Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 (12219 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / Learn From My Mistakes First Interview Of Hushpuppi VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:
My question is why was Airl not affected by the amnesia inducing shock,as she remembers everything and even left earth.
Remember even IS-BEs from her home planet were captured and retained on earth.

An IS-BE is a soul inhabiting a physical body. The body acts as a protection for the soul when in the material world. The trapping mechanism only works when the physical body dies, and the soul leaves the body. This soul is then trapped, memory wiped and put in a new human body on earth.

The 3000 domain forces IS-BE that were captured weren't captured in their physical form. Their physical forms were already dead from the war. It was their souls that were captured and trapped after the souls left the dead physical bodies.

Airl's physical body wasn't dead, so there was no way she could be trapped. Her soul was still enclosed within a physical form. The only way Airl could be trapped was if her physical body was killed.

For the old empire to trap you, your physical body has to die first. The trap mechanism get into effect only at the point of death of an IS-BE

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by blaquebelle: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Ayodele20(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
uchenageme:

If you are old enough, have researched enough, intelligent enough to ask questions, observant enough and quiet enough to reach out to your subconscious......then you will begin to get some knowledge but as it is, you are still so helpless at this time. May the forces of the universe help us all.

Another ignoramus sighted grin
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
INTERVIEW CONTINUES

1351 BCE - 1337 BCE
The Domain Expeditionary Force actively waged a war of religious conquest against the Egyptian mystery cult called the Priest of Amun, also known as the "Old Empire" Brothers of The Serpent. During this time the
Pharaoh Akhenaten abolished the priesthood of Amun, and moved the capital of Egypt from Thebes to the new location at Amarna, at the exact geodetic center of Egypt. However, this plot to overthrow the "Old Empire" religious control was quickly spoiled.

1,193 BCE
In the Near East and Achaea, the Greeks and Trojans fought for supremacy, which ended in the destruction of Troy as the finale of the Trojan War. During this same time, war was being fought out in the space of the solar system between two forces for control of the "space stations" surrounding Earth. That period of 300 years was a very violent resistance to The Domain Forces by the remnants of the "Old Empire" forces. It did not last long however, as it is futile to resist The Domain.

850 BCE
Homer, the blind Greek poet, wrote the stories 'the gods' as borrowed and modified from earlier sources in Vedic texts, Sumerian texts, Babylonian and Egyptian mythology. His poems, as well as many other
"myths" of the ancient world are very accurate descriptions of the exploits of IS-BE's on Earth who were able to avoid the "Old Empire amnesia operation and operate without biological bodies.

700 BCE
The Vedic Hymns were first translated in the Greek language. This was the beginning of a cultural revolution in Western civilization that transformed crude and brutal tribal cultures into democratic republics based on
more reasonable conduct.

638 - 559 BCE
Solon, a wise man from Greece, reported the existence of Atlantis. This was information he received from the "Old Empire" high-priests, Psenophis of Heliopolis and Sonchis of Sais, with whom he studied in Egypt.

630 BCE
Zoroaster created religiouspractices in
Persia around an IS-BE called Ahura Mazda. This was yet another of the growing number of "monotheistic" gods put in place by operatives of The Domain to displace a panoply of "Old Empire" gods.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
593 BCE

The Genesis story written by the Jewish people describe "angels" or "sons of god" mating with women of Earth, who bore them children.
These were probably renegades from the "Old Empire". They may also have been space
pirates or merchants from a system outside the galaxy who came to steal mineral resources, or smuggle drugs.

The Domain has observed that there are many visitors to Earth from neighboring planets and galaxies, but they rarely stop and live here. What kind of beings would live on a prison planet if they were not forced to do so?

The same book also reports the story of a human named Ezekiel who witnessed a spacecraft or aircraft landing near Chebar River in Chaldea. His description of the
craft uses very archaic language, technically, but is nevertheless, quite an accurate description of an "Old Empire" saucer or scout craft. It is similar to the sighting of "vimanas" by the people in the foothills of the Himalayas.

