Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Do Guys Like Short Girls? (17 Fascinating Reasons): Checkout No. 8 And 13 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Short Girls? (17 Fascinating Reasons): Checkout No. 8 And 13 (736 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Like Short Girls? (17 Fascinating Reasons): Checkout No. 8 And 13 by Tochukwuoparaa: 2:38pm On May 31, 2022
Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to dating. Because these people can be so vastly diverse, what appeals to one may be absolutely alien to another.

In this essay, we examine why males may find shorter women attractive, and we look into the reasons why this may be the case. Regardless of whether they are considered typical or not, many men have traits that they are drawn to.

Men who want a relationship with a shorter woman often have these 17 reasons for doing so.

1. They are furthermore short

If a male is drawn to the short girl, it may be because she's likewise short. As a result, men will go to great lengths to avoid being noticed by their girlfriends merely because they are taller than them.

2. They like in order to seem like protectors.

Another reason shorter women appeal to men is that they give them a sense of security. To make themselves appear larger and taller, some of these people will actively seek out shorter women. As a result, these people appear more powerful and formidable. Despite the fact that the globe and gender equality have certainly progressed since the old fashioned days, some people are still quite conventional and like to be the protagonists in a relationship.

3. These people like women in high heel pumps.

Men who aren't exceptionally tall may enjoy women in high heels simply because these individuals prefer shorter women. The taller these women are, the more likely it is that they are taller than a shorter male. For a man who is attracted to women who are taller than him, this would be a game-changer.

Read More
https://africamediang.com/why-do-guys-like-short-girls-17-fascinating-reasons-checkout-no-8-and-13/

Re: Why Do Guys Like Short Girls? (17 Fascinating Reasons): Checkout No. 8 And 13 by suffering: 4:21pm On May 31, 2022
I date short women because I am equally short. I’ve had taller females get attracted to me, but I let them go because I know taller men won’t have to work to get them off me. At the same time I’ve had females I’d refer to as average height — only to find out we’re the same height other than her well proportioned measurements.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Short Girls? (17 Fascinating Reasons): Checkout No. 8 And 13 by Jmichael1(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2022
I love short grls bcus dem knw hw to bleep very well,u dey cover dem finish for bed..,
Re: Why Do Guys Like Short Girls? (17 Fascinating Reasons): Checkout No. 8 And 13 by obontami: 7:21pm On May 31, 2022
Jmichael1:
I love short grls bcus dem knw hw to bleep very well,u dey cover dem finish for bed..,

Facts.

(1) (Reply)

What’s That Weird Scent U Like From Your Partner ? / woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children / Old Man Seen Giving It Hard To A Slay Queen At The Club House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.