Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent (87868 Views)

Why Buhari’s Preferred Candidate Has Not Been Unveiled / 2023: President Buhari ‘preferred Candidate’ For APC Revealed / APC Ticket: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Preferred Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by MonkeyMods(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Q
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Circuitlord(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
K
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by SarkinYarki: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Me I know Buhari can never back PYO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by chiefolododo(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
I told you guys that if Osinbajo doesn't become the president , then I am a false prophet. I have seen it, it shall happen.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by sukar886: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2022
I wish is osibanjo , peter obi should be warming up to be the president of federal republic of Nigeria ....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Obagofixxy: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2022
few days to go, let see what they can deliver

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by juman(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Your next president is pastor osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by shuttox: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Shooyie:
Without doubt, Prof Osinbajo remains the man.
chiefolododo:
I told you guys that if Osinbajo doesn't become the president , then I am a false prophet. I have seen it, it shall happen.
Jman06:
Osinbajo is Nigeria's next president
God1000:
Osinbajo is a loyalty VP
Tinubu might enter SDP to destroy APC
Let's watch out
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by casualobserver: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2022
hisexcellency34:

The president is also said to be impressed with the way the Vice-President has piloted the affairs of the country during the period he held fort as Acting President.
Thats why he never formally handed power to him again whenever he travels abroad for extended periods and why key portfolios were taken away from him?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by SledgeHammerer: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by LIGHTROOM: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Tunubu's manhood as finally falling.
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by rm94(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Yet the president stopped delegating and trusting him with important responsibilities after he sacked the DSS boss, his nephew Mamman Daura.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
So we have been hearing.

But we can only be certain after the Apc primary
Guy be optimistic for once. I'm sick and tired of your lack of keen interest on burning national issues. No offense please.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Anyiamaka: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Osinbajo is the only candidate I can vote for over Atiku,Peter Obi would have been my favourite but voting for Labour Party Is just pure wasting of vote.if Osinbajo contest I will vote for him but any other candidate in apc apart from Osinbajo will be worse than buhari

Kindly waste that vote. If all o us waste a vote each by voting for Labour Party, Peter will surely win.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by OFFICIAL336: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi or Osinbanjo is our choice for 2023. Tinubu can go and rest.

I am ok with any of the two star boys.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by illuminutty: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
If Peter Obi won't get it, PYO should.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by SpecialEdition: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
This APC and PDP control of Nigeria needs to stop.
Why spend all this money if they are not guaranteed that things will continue as before.
As we wait for the APC candidate let’s be aware that the whole North will not vote Atiku. North is 105 million - inside North is Middle Belt (north central 30 million includes places like Benue)

South is 90 million

Total number of votes last election was less than 30 million

Northerners suffered most in this APC and PDP government. Northerners believe in equity.
Many people are not aware but we can all get that awareness to every Nigerian both North and South.

If youths vote for Peter Obi with the same vigour of #Endsars. #endbadgovernment . Youths can produce over 60 million votes and end all this annoitment of candidates.
Remember Anambra elections? The new voting system prevent / reduce rigging. They can only buy votes but they now need presence of voters to vote. Remember how in Anambra they carried money and were begging people to collect?
There are video phones and life streaming everywhere. Things have changed.
Your vote really matters. Please use it and please educate your friends. Another 8 years of this will finally destroy our spirits and turn us angry, mad or simply zombies.

