Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 (12226 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / Learn From My Mistakes First Interview Of Hushpuppi VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by blaquebelle: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can you kindly support this with the information you gathered?
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, nice one, you go do tire too like us, you're not the first to investigate this, I spent at least 12 years studying this. There are two sides to the story, when you reach that point reach out.

Weldon
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by blaquebelle: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth, I feel like you should have added the video evidence of the 1947 Roswel UFO crash at the beginning of the thread for those just following this topic. Maybe for added credibility.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
OurTruth, I feel like you should have added the video evidence of the 1947 Roswel UFO crash at the beginning of the thread for those just following this topic. Maybe for added credibility.

I didn't want to do that because I want this information to be seen as from a completely different source and detached from UFO video footage evidence.

That's how I arrive at truth, or at least get closer to it. When different isolated sources all hint at the same thing, then truth is inherent.

At this rate I'm not trying to convince anybody anymore. I'm just doing my best to share this knowledge from as many different sources as I can.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
Can you kindly support this with the information you gathered?

I'll give you heads up only, after working with the military for some time, some of those so called encounters were advance research carried out at area 51 and other strategic centres in US against USSR and deeper space exploration, where the most classified secrets of US reside and people were restricted from getting this knowledge to give US an edge over the Soviet then. Examples of these advance tech then we're Stealth fighter like B2 Spirit, SR-71 blackbird, F117 Night hawk amongst others.

Secondly it's mere "speculation"; this part has to do with spirits, the supernatural, if you don't understand the supernatural it won't make so much sense. But it's true, now the challenge is bringing some of those truths into reason. Some of what you're elucidating on is true but these are communications of spirits not just history, this the part that defies logic. There's more to this part anyways.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by adadike(f): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Righteousness2 , pls come o , I need the real truth here
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by PapaNnamdi: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Everything here just brought back my hunger for my origin .

I have always wondered and searched about life, our brain capqcity technology and the possibilities..

Most movies point towards this information, but u think it's fiction,
I recently watched a movie about souls and reincarnation about how a man could do so much without learning,, he just remembers he has done it before and does, I can't explain there is so much that I have witnessed in this post,.

I have seen my body when I am sleeping it happens alot to me ,I feel like my soul moves out from my body sleeping I can look around the room and see myself still sleeping, sometimes I go back into my body and force myself to wake, like the body is a suit or clothe.

2. I can make electrical connections wiring. And wiring systems and I never studied electrical engineering,I just look a wiring sytem and the blue print comes to my mind when I close my eyes

3. I once realized something or someone was covering the truth when I watched "Black to the moon" the movie triggered my curiosity q out moon landing and from my findings discovered the moon landing was actually a lie, doctored by NASA and later when ppl where seeing loopholes from the photos on NASAs pqge the pictures where deleted and with claims the server was hacked and the pics lost.
4. Elon musk is from Africa, born I. Africa but I suspect him so much after the alien story in an African school..

So many things here are true to me, I believe there is more

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by PapaNnamdi: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

I didn't want to do that because I want this information to be seen as from a completely different source and detached from UFO video footage evidence.

That's how I arrive at truth, or at least get closer to it. When different isolated sources all hint at the same thing, then truth is inherent.

At this rate I'm not trying to convince anybody anymore. I'm just doing my best to share this knowledge from as many different sources as I can.

Do not be discouraged,
I have had real life experiences from some of those posts,
Even the pyramids of Egypt, I once did a research on my own, how was it possible for Africans to build such at that time..

Most movies that tell stories from 1900's always have a cryptic story behind them, I have forgotten the name of a movie I watched about time travel in the 40s, it was so accurate like how do these directors have this information
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I'll give you heads up only, after working with the military for some time, some of those so called encounters were advance research carried out at area 51 and other strategic centres in US against USSR and deeper space exploration, where the most classified secrets of US reside and people were restricted from getting this knowledge to give US an edge over the Soviet then. Examples of these advance tech then we're Stealth fighter like B2 Spirit, SR-71 blackbird, F117 Night hawk amongst others.