Their Genesis story also mentions that "Yahweh" designed biological bodies to live for 120 years on Earth. Biological bodies on most "Sun Type 12, Class 7" planets are usually engineered to last for an average of about 150 years. Human bodies on Earth last only
about one half as long. We suspect this is because the prison administrators have altered the biological material of human bodies on Earth to die more frequently so that the IS-BEs who inhabit them will recycle through the amnesia mechanism more frequently.

It should be noted that much of the "Old Testament" was written during the captivity of the Jews who were enslaved in Babylon, which was very heavily controlled by priests of the "Old Empire". The book introduces a
false sense of time and a false concept of the origin of the creation.

The serpent is the symbol of the "Old Empire". It appears in the beginning of their creation story, or as the Greeks say, "Genesis", and causes the spiritual destruction of the first human beings, who are metaphorically represented by Adam and Eve.

The Old Testament, clearly influenced by the "Old Empire" Forces, gives a detailed description of the ISBEs being induced into biological bodies on Earth. This book also describes many of the "Old Empire" brainwashing activities, including the installation of false memories, lies, superstitions, commands to "forget" and all manner of tricks and traps designed to keep IS-BEs on Earth. Most importantly, it destroys the awareness that humans are Immortal Spiritual Beings.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by dat9jaguy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
OurTruth:

An IS-BE is a soul inhabiting a physical body. The body acts as a protection for the soul when in the material world. The trapping mechanism only works when the physical body dies, and the soul leaves the body. This soul is then trapped, memory wiped and put in a new human body on earth.

The 3000 domain forces IS-BE that were captured weren't captured in their physical form. Their physical forms were already dead from the war. It was their souls that were captured and trapped after the souls left the dead physical bodies.

Airl's physical body wasn't dead, so there was no way she could be trapped. Her soul was still enclosed within a physical form. The only way Airl could be trapped was if her physical body was killed.

For the old empire to trap you, your physical body has to die first. The trap mechanism get into effect only at the point of death of an IS-BE

Thanks for the clarification.
I salute you.

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Piptocoin: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:
My question is why was Airl not affected by the amnesia inducing shock,as she remembers everything and even left earth.
Remember even IS-BEs from her home planet were captured and retained on earth.

You just asked my silent question.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by adadike(f): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
OurTruth:
593 BCE

The Genesis story written by the Jewish people describe "angels" or "sons of god" mating with women of Earth, who bore them children.
These were probably renegades from the "Old Empire". They may also have been space
pirates or merchants from a system outside the galaxy who came to steal mineral resources, or smuggle drugs.

The Domain has observed that there are many visitors to Earth from neighboring planets and galaxies, but they rarely stop and live here. What kind of beings would live on a prison planet if they were not forced to do so?

The same book also reports the story of a human named Ezekiel who witnessed a spacecraft or aircraft landing near Chebar River in Chaldea. His description of the
craft uses very archaic language, technically, but is nevertheless, quite an accurate description of an "Old Empire" saucer or scout craft. It is similar to the sighting of "vimanas" by the people in the foothills of the Himalayas.

Their Genesis story also mentions that "Yahweh" designed biological bodies to live for 120 years on Earth. Biological bodies on most "Sun Type 12, Class 7" planets are usually engineered to last for an average of about 150 years. Human bodies on Earth last only
about one half as long. We suspect this is because the prison administrators have altered the biological material of human bodies on Earth to die more frequently so that the IS-BEs who inhabit them will recycle through the amnesia mechanism more frequently.

It should be noted that much of the "Old Testament" was written during the captivity of the Jews who were enslaved in Babylon, which was very heavily controlled by priests of the "Old Empire". The book introduces a
false sense of time and a false concept of the origin of the creation.

The serpent is the symbol of the "Old Empire". It appears in the beginning of their creation story, or as the Greeks say, "Genesis", and causes the spiritual destruction of the first human beings, who are metaphorically represented by Adam and Eve.

