Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent (87871 Views)

Why Buhari’s Preferred Candidate Has Not Been Unveiled / 2023: President Buhari ‘preferred Candidate’ For APC Revealed / APC Ticket: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Preferred Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Bawsse(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Osinbajo is the only candidate I can vote for over Atiku,Peter Obi would have been my favourite but voting for Labour Party Is just pure wasting of vote.if Osinbajo contest I will vote for him but any other candidate in apc apart from Osinbajo will be worse than buhari

How you say waste of vote me i cant understand, in a live electronic transmission of voting results in real time?
This isnt ballot stuffing and snatching anymore, so trust me your one vote will count... Becaise i and million of Nigerians have already decided to "waste" our vote on peter obi and the LP
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by treatise: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
bizgenera:

This game would be won along Religious and Regional line.

Religious wise, Yemi Osinbajo has a bigger political capital compared to Bola Tinubu.

Majority of the Christians would vote for him across all regions.

And as for Regional votes, Buhari's support would deliver the North to Osinbajo as Atiku and Kwankwaso have already fragmented the North.

Coming to the South, Osinbajo would enjoy the support of his people in the South West and also enjoy the support of the Christians in South East and South South.

Some Easterners won't even vote for Obi because he is seen as a stingy man.

Osibanjo being a weaker personality compared to Tinubu would be appealing to the oligarchies in Nigeria as he would allow status quo to continue. They can cage him with god or Adeboye with Hell Rufai closely watching him as the Vice President.

Muslim - Muslim ticket of Tinubu won't sell for now. They can promise him second term while Osinbajo steps down for him or they expose his corrupt deeds to bring him down. Which would be a lie anyway. They would never hand over to a strong man.

In any case, Osinbajo/El Rufai or Zulum ticket mathematically speaking is APC's best bet for them to win the next election.

But that is if the Judgment does not start before then.
Especially if Wike agrees to work with APC in order to disrupt SS votes.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by lereinter(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sambai65:
is your atiku candidate not fulani?

He's Fulani.

So every Fulani is controlled by buhari agenda.

Like every Igbo is controlled by ipob agenda
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Asswipemod: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Osinbajo is not a bad choice. I will give him my full support if he’s eventually nominated as the party’s candidate. However, the party must conduct a free, fair and credible primary election.

King of disloyalty! That's who you are. Tinubu is your candidate. Stick to him like a hump and stop creating an escape route for yourself. We will deal with you when your man runs into problems. You were so sure of him. So stick to him. If you say pin about Osinbajo again, you will not like yourself.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by tomzyELNINO: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
I no like Buhari at all, but for him to back Osinbajo and leave Tinubu, that would be the best thing to ever come from Buhari grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by NaijaCars4sale: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm, This APC Saga is getting interesting
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Basic123: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
FoodDE:
so anyone supporting PYO must be a member of RCCG? Some of you are just daffy.
Yes,majority are RCCG youth!
I know what I am saying.

And you are a fool for believing otherwise
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by just2endowed: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
when is primary self?
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
wpadmin:
If Buhari is going to choose, I believe it's Osibanjo.

Buhari trusts Osibanjo more. They have worked together for the past 8 years. He may also think that Osibanjo will do whatever the North wants him to do - This thinking may be wrong though.

If APC fields Osibanjo, I doubt if PO has a chance. It will be a tough competition.
Peter Obi won't even win anambra self so how is he a contenders self... Let's serious here like wike Said... Atiku or APC candidate to emerge ll be next president... Except u want to live in mirage thinking social media buzz can push Obi
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Goodson15: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
To continue with your bad policies,now Dollar is 615 naira ,GOD forbid,we need new neutral candidate, like OBI
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by hadex90(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari will pick Osibanjo because Osibanjo is weak and cannot defeat Atiku. All is a plot to keep power to the North

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by frog12: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
too bad for tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by maasoap(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
bennybuhari:
Are u Dangote or Ote$

Must I be?
When someone tells that you are hungry, leaving the debate and focusing on non issue, you should know what to tell him to get back his sense. So, don't dabble into what doesn't concern you. Enough, only for the wise.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by starstaz(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Almijiri what have you contributed to better your own life?

Nonsense Wailer.
Bucket Eye, ur brain need to be re-calibrated to measure up. Trash or Bucket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Amotekun777: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is a loyalty VP

Even with all the insecurities involving Fulani and their fellow Northerners?

Messed up Nigerians and their 'leaders' angry
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which delegates did he tell that to?

A party man is someone loyal to the system, not the person that says you must make me President because I helped you become a senator, or Minister.