Secondly it's mere "speculation"; this part has to do with spirits, the supernatural, if you don't understand the supernatural it won't make so much sense. But it's true, now the challenge is bringing some of those truths into reason. Some of what you're elucidating on is true but these are communications of spirits not just history, this the part that defies logic. There's more to this part anyways.

None of the arguments you made here challenges any of the evidence I've presented in this thread and in my previous threads. Your second paragraph isn't even intelligible enough for me to understand the point you are trying to pass across.

I'm tired of repeating myself cos it's really exhausting and it's derailing this thread. My evidence of extraterrestrial interaction in our world is derived from various multiple isolated sources and I don't have the strength to go into them again.

Some UFO sightings are of crafts designed by the US, I agree, and they are usually SR-71 type crafts like you rightly stated, but what about the other types of UFOs sighting across the world? Cyrlindrical shaped UFOs moving at lighting speed? Are these also US crafts? Saucer shaped crafts described in the Ariel sightings and the beings that stepped out of them and interacted telepathically with the students? Were these also members of the US military? How about accounts of UFOs disabling weapons in nuclear test sites, an account corroborated by various reputable military personnel? Are the US government disabling their own nuclear weapons?

What about UFO sightings that predate even the creation of the United States, like the Nuremberg sightings of the 1561 that was well documented in their newpapers? What about UFO depictions in various Renaissance art that predates by centuries the declaration of Independence by the founding fathers of the United states? How about UFO depictions in antiquity, Vedic writings and mesoamerican carvings that depict flying crafts? I could go on and on.

I really don't know the kind of research that you claim you did for 12 years but if this argument is all you got then, I don't even know what to say.

I have posted verified leaked emails from government officials that talk about involvement with Extraterrestrial intelligences. I've posted footages of UFOs sighted by probes on various location in our solar system. I've posted footage of joint Russian and US moon missions that examine alien craft on locations on the moon. And I'm still posting more evidence every fucking day, yet you guys just make a 3 line argument and viola, you feel you have debunked my arguments.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

None of the arguments you made here challenges any of the evidence I've presented in this thread and in my previous threads. Your second paragraph isn't even intelligible enough for me to understand the point you are trying to pass across.

I'm tired of repeating myself cos it's really exhausting and it's derailing this thread. My evidence of extraterrestrial interaction in our world is derived from various multiple isolated sources and I don't have the strength to go into them again.

Some UFO sightings are of crafts designed by the US, I agree, and they are usually SR type crafts like you rightly stated, but what about the other types of UFOs sighting across the world? Cyrlindrical shaped UFOs moving at lighting speed? Are these also US crafts? Saucer shaped crafts descriped in the Ariel sightings and the beings that stepped out of them and interacted telepathically with the students? Were these also members of the US military? How about accounts UFOs disabling weapons in nuclear test sites, an account corroborated by various reputable military personnel? Are the US government disabling their own nuclear weapons?

What about UFO sightings that predate even the creation of the United States, like the Nuremberg sightings of the 16th century and that was well documented in their newpapers? What about UFO depictions in various Renaissance art that predates by centuries the declaration of Independence by the founding fathers? How about UFO depictions in antiquity, Vedic writings and mesoamerican carvings that depict flying crafts? The evidence is staggering.

I really don't know the kind of research that you claim you did for 12 years but if this argument is all you got then, I don't even know what to say.

I have posted verified leaked emails from government officials that talk about involvement with Extraterrestrial intelligences. I've posted footages of UFOs sighted by probes on various location in our solar system. I've posted footage of joint Russian and US moon missions that examine alien craft on locations on the moon. And I'm still posting more evidence. Yet you guys just make a 3 line argument and voila, you have debunked my theories.

Read my text again I didn't debunk your theories, like I said earlier, you'll come to two conclusions if you research deeply.

1. Will be advance research carried out by US and other leading Nations.

2. Will be the reality of the supernatural, phenomenons that's you can't give logical explanations too, and yet these evidences can't be denied.