I support Peter Obi because he left government almost 10years ago. He left a lot of money for the airport that was built in Anambra state.
EFCC has made many attempts to arrest him but they have absolutely nothing on him. He was a billionaire before he went into government and he continues to be a rich man. He actually keeps receipts. Haters talk of Pandora a tax saving scheme. The only thing they have on him is that he was trying to pay the less tax by using offshore companies without breaking the rules.
Tax evasion means concealing income or information from tax authorities — and it's illegal. Tax avoidance means legally reducing your taxable income. Ask an accountant to explain

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by wpadmin: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Xbobtage:
Realistically speaking, neither Tinubu nor Osibanjo can defeat atiku in the presidential election. The reason being that Peter Obi is still running the race in a third party. Peter Obi will siphon most of the votes in the SE/SS annnnnd, alot of progressive yorubas will also vote for him, when you consider that osibanjo has been part of this government that has decimated nigeria. If we are projecting that Atiku will win atleast 65 percent of the votes in the north, then the only southern candidate who can win him must be one who can drain igbo votes. Yes igbos usually vote less in election times, but the igbo vote is looking like what will be the swing vote this election if the apc picks a yoruba candidate.

All Atiku has to do now pick another igboic VP and its game over, which ever way you look at it.

An alternative for APC might be that they pick Amaechi, who then picks a very strong northerner like El rufai or Prof from Bornu. Amaechi might be able to drain igbo votes from Obi, with a huge support from the SS and maybe 15% support from SW.

Point here is, now that Atiku is the PDP flag bearer, and obi is still running, If APC wants to win the presidency they will be making a risky move picking a Yoruba candidate.

Hmm...

Politics is a game of chess.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by olatuns2017: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi will chew him like crackers biscuits.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Confirmedzombie: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Those close to Tinubu the Chicago drug baron should advice him to step down now and withdraw from the race.

The disgrace that will befall this ugly corrupt armed robber will cause him heart attack.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

Over my dead body will this ugly greedy corrupt bullion van thief rule Nigeria.

I hate this Tinubu like mad. Old man that should be resting, he wants to rule Nigeria.
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by itaewon: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Xbobtage:
Realistically speaking, neither Tinubu nor Osibanjo can defeat atiku in the presidential election. The reason being that Peter Obi is still running the race in a third party. Peter Obi will siphon most of the votes in the SE/SS annnnnd, alot of progressive yorubas will also vote for him, when you consider that osibanjo has been part of this government that has decimated nigeria. If we are projecting that Atiku will win atleast 65 percent of the votes in the north, then the only southern candidate who can win him must be one who can drain igbo votes. Yes igbos usually vote less in election times, but the igbo vote is looking like what will be the swing vote this election if the apc picks a yoruba candidate.

All Atiku has to do now pick another igboic VP and its game over, which ever way you look at it.

An alternative for APC might be that they pick Amaechi, who then picks a very strong northerner like El rufai or Prof from Bornu. Amaechi might be able to drain igbo votes from Obi, with a huge support from the SS and maybe 15% support from SW.

Point here is, now that Atiku is the PDP flag bearer, and obi is still running, If APC wants to win the presidency they will be making a risky move picking a Yoruba candidate.

lol mumu just say u don't want yoruba candidate and stop beating around the bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by nuele(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
I urge Nigerians to use this opportunity to change Nigeria's course of history.

To vote for our future, our hopes and best interest.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Joysammy: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/apc-ticket-osinbajo-is-buharis-preferred-candidate/

For boldly typing this brainless message here. God shall boldly and openly disgrace your generations and that of your families.

To blazes with you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by StagethemTVee: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
A poor performing president wants to recommend his partner in poor performance to us for the next 4 years? And you all think Osinbajo will do better than Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Aganju849:
So Jagabambam.can go back to France for rehab and general rejuvenation

Stem Cell therapy is highly recommended for memory loss problems, by the way
The one he did is the reason why he still at least rememberes his name.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by pacespot(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2022
At least Osinbajo is better than that frogeyed fraud. He is more versed with Nigerian situation than any of the candidates.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Basic123: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Osinbajo is the only candidate I can vote for over Atiku,Peter Obi would have been my favourite but voting for Labour Party Is just pure wasting of vote.if Osinbajo contest I will vote for him but any other candidate in apc apart from Osinbajo will be worse than buhari
You are not sounding logically

Some one buhari endorsed and believe will continue with buhari policy will not be worse than Buhari but someone else.

Just tell us that you are an RCCG youth member

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.