The Old Testament, clearly influenced by the "Old Empire" Forces, gives a detailed description of the ISBEs being induced into biological bodies on Earth. This book also describes many of the "Old Empire" brainwashing activities, including the installation of false memories, lies, superstitions, commands to "forget" and all manner of tricks and traps designed to keep IS-BEs on Earth. Most importantly, it destroys the awareness that humans are Immortal Spiritual Beings.
what about the new testament
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
adadike:

I think the domain only share parts of our history that they were involved with. Apparently they weren't involved with most of Christianity or Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Piptocoin: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
adadike:

Adadike, I quote you because I have silently observed your expression of your faith. So, I am one with very open mind and I have read everything the Op has posted but when I place this under the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ all I see are true lies. What do you think?

OurTruth, I respect your work and belief. I am not here to discredit anything. Just making my thoughts visible here.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by adadike(f): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Piptocoin:

Adadike, I quote you because I have silently observed your expression of your faith. So, I am one with very open mind and I have read everything the Op has posted but when I place this under the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ all I see are true lies. What do you think?

OurTruth, I respect your work and belief. I am not here to discredit anything. Just making my thoughts visible here.
I believe you dear. I asked coz I am sure that those yeye demon will not cross there. I read a book few years ago. The book is ' the occult grandmaster now in Christ' by iyke Nathan Uzorma. He spoke about aliens and kingdoms and meetings on mars planet. It was really scary but an eye opener . He wrote this book around 1993. Well, I truly appreciate the op's effort. I have taken the ones I want to take and rejected the rest. However, Jesus is Lord, he is real and he promised that I will be with him in paradise. I believe that Jesus also came to save us from the so called amnesia and from the shackles of the old empire. We are indeed the chosen priesthood !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
adadike:
I believe you dear. I asked coz I am sure that those yeye demon will not cross there. I read a book few years ago. The book is ' the occult grandmaster now in Christ' by iyke Nathan Uzorma. He spoke about aliens and kingdoms and meetings on mars planet. It was really scary but an eye opener . He wrote this book around 1993. Well, I truly appreciate the op's effort. I have taken the ones I want to take and rejected the rest. However, Jesus is Lord, he is real and he promised that I will be with him in paradise. I believe that Jesus also came to save us from the so called amnesia and from the shackles of the old empire. We are indeed the chosen priesthood !!!
I'm honey tonight
konji egbugo m here
oyi na atu m kiss
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by adadike(f): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
I'm honey tonight
konji egbugo m here
oyi na atu m kiss
bia nwokem, jide amu gi aka. I am already used to your troubles
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
adadike:
bia nwokem, jide amu gi aka. I am already used to your troubles
cry
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Piptocoin: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2022
adadike:

Same here. There are too many gaps that can't be bridged such as the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, the prophecy of restoration of Israel as a country, signs and wonders that can only be God.... which all corroborate the truth and power of the Gospel. The devil has tried to erase the truth of the Gospel but those who know their God will stand firm.

I just hope this is not the strong delusion God said He would send to the unbelieving...because everything points to the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Foma2: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2022
This is quite enlightening. One thing I know is that the government or the powers that be have always fed us lies to keep us from searching for the truth. Even Christianity has a lot of lies imbued in its readings, not so much can be said about Islam. However, I've got many questions for you OP 'cos I've just finished reading. You've done a fantastic research and credit to you cos it's hard work.

1. Why was she allowed ( the nurse) to live?
2. Does it mean that all of us are aliens, like we can't escape earth as we'll keep reincarnating?
3. How do the IS-BEs enter the human body, have they entered all of us, if not what happens to the rest of us she we die?
4. How does giving birth come into all these? In the sense that we give birth, right? Does this mean reincarnation?
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Solosolojohquay: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Both of you ladies above continue to derailed the trend must you input religion into every scientific research even the bible is confusing about life after death the bible said that at death you don't remember anything until judgement day ,same bible also said you die and enter heaven or hell direct just like Lazarus and the rich man myopic and ignorant set of people quote me if you like
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by darichlife: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=OurTruth post=113385202]

The human race is suffering a collective amnesia. We are the only race in our galaxy that cannot remember our past lives. This isn't supposed to be so, but it is so because we are heavily manipulated by very spiritually advanced beings that feed on us energertically, and need us to be kept this way.