Alien interaction isn't new, infact some were housed along the coastal lines of US as of recent times, and some of the leading technologies have come from insights from them, most people placed to interact with these species or to carry out such project are high IQ individuals, one excavator engineer was killed for revealing a bit of this underground coastal bunker for some of these Aliens, I can't place his name but if you do a little digging you'll find evidence to that effect.

Secondly you'll observe that most of these sighting occured during the 1940s to 60s, mostly and even some of the most tangible evidences and interactions with these species, needless to say these were times of great research for US and a bid to prepare to be the new world power, technological superiority was very much needed at such points.

Thirdly as regards antiquity on Alien's the first document to state that fact was recorded on a rock, I can see that from the historical sighting you gave. I've never repelled such truths, these things did happen.

Lastly, when you want to place a handle on these records you'll hardly find concrete evidence that lay such claims from government institution, you'll only find individuals attesting to such facts which is not a lie, the problem remains, these ALIENs are simply SPIRITs, now how do you reconcile some of these findings to logic, that's brings you to my second point that these events were real but are largely under lock and key mostly lacking reason to explain them or they hold secrets that NASA and US secret govt institution don't want to reveal.

There are references to all these but I'm not here to prove context, I'm only telling you at the end you'll come to these conclusions, and if you love the intelligence community you'll find real truth and know where to stop.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Steep: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
These so called aliens are demons passing message to decieve the gullible.
America has the highest alien encounter because it is highly filled with occultism.

The bible said Satan can transform to an angel of light and so his ministers also, the demons/fallen angels appear as aliens in other to turn humans from the truth.

The bible said the devil will work with all kinds of lying deceptive signs in order to make the whole world worship the beast.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

These so called aliens pose to be God's or some kind of higher beings whose mission is to enlighten humans and lead them to the next level of evolution and other jargon.

Only the bible tells you the truth, there is no human evolution, the more knowledge humans, these so called elightment are from lucifer the chief deciever.
The meaning of lucifer means light bearer, these light means elightment or knowledge, however this is a satanic, sinful knowledge that lead to sin and eternal destruction.

God didn't chose human wisdom but rather he chose the foolishness of the cross, yes Jesus christ and him crucified is the answer not Enlightenment or any of those jargon. But faith, childlike faith in Jesus and his finished work is all it takes for your salvation.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Jesus is saviour!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Its actually funny because at the time I was espousing my theory that the Earth was a prison planet and souls get sent here and are mind wipped and forced to reincarnate endlessly, I hadn't even come across this transcript document. My sources on this info were from completely different isolated sources such as reincarnations testimonies, past life hypnotic regression sessions, remote viewing sessions, near death experiences, astral projection sessions and information I'd gotten from various esoteric books. They all said the same thing.

And then the Alien in this interview validated the exact same claims down to the T and even offered more information. This is how you know something is very likely to be true.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
@YusufIsraelj

The name of the excavator whistle blower that had the experience with aliens in the underground bunker was Phil Schneider. I've written about him many times on this forum. I even posted a video of him sharing his account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCThs9CF_c

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
More from the interview:

5,965 BCE

Investigations into the disappearance of Domain forces in this solar system led to the discovery of "Old Empire" bases on Mars and elsewhere. The Domain took over the planet Venus as a defensive position against the space forces of the "Old Empire".

The Domain Expeditionary Force also monitors life forms on Venus which has a very dense, hot and heavy atmosphere of sulfuric acid clouds. There are a few life forms on Earth that can endure an atmospheric environment like Venus.

The Domain also established secret installations or space stations in the Earth solar system. This solar system has a planet that is broken up -- the asteroid
belt. It provides a very useful low gravity platform for take off and landing of space
craft. It is used as a "galactic jump" between the Milky Way and adjoining galaxies.

There aren't any planets at this end of the galaxy that can serve as a good galactic entering spot for incoming transport, and
other ships. But this broken up planet makes a very ideal space station. As a result of our war against the "Old Empire", this area of the solar system is now a valuable possession of The Domain.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
3,450 - 3,100 BCE
The intervention into the affairs on Earth by the "Old Empire" operatives or "divine gods" was disrupted at this time by The Domain Forces. They were forced to replace themselves with human rulers. The First Dynasty of human Pharaohs who united Upper and Lower Egypt began with the rule of a Pharaoh who, coincidentally, was
named "MEN".

