Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58380 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by RichProminent(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga am still a v.u see ur gutter mind when i say baby does it always mean a little baby?
mugu
We have big baby? or what type of baby is that?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Beautygoddesss: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
We have big baby? or what type of baby is that?
ur gf is ur what then?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Prettygirl200(f): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage
Are u serious Nice one from the husband Can u imagine the kind of humans men are growing into. So u are applauding him for cheating on his wife without respect. Haaaaa my goodness.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by RichProminent(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ur gf is ur what then?
You have bf and you claim saint card
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Prettygirl200(f): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
See how all of these useless things that call themselves men are applauding a man for cheating without respect for his wife. If the woman was not working some broke ass idoults would have called her names, God do not give me this kind of man, this kind of man that cheats irresponblily in my very presence without thinking twice heaven knows I will end that marriage, he should go and marry his side chick. Gosh!!!!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Beautygoddesss: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
You have bf and you claim saint card
none of ur buz mister man i can neva be ur wife
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by RichProminent(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
none of ur buz mister man i can neva be ur wife
You need my touchgrin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by kingsceedon(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided

See the kind fish brain wey you get
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Beautygoddesss: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
You need my touchgrin
god forbid
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kooldame: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.
Remember, she said they both came back from work,and she served him his food before he started asking for the magic food.If any man feels he is smart by calling a side chick in this kind of matter,na wetin man sabi chop go kill am one day.So many side chick are after money and not real love
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Tokskob2008: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Kooldame:
Remember, she said they both came back from work,and she served him his food before he started asking for the magic food.If any man feels he is smart by calling a side chick in this kind of matter,na wetin man sabi chop go kill am one day.So many side chick are after money and not real love
Yeah you are right about that, side chicks are after the money and may likely also turn out as bad as the wife when they eventually marry too. If both husband and wife had gotten home and she had asked for money for food and he said he was too tired to give her or something what did you think would have happened

You see for all those that have quoted me and written rubbish, some of them are just kids most are not married while some are just typing for the media. What some married men are facing at home is something else and you see those side chicks, they are the reason some marriages are still active and alive till date cos without them a lot of married men would have been dead or kicked their wives out.

You want good food at home, conditions. You want sex conditions, some wives are that bad. Funny thing about this story is the side chick he called might just be getting home from work too yet she is willing to do what he wants lol..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by fred04(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Parisian:
Such a dullard.... 7pm is too late to start cooking anything especially when she already prepared dinner that he rejected.

I know you don't have sense but sometimes pretend to.
Sensible slowpoke, I have heard you.
Come and beat me na
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Crazybunny: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
When a man know it is only sex he can offer a woman, He will be careful in the way he treats them. Men only treat stupid women this way. The day my father tried it once by bringing a woman into the house my mother was paying for, the arranged for the area boys to beat him to a bloody pulp and sent the side chick with him to the hospital to take care of him. That was the first and last time he tried that shit. As a woman, when you have everything working for you career wise, money, business. A comes into your life and sees for himself that the only thing he can offer you is sex, he wont treat you badly. Now even if you are as rich as Jeff Bezos, they will still cheat because all they think of is sex, he wont be rubbing it in your face cos he knows you can get just as good as he has. I repeat men only treat BROKE, STUPID or BROKE AND STUPID women this way.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by DrDunamis(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

you re so ridiculous indeed

Why do insecure and immature folks always have the need of berating anyone they encounter online?
Na my opinion shey na you get my mind ni?
You no go talk your own commot you go dey wetin them no send you do.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by DownChelsea(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu for Grammy awards..

Tinubu latest hit track.

As seen on twitter. grin grin

https://twitter.com/SamsonOgunwoye/status/1533077318905868288?t=SehohLTezUfmvTU58jDV0Q&s=19
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Yeah you are right about that, side chicks are after the money and may likely also turn out as bad as the wife when they eventually marry too. If both husband and wife had gotten home and she had asked for money for food and he said he was too tired to give her or something what did you think would have happened

You see for all those that have quoted me and written rubbish, some of them are just kids most are not married while some are just typing for the media. What some married men are facing at home is something else and you see those side chicks, they are the reason some marriages are still active and alive till date cos without them a lot of married men would have been dead or kicked their wives out.

You want good food at home, conditions. You want sex conditions, some wives are that bad. Funny thing about this story is the side chick he called might just be getting home from work too yet she is willing to do what he wants lol..
watch as all the so-called ferminists will avoid this comment grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2022
K4diamond:
If you really investigate that might not really be the situation of things, some wives don’t stand up to their responsibilities, her husband was once a bachelor and he fed himself , he is married now and he should be served whatever that he wants. Wives take things with levity, most of the men are egoistic and they should be respected. Some wives are are still behaving like girlfriends. This part of the world, your husband should be treated like a KING. I hope you remedy the situation and very fast for that matter. He might not be wayward. Next time always ask him what he wants and please apologize to him.

Shut up. The woman is working too. She should kill herself cos she wants to serve one eleyi husband?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Crazybunny:
When a man know it is only sex he can offer a woman, He will be careful in the way he treats them. Men only treat stupid women this way. The day my father tried it once by bringing a woman into the house my mother was paying for, the arranged for the area boys to beat him to a bloody pulp and sent the side chick with him to the hospital to take care of him. That was the first and last time he tried that shit.

Your mother arranged for your father to be beaten because of side chick? That's weird. Only the side chick needs to be beaten blue black.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:

You tried to be reasonable in your analysis but you're daft. No energy is required to give out money but energy is expended when you run errands. Don't be stupid.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2022
Time will come when the equation of cheating in marriage amongst the male and female folks will be balanced. Husbands will have side chicks, wives will have sidekicks. Women know how to play their game well. Wife will cheat smoothly and stop paying attention to the husbands cheating.

No man born of woman can ridicule me like this. I have my own backup for nonsense. My backup are my exes. I have exes who still want me. I'd gladly fck one and marry the other if I sense any fck up from "the" husband. Nonsense.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Elnathan454(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
bidexdo:

Nice one from my gender they are wiseing up now, grin grin grin grin if na before he go still beg her wife to cook it, but now no time for simp.
This is not funny
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Vix805: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2022
MarveworldG:

You guys are causing havoc in families o.
We went to do a job somewhere in Lagos for a Nairalander, the family had issues that same day because of one Nairaland guy who helped a man to install whatsapp spy app to spy the wife.
Save a family today by selling another product grin
vawulence is the only way.

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Israeldan1(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2022
czarr:
Alpha male
Lol.

But seriously that was disrespectful to the wife.
This is what happens when you bring nothing except vagina to the table and you desire to marry a rich man, especially a rich man who knows you are with him cos of his ability to provide. You would be treated without respect.

No woman who the husband considers as valuable to his life, economically/financially, spiritually etc. Would treat her like that.

True talk Mannie .

You get beta oil for head abeg
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Israeldan1(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Crazybunny:
When a man know it is only sex he can offer a woman, He will be careful in the way he treats them. Men only treat stupid women this way. The day my father tried it once by bringing a woman into the house my mother was paying for, the arranged for the area boys to beat him to a bloody pulp and sent the side chick with him to the hospital to take care of him. That was the first and last time he tried that shit. As a woman, when you have everything working for you career wise, money, business. A comes into your life and sees for himself that the only thing he can offer you is sex, he wont treat you badly. Now even if you are as rich as Jeff Bezos, they will still cheat because all they think of is sex, he wont be rubbing it in your face cos he knows you can get just as good as he has. I repeat men only treat BROKE, STUPID or BROKE AND STUPID women this way.

True talk .

Remind me

Tommorow

I owe you one budwiser

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.