If you can remember your past lives, then you can learn and grow spiritually, but when you don't remember your past lives, you are doomed to repeat the same mistakes and bullshit over and over in an endless cycle, and you never attain spiritual enlightenment and growth, and you can never break free of your bondage.

But just like any form of bondage, there is always a glitch or a loop hole. That's what happens when people like in your case get glimpses of your past lives or in the case of young children remembering their past lives.
Accessing the Akashic record will not be that easy when the mind is polluted with negativity.

Purifying the Chakras is first step.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by SKhanmi: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
The magnetic poles of the planet shift radically about once every 20,000 years. 117 (Footnote) This causes a greater or lesser degree of devastation as a result of tidal waves, and climatic changes

For those interested in the end, this is your solid hint. That was how previous civilizations vanished and ours would also end up. Some parties on earth possibly know the real date ( even that section was deliberately missing in the CIA Adam and Eve Story that they declassified). There are ways to survive though but only few would eventually survive anyway on those heights, unless you can escape to space (might explain Elon musk fascination with mars/space)

Just sorry for most religious adherents who have been lied to, Nobody is coming back for you.

As for the whole exposition. I'll say one should take everything with a pinch of salt from experience, even the so called domain empire narration is subjective to bias after all, they also subtly regard us as property & would definitely drop in their own half truths. Nobody would really tell earthlings the true story until we get to/above their own levels. That's the fact.

So read with an open mind, go along with what agrees with your spirit but don't take a fixed position on anything or die for any cause, These are rabbitholes that never end. The truth you hold today might become invalidated with new facts tomorrow.

Interested in more stuff like this? visit bibliotecapleyades/net. Replace the / with dot. You'll learn a lot.

Wish you luck learning everything you've been taught was a lie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by PapaNnamdi: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2022
I saw where someone questions the prisoned souls on this prison planet and the increasing numbers causing an overpopulated prison earth,

I also follow insights on metaverse and conspiracy theories with an open mind,
After seeing several different 8nformation about extraterrestrials I think we actually do have a multiverse,

Just like online games, PUBG for example, after the first 100players are loaded on a map, the next 100 will be loaded on same map, they play without crossing or seeing themselves that's group A first 100 and group B second 100. Same with the multiverse, we can have billions of population on different dimensions, without the planet getting overpopulated, just saying sha, not sure
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by PapaNnamdi: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2022
anayonduba:

The latest matrix movie captured this piece, where neo and trinity forgot their identities and the matrix could not help them without been trapped by the barrier that converts them to agents or worst been killed. Weldon boss

Most of these fiction movies are not fiction afterall,
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by PapaNnamdi: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Herculex03:

I always knew that the matrix is not just another movie,the message is just too clear to ignore,and boom we are all leaving inside one.

I watched that movie at some point almost every week , ppl thought I was going mad,but I knew deep down the writer was saying something, it was just very difficult to see, until now.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by SporaD8: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Foma2:
This is quite enlightening. One thing I know is that the government or the powers that be have always fed us lies to keep us from searching for the truth. Even Christianity has a lot of lies imbued in its readings, not so much can be said about Islam. However, I've got many questions for you OP 'cos I've just finished reading. You've done a fantastic research and credit to you cos it's hard work.