He established the capital city called
Men-Nefer, "The Beauty of Men" in Egypt. This started the first succession of 10 human Pharaohs and a period of 350 years of chaos that followed in the administrative ranks of the "Old Empire".

3,200 BCE
As I mentioned earlier, Earth was under attack between The Domain and the "Old Empire" forces during this period. Of course this does not make any sense to archaeologists or historians on Earth, because the Egyptian
period is a space opera era period.

Since Earth historians have amnesia, they assume that this was only a religious period.
Further, because the technology and civilizations installed on Earth during this period were "prepackaged", they did not "evolve" on Earth.

Of course, there is no evidence anywhere on Earth of an evolutionary transition which resulted in sophisticated mathematics, language, writing, religion, architecture, cultural traditions in Egypt or any of the pyramid civilizations. These cultures, complete with all of the details of racial body types, hair-styles, facial makeup, rituals, moral codes and so forth, just "appeared" as complete integrated packages.

The physical evidence suggests that all evidence of the intervention of The Domain or "Old Empire" Forces, or any other extraterrestrial activity, has been carefully
"cleaned up", so as not to create suspicion.

The "Old Empire" force does not want the IS-BEs of Earth to suspect that they have been captured, transplanted to Earth and brainwashed.

So, Earth historians continue to assume that Egyptian priests were not supposed to have "ray guns" or other technology of the "Old Empire". And, they suppose that
there was nothing going on, on Earth, except some priests walking around saying 'Amen', which the Christians still say.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022

OurTruth:
@YusufIsraelj

The name of the excavator whistle blower that had the experience with aliens in the underground bunker was Phil Schneider. I've written about him many times on this forum. I even posted a video of him sharing his account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCThs9CF_c

Beautiful, that's true. Nice

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by SamJel(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
I've been following the post with rapt attention for the sake of knowledge.

What fascinates me is the fact WAR has been a common denominator in ages and civilisation.

Devil at war with God
Galaxies at war with one another
Universes at war with one another
Planets at war with one another
Civilisations at war with other civilisations.
Animals at war with themselves and other creatures.
Nations at war with one another.
Religions at war with one another.
Cultures at war with one another.
People at war with one another.

What is it about war that it resonates in every sphere and dimension?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
3172 BCE

Layout of the astronomical grid that joins the key mining sites and astronomical buildings of 'the gods' in the Andes Mountains such as Tiahuanaco, Cuzco, Quito, the cities of Ollantaytambu, Machupiccu and Pachacamac for the mining of rare metals, including tin for use in making bronze. Metals were the property of "the gods", of course.

A great variety of entrepreneurial mining was done on Earth at that time due to the war between the "Old Empire" force and The Domain. These miners did carve a
few sculptures of themselves. They are seen wearing mining helmets. The Ponce stela sculpture in the sunken courtyard of the Kalasasaya temple is a crude rendering
of a stone worker using an electronic, light-wave emitting stone cutter and carving tools, held in a holster.

The "Old Empire" has also maintained mining operations on planets throughout the galaxy for a very long time. The mineral resources of Earth are now a property of The Domain.

2,450 BCE
The "great" pyramid and complex of pyramids near Cairo were completed. An inscription created by the "Old Empire" administrators can be seen in the so called Pyramid texts. The texts say that the pyramid was built under the direction of Thoth, Son of Ptah. Of course there was never a King buried in the
chamber, since the pyramids were never intended to be used as a burial chamber.

The great pyramid was located precisely at the exact center of all of the land masses of Earth,
as viewed from space. Obviously such precise measurements require aerial perspective and a view of the land masses of Earth from space.

Purely mathematical calculations of the geodetic center of the continents of Earth could not be made otherwise.

Shafts were constructed inside the pyramid to align with the configuration of stars in the constellation of Orion, Canus Majora, and specifically Sirius. The shafts are also aligned to the Big Dipper, where the home planet of the "Old Empire" existed.

