Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? (307 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
This Thing shock me I can't lie

My guy got her 4 months girlfriend pregnant and the said girl has been hiding the pregnancy from him for a week now.
Yesterday the dude called his girlfriend asking what's the wrong that she has not been picking his calls even when she sees the missed calls on her phone but can't call back or send an sms.
But according the guy he said his girlfriend friend has already told him exactly what's going but really want to verify from his babe..
So yesterday afternoon the girl visited him in his apartment and let the dog outta bag.that she is not ready to be a mother so she have no option than to get rid of that worm. can you imagine?
After hearing all this on the phone call I told my guy point and play to called-off the relationship because ya can't kill my child and still expect me to date or marry you,My dear it can't be possible you hear.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2022
Worm? shocked
Re: Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by eddynaira125: 6:03pm On May 31, 2022
You are the one, stop pinning the issue on your friend
Re: Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
I don't understand??
eddynaira125:
You are the one, stop pinning the issue on your friend
Re: Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by eddynaira125: 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
I don't understand??

Better understand
Re: Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by Saviourk: 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
Did see call a foetus worm?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
Because they don't want to be tied down unnecessary for over a year. Most girls feed from proceedings made from auctioning their vagina on a daily basis. Therefore pregnancy would be bad business cos customers wouldn't want to drill a pregnant pússy.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of The Girl's Refusing To Keep Pregnancy? by hkidola00(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Because they don't want to be tied down unnecessary for over a year. Most girls feed from proceedings made from auctioning their vagina on a daily basis. Therefore pregnancy would be bad business cos customers wouldn't want to drill a pregnant pússy.

This I have seen.
Haaaa!! habaa!!... has it gotten to this level

(1) (Reply)

Check How Often Should Married Couples Have S£x / Where Can I Get Mannequin With Big Backside?? / Edo people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.