Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process (1304 Views)

Peter Obi Needs Two Things Today In Today's Court Session / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Belial06: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Emeritus, I hail oo

Those are typos. You get my message. As an adult man you are no longer a child, try and speak properly and construct grammar worthy of your age.

Why spell come as cum ? You are an adult don't get carried away
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2022
What my Twitter feed delivered just now.

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
hmmmm
longest time.

Welcome back dear
how's family.

cheesy
Very well.

Hope you're good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by PDJT: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

Gbam!

Before PO's emergence, I had voter apathy, indifference.
I'd rather sit in my corner than support the popular candidates. I was going to support PYO, but that would be like giving Buhari a 3rd term by proxy.

You nailed it there with "wasting my vote."
We need more people to waste their votes on PO.

You don't go into war with the mindset you're going to lose. Mbanu. You go with your strategy, determined to win.

Whatever the outcome, you know you have done your best by setting a precedent those after you can build on.

Btw, na Canada dey block US, by landmass cool

-Sure. Keep the evangelism going. The African youths must wake-up and save the African children from the current existential threats posed by those heartless looters.

-If na by landmass, Borno for dey do father Christmas give Lagos. grin
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Jman06(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Labor party has no structure! No rural presence. Even in the cities, the party is not a force to reckon with.

I wonder how Peter Obi intends to defeat the two major parties who are eminently present in all local government areas of the 36 states and FCT. That would be miracle of the century! Elections are not won on social media but at the grassroots!
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Very well.

Hope you're good?
yeah kiss

1 Like

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by OkoroBufo: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2022
MizMyColi:

Remind me again...
How did ENDSARS start?

Don't underestimate social media o. Don't!
Is EndSars same as election?. We await your social media magic.

-Okoro bufo
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2022
PDJT:

-Sure. Keep the evangelism going. The African youths must wake-up and save the African children from the current existential threats posed by those heartless looters.

-If na by landmass, Borno for dey do father Christmas give Lagos. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by MizMyColi(f): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Jman06:
Labor party has no structure! No rural presence. Even in the cities, the party is not a force to reckon with.

I wonder how Peter Obi intends to defeat the two major parties who are eminently present in all local government areas of the 36 states and FCT. That would be miracle of the century! Elections are not won on social media but at the grassroots!

Don't underestimate the human spirit, the human structure. We can do and undo.

1 Like

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by derecho(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2022
True
MizMyColi:

Doesn't matter. They can buy it or use a different domain name.

1 Like

Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Sukersoc: 6:37am On Oct 04, 2022
MizMyColi:
We must make sacrifices to restore this nation and move away from the status quo. We must let go of greed, unconscious biases, and instant gratification to do the right thing. If you love Nigeria and wish this nation well, it is time to rally together. We are all we have.

We stand with HE Peter Obi. He has our support.
His acceptance speech and precedents are all the conviction we need.

This message is to those managing his Digital Media, please create a website that contains his manifesto and a page for volunteers to register.

Some of us are in the diaspora, others are right there at home, but we will do our best. We are willing to travel this road with His Excellency, regardless of where we are.

Lastly, to those screaming "elections are not won on social media," don't be ignorant.

Hello, I made a post on the thread with link below; I hope you still recall. I'll like to get your perspective on the issue I raised there.

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1896619/12-symptoms-spiritual-awakening#26184327
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by Savagr(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Obidatticampaigndotcom
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2022
MizMyColi:
We must make sacrifices to restore this nation and move away from the status quo. We must let go of greed, unconscious biases, and instant gratification to do the right thing. If you love Nigeria and wish this nation well, it is time to rally together. We are all we have.

This message is to those managing his Digital Media, please create a website that contains his manifesto and a page for volunteers to register.

Some of us are in the diaspora, others are right there at home, but we will do our best. We are willing to travel this road with His Excellency, regardless of where we are.

Lastly, to those screaming "elections are not won on social media," don't be ignorant.

dont go work,mumu....
you can do nothing from abroad....

advice labour party to fusion with apc....atleast labour party can still have people in goverment....
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by TheDemola: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2022
MizMyColi:

Hey madam, long time. This Demola from WOM days. Kindly reply my mail as I need to chat you asap
Re: HE Peter Obi Needs A Website And A Functional Volunteering Process by obayaya(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2022
MizMyColi:

Still here?

Good Job Ma'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Peter Obi In Egypt Understudying Education, Power Sectors / I Still Got 55k From Peter Obi Today / One Of The Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Kaduna Has Been Found Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.