Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures (36586 Views)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nehyooh(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lovely !
Congratulations !
Mine is on the way by God's grace.... Amen !
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by SarutobiEky(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Asceleb16:
No be only you joor
I go dey too embarrassed sef.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Emmanuel909090: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Port Harcourt couple
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Josephkabila12: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dis girl look like Blessing Boms
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Josephkabila12: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Josephkabila12:
Dis girl look like Blessing Boms
for UST
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Prettygirl200(f): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them, I can't wait for mine
Don't worry God will give h yours, a good woman at that.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Freelane33(m): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2022
CgrAts bro
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by God1000(m): 4:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Don't worry God will give h yours, a good woman at that.
thanks dear
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by pansophist(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Beautiful.

But as usual, make I play the devil's advocate.

Egbon, try to keep your relationship off social media. In fact, if/when you born pikin sef, avoid social media like plague. Marriage wey never start, wey una never vow for better for worse, no suppose de online. The goal is to be left in peace, or in a political slogan, to maintain ''strategic ambiguity''. The worse enemies are those that know you, but you don't know them.

Happy married life in advance. Hope say you don swallow sha. Marriage no be photoshoot o, e dey make men slim grin

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Prettygirl200(f): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
thanks dear
Ur welcome.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Ay04z(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Redpillars will be like. Wtf man. grin... Congrats to dem.. Dey look good.....
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
pansophist:
Beautiful.

But as usual, make I play the devil's advocate.

Egbon, try to keep your relationship off social media. In fact, if/when you born pikin sef, avoid social media like plague. Marriage wey never start, wey una never vow for better for worse, no suppose de online. The goal is to be left in peace, or in a political slogan, to maintain ''strategic ambiguity''. The worse enemies are those that know you, but you don't know them.

Happy married life in advance. Hope say you don swallow sha. Marriage no be photoshoot o, e dey make men slim grin

Swallow what? Don't bring your red pill movement to the newly married man, abeg. Let him enjoy his wife in peace.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Abakelawal(f): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2022
I think say nairaland guys marriage na scam... See now dey are shouting my own is next

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by pansophist(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Swallow what? Don't bring your red pill movement to the newly married man, abeg. Let him enjoy his wife in peace.

Dirty mind. Did I mentioned that? Abi na only that one dem de swallow? Take ya time calabar girl.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Lepon02: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Eku orire o.
Why the guy come be like Sabinus brother na? grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Sophiemikey: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
congratulations beautiful people kiss
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by kernniejay(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

I hope this hansom man is not a glutton, he looks like oneshocked

I will post mine soon here let my nairaland family congratulate me. I know my man is on his way.

I thought you'll marry one of your toys?
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Okobola146: 1:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Impregnablefolk:
@Bola146, @Jovialjune,@Romanoff, @MadamVanessa, @Iyaebe, @gift0123...make una come c sth O!
leave my Bola alone o
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Okobola146: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them, I can't wait for mine
marriage is not for everybody. Face your front

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Okobola146: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

I hope this hansom man is not a glutton, he looks like oneshocked

I will post mine soon here let my nairaland family congratulate me. I know my man is on his way.
I yinmu you
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Okobola146:
leave my Bola alone o

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.