Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) (56714 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by zexy2030(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:
Someone that should be in school securing her future is there wasting away her time and body doing boyfriend.

See how she looks like grandma.. 19yrs for that matter.
because u have a father u protected u?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by zexy2030(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why is she still there?

There are somethings I naturally detest and this lady case is part of it. I hate a woman who's not smart and can easily allow a man to manipulate her.

You'll hear something like "I'm using this beating to test you to know if you can stay in time of hardship"..... Kiakia Aunty don dey manipulated be that.

God abeg o undecided
Getat, " I hate a woman who is not smart" u r in ur house, father n mother protecting u..u r der saying tahtahtah, see ehm most akwa ibom girls are going through parental care trauma, majority of them are dumped in the care of strangers, who could kill them, that's why they seek love in strange places, unfortunately trapped by beast because of naivety.

10 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:
Someone that should be in school securing her future is there wasting away her time and body doing boyfriend.

See how she looks like grandma.. 19yrs for that matter.
I'll like to say ma that at the age of 19 she's constitutionally an adult so she can do boyfriend. And I also want to say that not everyone will make it in life by going to a higher institution. She can decide to be an entrepreneur and still secure a better life for herself smiley

5 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
zexy2030:

Getat, " I hate a woman who is not smart" u r in ur house, father n mother protecting u..u r der saying tahtahtah, see ehm most akwa ibom girls are going through parental care trauma, majority of them are dumped in the care of strangers, who could kill them, that's why they seek love in strange places, unfortunately trapped by beast because of naivety.
Please sir ... Emotions and sentiment apart.... If you read my post you'll see that I'm only blaming the girl for staying in a toxic relationship. I sympathize with her.... I really do but she's not smart.

What if while beating her, she hit her head on the wall or something and died.... Will you be able to say all these?...... When there's life then there's hope. A dead man gats no hope again undecided

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by allswellis(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
I no wan laugh abeg
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by kukoyi17226: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
The man must have learn boxing for a while, because this one looks like gbas gbos They eye corn red like pepperThe man must have learn boxing for a while, because this one looks like gbas gbos They eye corn red like pepper...
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is so cruel and dehumanizing embarassed to think that she is pregnant on top. No girl should be treated this way.

Her supposed boyfriend is a beast who deserves to be beaten naked and paraded round the town like a criminal that he is.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
19 years and u travelled to cohabit with a man. Tou con carry belle join. People should stop having kids they cant take care of na

4 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Kenpaly(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
The reason 4 beating: the guy commanded her to abort the belle but she refuse.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Most men are beast in human form,the animal deserves to be giving triple of this beating.

U sef na beech sorry i meant beast..

How can a sane human recommend triple brutality for any remedy ever? undecided
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oesophagus99:

U sef na beech sorry i meant beast..

How can a sane human recommend triple brutality for any remedy ever? undecided
Your question cracked me up so bad grin grin.... But it's an eye for an eye nah.... They should tie him up and beat him till his skin breaks.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by zexy2030(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
Please sir ... Emotions and sentiment apart.... If you read my post you'll see that I'm only blaming the girl for staying in a toxic relationship. I sympathize with her.... I really do but she's not smart.

What if while beating her, she hit her head on the wall or something and died.... Will you be able to say all these?...... When there's life then there's hope. A dead man gats no hope again undecided
Have you ever heard about ladies dying at deserts in an attempt to leave the shores of africa? Such girl is adventurous for a better life, it's unfortunate she fell into worng hands at a tender age.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
zexy2030:

Have you ever heard about ladies dying at deserts in an attempt to leave the shores of africa? Such girl is adventurous for a better life, it's unfortunate she fell into worng hands at a tender age.
Yes.... I've heard about such girl.... It's really unfortunate embarassed
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Channah1(f): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
zexy2030:

because u have a father u protected u?

So because she doesn't have a father, she should be exposing herself to torture?

I don't get you.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Kollins11: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yes. Serves her right. Her boyfriend was nice enough to beat just 3 months out of her life span.