1. Why was she allowed ( the nurse) to live?
2. Does it mean that all of us are aliens, like we can't escape earth as we'll keep reincarnating?
3. How do the IS-BEs enter the human body, have they entered all of us, if not what happens to the rest of us she we die?
4. How does giving birth come into all these? In the sense that we give birth, right? Does this mean reincarnation?
1, I can't answer this question.
2, Yes! we are IS-BE, soul(consciousness) currently inhabiting a biological body.
unfortunately, our consciousness have been altered/reconditioned to think we exist first and foremost has a physical being; while our IS-BE should be neglected and given less(or none) priority.
3, Look at it this way - Human semen is a pool of captured/enslaved Consciousness while the Ovum is a hardware which encapsulates, animates and embodies the soul into this physical earth.
4, Reincarnation is just an intelligent way of keeping the enslaved IS-BE/soul(consciousness) within the loop. Recycling!
NOTE
Some religion believed humans are slave of the gods. While some believe we are gods but not operating in full capacity because iniquities have enslaved us.
cc. OurTruth

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth2: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
SporaD8:

1, I can't answer this question.
2, Yes! we are IS-BE, soul(consciousness) currently inhabiting a biological body.
unfortunately, our consciousness have been altered/reconditioned to think we exist first and foremost has a physical being; while our IS-BE should be neglected and given less(or none) priority.
3, Look at it this way - Human semen is a pool of captured/enslaved Consciousness while the Ovum is a hardware which encapsulates, animates and embodies the soul into this physical earth.
4, Reincarnation is just an intelligent way of keeping the enslaved IS-BE/soul(consciousness) within the loop. Recycling!
NOTE
Some religion believed humans are slave of the gods. While some believe we are gods but not operating in full capacity because iniquities have enslaved us.
cc. OurTruth

Perfect answers to those questions, especially your third answer.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by josdiv(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
This whole story from the OP is an extract from a science fiction book - The Domain Expeditionary Force Rescue Mission by Lawrence R. Spencer,

You can read the complete copy and more from the book -
https://www.amazon.com/Domain-Expeditionary-Force-Rescue-Mission/dp/0557549442

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Piptocoin: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
josdiv:
This whole story from the OP is an extract from a science fiction book - The Domain Expeditionary Force Rescue Mission by Lawrence R. Spencer,

You can read the complete copy and more from the book -
https://www.amazon.com/Domain-Expeditionary-Force-Rescue-Mission/dp/0557549442

Fiction style notwithstanding, the author, from my research, wrote it in such a way as to deny himself credit for the book. The book, even though tagged "fiction", is not meant to be read as some nominee for some literary award for its creativity. Rather, it is meant to be read as compelling persuasion to identify with one's true immortal self...for those whom the book has made some indelible impact on their general perspective of humankind. To some, it confirms what they have long suspected. To others (and that includes me) there are grains of truth therein to be gained but the rest are inconsistent with my experential conviction in the immutable truth of the true Source of creation — the existence of God.

To all, please respect my opinion as I respect yours.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by nafeya7800: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Leiylau(f): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Be above our body , sisterfire how do we achieve it ?
Papannamdi it's the only one to have done this ,bit he is no where to be found .
OurTruth:
Note: I will never forget this conversation. Her tone was very matter-of-fact and emotionless. However, for the first time, I sensed the presence of a warm and real "personality" in Airl.

Her reference to "immortal spiritual beings" struck me like a flash of light in a dark room. I had never before considered that a human being could be an immortal being.

I thought that status or power was reserved solely for The Father, The Son, and
The Holy Ghost. And, because I am a devout Catholic and subject to the word of
The Lord Jesus, and The Holy Father, I have never thought of a woman as an immortal spiritual being either -- not even the Holy Mother Mary.

Yet, when Airl thought that thought, I became vividly aware for the very first time that she, personally, was an immortal spiritual being, and so are we all!

Airl said that she sensed that I was confused about the idea. She said she would
demonstrate to me that I am also an immortal spiritual being. She said, "Be above
your body!" Immediately, I realized that I was "outside" of my body, looking down from the ceiling at the top of my body's head!

I was also able to see the room around me, including Airl's body sitting in the chair next to my own body. After a moment, I realized the simple, but shocking, reality, that "I" am not a body.

In that moment a black veil lifted and for the first time in my life, and for a very
long time into the past, I realized that I am not "my soul", but that "I" am "me" -- a spiritual being.

