue.

Some of the family members he called to settle the matter have wives that may be feeding them.

Your Uncle should rather learn from them and understand why they are not calling for family meetings about their marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by qtguru(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Women drama , that gender sha
Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by GboyegaD(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Since he's accepted her claim that the man provides everything for the family, he should live with it.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by aikyg(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wetin concern you? You no go mind your business?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by Gamezi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what yeye advice is he looking for now? if the animal he calls "wife" has been acting like that for the past 16yrs and he didnt think of correcting it before, then why try to change it now?!?!?

Calm down

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:

Matured advice please.

File for divorce. The wife has every right to buy the land but doing so behind his back show say love no dey the marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by FireUpNow(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:

Matured advice please.

Thank God say she don born two for your uncle, my 2 kobo advice be say make your uncle divorce her and take custody of the kids. No time to check time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by Foreigna2: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
He should secretly divorce her. File divorce in a far place and she won't get wind of it. Or he can even divorce her without going there. Non appearance.
After divorcing her, he can keep living with her till he finds another lady and starts raising another family on the side. You can then port and let this stingy fool go and hustle for herself.

She is planning for life without him, he should also plan for life without her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by aribisala0(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
LadyRosa:
He should prsy that God should touch his wife.He should make sure he fadts fervently and midnight prayers should be adopted till the wife changes.
Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by lawrenzooo: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Your uncle should double his hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by IamMobisola(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:

Matured advice please.

The first 5 years of their marriage was wonderful... Something must have triggered her to start thinking for only herself and her children.
Have you asked your Uncle if he has a Concubine outside? Have you asked him if he is seeing someone else outside of his marriage? Because if that is the case then the woman is justified in taking the actions she is taking. Women see it as a counteracting measure should incase...

Like I said, the first 5 years was wonderful according to your uncle.
He should sit with his wife and ask her what changed except he is hiding something.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by Nikkganc08(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022

Calling ur uncle's wife 'insensitive' speaks a lot about ur Immaturity.

Since you've already concluded, why did u bring it to Nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by Elidrisy20: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
She's planning to Japan leave your uncle
Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Make your uncle try get better job naa. Money makes the world go round, she's not feeling him because money nor de. Once the money starts rolling in, things would be better. You expect the woman to support him financially from the N35k she earns?

ReneJay:

Matured advice please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by aribisala0(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
LegendaryArnold:

File for divorce. The wife has every right to buy the land but doing so behind his back show say love no dey the marriage.
Love is a brief illness
Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by iwaeda: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:

Matured advice please.

What is your own brother, Mr. Osho grin grin grin angry angry

You don't know what you should be washing outside grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by goshen26: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
your uncle may not tell you what he did that made her change overnight, because you said first 5 years were rosy for them.

also it is not good to report your spouse to your family, rather report your spouse to his/her own family if need be.

let your trace back what he could have done that made her change overnight.

if she want to buy land, let her buy. God will provide for your uncle to upset the rent and may he bounce back financially.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by DMerciful(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Divorce her already! How did men became SIMPS? The human males are the weakest on all male species!
Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by gbaskiboy: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Raalsalghul:

How many kids does your uncle have if I may ask?
Can you go back and read the story again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by Ayinke93(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
So you want your uncle to leave his matrimonial home because of this small issue. You want him to join the liberated brothers? This is sad. What happened to advising him to kneel to god in prayers and fasting to change the heart of his wife? Why don’t we have praying men that believe in fighting for their marriage anymore ?
Also I’m sure your uncle annoyed this woman. What did he do that made I change towards him?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by cayorday89(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
ReneJay:

I would totally neglect her and focus on my kids, and this would continue until she comes to her senses and realize that the burdens of the family is not meant to be shouldered by the man alone undecided....
Thank you
Issues like this will be handled differently by different people simply because we all have our threshold of condoning attitudes likt hers. Some said they would have divorced her the momnet she changed, and some when she started asking back for every Lobo on even the least of things bought, but your uncle has endured till this very moment, he alone can take the best decision when he weighs how important his peace of mind is to him compared to having his wife with him and be treated unjustly... For you, mind what you support also without having full and actual details of what might have ensued in that family between your uncle and his wife as you may be in similar situation in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Being Unreasonable Or Is My Wife Selfish? / Missing 3 Siblings In Lagos (Photo) / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.