If na me, I go beat 20 years out of her life span. She dey Mad.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Demigod22: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Anytime you want to become a Chinese citizen, just go for this kind of beaten.

On a serious note, let's all join hands to condemn and discourage domestic violence, violence of any kind, it doesn't matter the gender but humanity need to be rescue. Justice should prevail.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by TechBIogger: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kenpaly:
The reason 4 beating: the guy commanded her to abort the belle but she refuse.
abi na you be the guy?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Hushbingo: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fear woman more than anything

Some ladies are very despicable. Imagine a scenario when a lady goes out in the morning and comes back later in the evening without explanation on where she went...

Lady arrives by 7pm, walks in like nothing dey shapa

Man : where are u coming from

Lady : Julius, hanhan, which kind useless question be that, na u be my papa ?(arrogantly, annoying, infact to break her head beat her pulp way)

Man: ( got angry, stands up and starts shouting, demanding an explanation on where she went to).

Lady: Julius I nor be ur pikin, na ur mama u go follow do that thing(she walks out to the room, unshaken by her actions).

Man: (feeling disoriented, got up and walks after her, trying to drag her by her shoulder, man's ego always makes him feel less of a human if he doesn't react to things like this), Stellar, you must talk where u dey come from, you ashawo(some men with serious bad-mouth)...

. Woman insults his mother and even brags about other men even though the man has been working hard to take care of her in the house and the other doesn't seem to give her chin chin and yet they get free pounds of flesh.

Laslast, them enter fight, woman bad character don make am attack man, man kon react punch her for face on a steady twelve rounds).

Next day, man nor fit send her out cos of Say he likes the gal and he dey fear to loose am... E dey pain am say d gal nor dey do like he wants her to do.... So man just waka comot for house. Some times sef, he go first try apologise style style but d mumu gal bad character go worsen mata.

Woman later stroll out, dem ask her, wetin do u ? She says: " na Julius o,(starts faking tears), he just dey beat me yesterday bcoz say I stroll out go buy soap...*

Wannabe human right activist don carry mata for head like gala

Same gal go still find way beg the guy to fu#k again and she go still repeat d same thing.

Make we forget all dese bleeding daughters of even.

Make ona ask her wetin she do na ?

How u go dey fu*k for outside and u dey stay for the man house ?

Y u nor dey take money from men wey dey drill u for outside but u dey call Oga Julius names just because say he say make ona manage d small money wey he bring from hustle ?

Y u go use from dat small money cook for another man and even tfare go another man, u nor even pity Oga Julius tradition sef.

Make all dese gals go hang dem selves.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by DKM123: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hushbingo:

Fear woman more than anything

Some ladies are very despicable. Imagine a scenario when a lady goes out in the morning and comes back later in the evening without explanation on where she went...

Lady arrives by 7pm, walks in like nothing dey shapa

Man : where are u coming from

Lady : Julius, hanhan, which kind useless question be that, na u be my papa ?(arrogantly, annoying, infact to break her head beat her pulp way)

Man: ( got angry, stands up and starts shouting, demanding an explanation on where she went to).

Lady: Julius I nor be ur pikin, na ur mama u go follow do that thing(she walks out to the room, unshaken by her actions).

Man: (feeling disoriented, got up and walks after her, trying to drag her by her shoulder, man's ego always makes him feel less of a human if he doesn't react to things like this), Stellar, you must talk where u dey come from, you ashawo(some men with serious bad-mouth)...

. Woman insults his mother and even brags about other men even though the man has been working hard to take care of her in the house and the other doesn't seem to give her chin chin and yet they get free pounds of flesh.

Laslast, them enter fight, woman bad character don make am attack man, man kon react punch her for face on a steady twelve rounds).

Next day, man nor fit send her out cos of Say he likes the gal and he dey fear to loose am... E dey pain am say d gal nor dey do like he wants her to do.... So man just waka comot for house. Some times sef, he go first try apologise style style but d mumu gal bad character go worsen mata.