That is a selfish minded person like Bola Tinubu, Buhari & his cabal in Aso Rock Kingibe, Garba, Boss Mustapha & Co will choose President Buhari’s successor, & it ain’t Bola Tinubu.

When you know that, you have peace of mind.

Story for the gods. Lol
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Osinbajo our able incoming president
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by starstaz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only naive oblivious political Zombies are not aware that the President was & is going to choose Vice President Osinbajo to succeed him.

From the day they won their reelection in 2019, it was carved in stone.
Fantastic, if truly this your assertion is correct. Nobody will hold grudges against a sitting president from appointing a successor ( whether the successor is foolish or wise upstairs - nobody bothers) but, a singular but, is that the president must push his preferred candidate through a democratic process. Lobatan. Gladly, He commands a lot of respect from the Governors and if he so desires to sell to them a dummy candidate, we all know how many of them will buy into it and push it down our throat that the dummy is the messiah. This is the usual practice in this land. However, to declare authoritatively that his wishes will not pass through democratic scrutiny is where this man get it wrong.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Duru009(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Obasanjo did 8 years under pdp, Which South West President has APC produced?

It seems that you are not in tune with reality?

VP 8yrs

Is also part of it....
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by FoodDE: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Basic123:

Yes,majority are RCCG youth!
I know what I am saying.

And you are a fool for believing otherwise
Why should I believe a nincompoop? I don't expect less daft comment from an Agbero. How can a sensible person type that those supporting PYO are from rccg. You are so daft. In the part of the country that I am, majority of the people who will vote in the general election doesn't like Tinubu and Its not the eastern part of the country. Know that and know peace.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by AsawanaDgreat: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Time shall tell
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Nnaworo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
All I know is that the emergence of Osibanjo as the president of Nigeria will prioritize rule of law.Peter Obi will equally do that so let us vote Obi.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by MoIbrahim: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Una go talk true grin

masterfactor:
Starboy we know, the others are counterfeit
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Shakur86(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xbobtage:
Realistically speaking, neither Tinubu nor Osibanjo can defeat atiku in the presidential election. The reason being that Peter Obi is still running the race in a third party. Peter Obi will siphon most of the votes in the SE/SS annnnnd, alot of progressive yorubas will also vote for him, when you consider that osibanjo has been part of this government that has decimated nigeria. If we are projecting that Atiku will win atleast 65 percent of the votes in the north, then the only southern candidate who can win him must be one who can drain igbo votes. Yes igbos usually vote less in election times, but the igbo vote is looking like what will be the swing vote this election if the apc picks a yoruba candidate.

All Atiku has to do now pick another igboic VP and its game over, which ever way you look at it.

An alternative for APC might be that they pick Amaechi, who then picks a very strong northerner like El rufai or Prof from Bornu. Amaechi might be able to drain igbo votes from Obi, with a huge support from the SS and maybe 15% support from SW.

Point here is, now that Atiku is the PDP flag bearer, and obi is still running, If APC wants to win the presidency they will be making a risky move picking a Yoruba candidate.

Trash
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Okobola146: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
tollyboy5:

But goodluck won buhari. Tell another lie
was the country divided like this then?
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good day to you all my fellow Nairalander. How has been your day?
Please, I appeal to everyone that read this message, I cannot keep this to myself anymore.
I really need financial help at the moment, I am married with a 4year old kid everything has just been wonderful not to say hash for me. I can't remember the last time we ate good food, we have been sustaining on junks since there is no money to buy LPG Gas for a while, no food stuff, no cloth, owing 2 years house rent amount to 240k all I have is lots of debt to settle, child school fee remain 10k to balance. I am tired of the whole thing, is it a crime to come to this world, it's my wife that has been catering for the family and now she could no longer be.
Please, help save our soul. These are my aza & phone number. Please help me with something. God will bless you.

1110004150 Heritage Bank
2081098660 Zenith Bank
Name: O. R. E
0809 484 0377
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by nurusystem(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Osibanjo I trust you in term of creating employment and

Education
Name them
2023 Insha Allah you the newly elect president
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Codes151(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
God forbid such!

Osinbajo is inefficient
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by GeneralDae: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Codes151:
God forbid such!

Osinbajo is inefficient
So who is efficient? Tinubu?
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by Codes151(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
GeneralDae:

So who is efficient? Tinubu?
both
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent by GeneralDae: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Codes151:
both
Who then is more efficient than Osinbajo? I don't see anyone in the APC and PDP more efficient than he is. If you know one, let me know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.