Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children (735 Views)

Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by layetuapere: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfkBGdfZzo

Lady confr0nts her baby daddy for buying food for only the child they have together, leaving out three others she had with other men

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by gatasale: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Mad ooh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by Iyasaburi: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Are they included in the original contract?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Shes very stupid..what sort of entitlement is that?...this is why we tell men not to get involved with single mothers

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Lol just the kind of thing i will do to my estrange spouse.
Modified: Thé woman is dumba** b*t*ch
My New partner asked me, do you think about her , i smiled and told her do u wish to be in same position or make plenty kids with one man.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by jamiluusman: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2022
See wahala

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by diogo23: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Very stupid woman with entitlement mentality

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by OlatunjiJohn(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2022
When we tell them to avoid single mothers dey call us names, bittered bla bla. It will never end well for any man that marry single mothers.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by nwudepepertua: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2022
This is what you get wen your manhood refuse to stay put

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by Maleekdon: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2022
If I may ask what about the father of the other children, stop posting rubbish this is not news

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Only a cursed bastard marries a single mom...
Man did the right thing by adding to the list without commitments..

If na for naija I for say make em abandon the LovePeddler..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by nwudepepertua: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Maleekdon:
If I may ask what about the father of the other children, stop posting rubbish this is not news
oga nah ur name dem mention for here abi
Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by okeychukwuj: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Maleekdon:
what is this nah oga try get small sense
Re: woman confronts the father of her child over failing to feed her other children by Aquariann: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Not saying all single mothers are bad business, but Just avoid single mothers entirely so you don't have to find out. The drama that may come with it ain't worth it.

If they're not trouble, their baby daddy or his family members may be. Even their child(ren) with the other man might end up being the trouble you have to worry about. They'll disrespecting you or somehow think you're the reason their dad is not with their mom.

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Red Handed (video) / Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? / HELP Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.