Woman later stroll out, dem ask her, wetin do u ? She says: " na Julius o,(starts faking tears), he just dey beat me yesterday bcoz say I stroll out go buy soap...*

Wannabe human right activist don carry mata for head like gala

Same gal go still find way beg the guy to fu#k again and she go still repeat d same thing.

Make we forget all dese bleeding daughters of even.

Make ona ask her wetin she do na ?

How u go dey fu*k for outside and u dey stay for the man house ?

Y u nor dey take money from men wey dey drill u for outside but u dey call Oga Julius names just because say he say make ona manage d small money wey he bring from hustle ?

Y u go use from dat small money cook for another man and even tfare go another man, u nor even pity Oga Julius tradition sef.

Make all dese gals go hang dem selves.

Wait, whaaat? shocked You mean you wrote all this gibberish epistle that you formulated from your demented skull in a bid to justify why this young girl (whose story you do not know) deserves to be beaten to near death by someone she thought loves her?

See ehn! YOU ARE A MAD MAN SIR! OGUN KEE YOU, SIR! IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU, SIR! TUFIAKWA!
I SAY TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Konjiboii: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
She carry belle on top the beating ?
the beating make the belle swell
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nawah o
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Hushbingo: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
DKM123:

Wait, whaaat? shocked You mean you wrote all this gibberish epistle that you formulated from your demented skull in a bid to justify why this young girl (whose story you do not know) deserves to be beaten to near death by someone she thought loves her?

See ehn! YOU ARE A MAD MAN SIR! OGUN KEE YOU, SIR! IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU, SIR! TUFIAKWA!
I SAY TUFIAKWA!!!
I don't know you but consider it a privilege to earn my reply.

Reply: "I am not the object of your frustrations and didn't quote u neither make an argument to you... I won't justify this your childishness by replying you any further."

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Meley(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
ExAngel007:
A 19-year-old Akwa Ibom girl is currently in a bad state after she was brutalised by her alleged boyfriend in Ugboroke area
of Warri, Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect identified as Patrick Fregene met the victim on the internet and invited her to Warri. Ever since then he turned her into a punching bag.

"He has been locking her indoor and beating her continuously without his neighbours knowing," a source narrated.

"Thank God for the intervention of his elder brother who heard her crying at night and broke down the door only to discover her like this. She has been taken to the nearest hospital for treatment." the source added.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, confirmed the incident on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.

"A quick visit this morning to the 19 years old akwa-Ibom state lady, beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend in Ugboroke,
Uvwie, Delta State. There is no justification for such action against anyone and the law would take its course even if the said suspect is on the run," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/19-year-old-girl-beaten-to-pulp-by-her-boyfriend-in-delta-state-video.html
See useless fools, instead of taking her to a hospital, they are busy taking pictures of her. Shameless cows
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why she come resemble Chinese woman like this?

But wait o how man go dey beat woman like this dey baffle me o because he sure me die say this nigga no go fit stand him fellow guy man for street, chai na the poor girl I pity wey carry her two legedes benz go collect wotowoto.

It is well sha
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by BoboNogoDie: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
I guess this is what you're feeling.... Pour out your feelings... If you don't how will I diagnose you grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol
I swear you're despicable.
You wasted your youthful days and you'll live to regret for the rest of your miserable life.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Lol
I swear you're despicable.
You wasted your youthful days and you'll live to regret for the rest of your miserable life.
Okay... So when did you start feeling this way? This anger and hate... When did it start. Please feel free to talk to me
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by BoboNogoDie: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay... So when did I start feeling this way? This anger and hate... When did it start. Please I want to feel free to talk to
I guess it's since you started spreading your legs for various men and sending nudes grin grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

I guess it's since you started spreading your legs for various men and sending nudes grin grin
I'll try and diagnose you now... But tell me... How much did your mother whorish lifestyle affected you? Please feel free to pour out this emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.