This was an unexplainable epiphany, but one that fills me with a joy and relief I cannot recall having experienced ever before. As for the "immortal" part, I do not understand her meaning, as I have always been taught that I am not immortal -- a spirit, perhaps -- but certainly not immortal!

After a moment -- I'm not sure how long -- Airl asked me if I had a better understanding of the idea. Suddenly, I was back inside my body again, and said out loud, "Yes! I see what you mean!".

I was so taken aback by the experience that I had to get up from my chair and walk around the room for a few minutes. I made an excuse that I needed to get a drink of water, and go to the restroom, which I did. In the restroom I looked at my "self" in the mirror.

I used the toilet, refreshed my make-up, and straightened my uniform. After 10 or 15 minutes I felt more "normal" again and returned to the interview room.

After that I felt as though I was no longer just an interpreter for Airl. I felt as though I was a "kindred spirit". I felt like I was safe, at home, with a trusted friend or family member, as close as any I have ever had. Airl sensed and understood my confusion about the concept of "personal immortality". She began her first "lesson" with me by explaining this to me."

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by sharpwriter(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Highman56:
Wow it makes sense.There was a time I was looking at a mirror and I saw another being inside me.It was kind of ugly
Really? shocked shocked how does he look like
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by bigslim213(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Matilda o donell...I followed this diclassified file on PDF till the very end..something in me shifted after reading everything!..The truth is out there!
OurTruth:
Third Interview

The third interview, and all subsequent interviews that I had with the alien were
observed and recorded, as I mentioned above, by dozens of other people. Although they were not physically present, a special room had been constructed with a window of one-way glass through which the interview could be observed from an adjoining room, without intruding on the alien.

The alien had been moved into the newly constructed room and was seated in an
ordinary overstuffed living room chair covered with a flowery fabric. I'm sure that someone had been sent into town to buy a chair from the nearest available furniture store.

The alien's body was about the same size as a very thin 5 year old child, so she was dwarfed by the chair.

Since her body was not biological it didn't need any food, air or heat, and apparently, she didn't sleep either. There were no eyelids, or eyebrows above her eyes, so the eyes didn't close. I don't think anyone could tell whether she was sleeping or awake as long as she was sitting upright in the chair. Unless she moved her body or gestured with her hand, it would be hard to tell whether she was even
alive or not, unless you could perceive her thoughts.

Eventually, I learned that the alien was not identified by her body, but by her "personality", so to speak. She was known by her fellow aliens as "Airl". This is the closest word I can use to describe the name using the English alphabet.

I sensed that she preferred the feminine gender. I think we shared a natural, female empathy and nurturing attitude toward life and each other. I am sure she did not feel
comfortable with the combative, aggressive, domineering attitude of the male officers and agents, each of whom was more concerned with their own personal self-importance and power than with discovering the secrets of the universe!

When I entered the room, she was verypleased to see me. I felt a very genuine
sense of recognition, relief and a "warm" feeling from her. It was like the eager excitement and unconditional, platonic affection one feels from a dog or child, yet with a calm and reserved control.

I must say that I was surprised that I felt the
same sort of affection for the alien being, especially since we had spent so little
time with each other. I was pleased that i was able to continue my interviews with her in spite of all the attention it was getting from the stream of government and military people arriving at the base.

It was very obvious that the people who wrote the next series of questions for me wanted to learn how to communicate with the alien themselves, without having to go through me.

Here are the answers to the new list of questions:
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by shegsman58(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
My head wan explode
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Snitch24(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Snitch24:

Exactly bro
And again the crash of Luna exposed alot of shit about crypto
Believe it or not crypto is just a complex ponzi scheme there's some rules in the forex market that doesn't exist in the crypto world
It would be nice to tell you that some group of people are actually controlling the almighty Bitcoin
No cap

Something happened to binance 2022 I can't remember the exact date and time btc and Ethereum was over 200k$ per one
That same bug they claim to fix wasn't a bug
Somehow I felt that was a test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Comparing My Girlfriend To Other Girls? / 5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.