Also, Ainitak, Alpha Draconis and Beta Ursa Minor. These stars are each one of the key systems in the "Old Empire" from which IS-BEs were brought to Earth and dumped, as unwanted merchandise.

The configuration of all the pyramids of the Giza Plateau was intended to create a "mirror image", on Earth of the solar system and certain constellations within the "Old Empire"
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
2,160 - 2040 BCE --
One of the results of the intensifying battle between The Domain Forces and the "Old Empire" forces was that the control of the "divine rulers", was broken at this
time. They finally left Egypt and returned to the "heavens", so to speak, in defeat.

Human beings took over the ruling role as Pharaohs. The first human pharaoh moved the Capital city of Egypt from Memphis to
Heracleopolis.

1,500 BCE --
This is the date for the destruction of Atlantis given by the Egyptian high-priests, Psenophis of Heliopolis, and Sonchis of Sais, to the Greek sage Solon. The Priests of Anu recorded that the Mediterranean area was invaded by "Atlantean" people about this time.

Of course, these people were not from the ancient continent of Atlantis, in the Atlantic Ocean, which existed more than 70,000 years earlier. These were refugees from the Minoan civilization on Crete escaping from the volcanic eruption and tidal waves of Mt. Thera that destroyed their civilization.

Plato's references to Atlantis were borrowed from the writings of the Greek philosopher Solon, who was given the information by the Egyptian priest who called Atlantis "Kepchu", which also happens to be the Egyptian name for the people of Crete. Some of the survivors of the Minoan volcanic disaster asked Egypt for help, since they were the only other civilization with high culture in the Mediterranean area at the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
My cousin thinks I've been brainwashed

But this is some damn fvckin enlightenment I've been hoping for my whole life
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Piptocoin:

go for deliverance.
Leemao
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by anayonduba(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:
Interview continues

The kind and creative inmates of Earth are continuously tortured by butchers and lunatics who are controlled by the "Old Empire" prison operators.

The so-called "civilizations" of Earth, from the age of useless pyramids to the age of nuclear holocaust, have been a colossal waste of natural resources, a perverted use of intelligence, and an overt oppression of the spiritual essence of every single IS-BE on the planet.

If The Domain sent ships to every corner of the universe in search of "Hell", their quest could end on Earth. What greater brutality can be inflicted on anyone than to erase the spiritual awareness, identity, ability, and memory that is the essence of oneself?

The Domain has, as yet, been unable to rescue the 3,000 IS-BEs of the Expeditionary Force Battalion either. They are forced to inhabit biological bodies on Earth. We have been able to recognize and track most of them
for the past 8,000 years.

However, our attempts to communicate with them are usually futile, as they are unable to remember their true identity.
The majority of lost members of The Domain force have followed the general progression of civilization from India, into the Middle East, then to Chaldea, and Babylon, into Egypt, through Achaia, Greece, Rome,
into Europe, to the Western Hemisphere, and then all around the world.

The members of the lost Battalion and many other IS-BEs on Earth, could be valuable citizens of The Domain, not including those who are vicious criminals or perverts.

Unfortunately, there has been no workable method conceived to emancipate the IS-BEs from Earth.

Therefore, as a matter of common logic, aswell as the official policy of The Domain, it is safer and more sensible to avoid contact with the IS-BE population of Earth until such time as the proper resources can be allocated to locate and destroy the "Old Empire" force
screen and amnesia machinery and develop a therapy to restore the memory of an IS-BE

The latest matrix movie captured this piece, where neo and trinity forgot their identities and the matrix could not help them without been trapped by the barrier that converts them to agents or worst been killed. Weldon boss

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by playapayaski: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
anayonduba:

The latest matrix movie captured this piece, where neo and trinity forgot their identities and the matrix could not help them without been trapped by the barrier that converts them to agents or worst been killed. Weldon boss

Turns out some movies and video games have hidden massages.. can't be coincidence they're all somehow related.. hmm

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Ayodele20(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2022
This thread is nothing but trash. Lies from the abyss of hell to deceive the gullible and the mentally inefficient.
This is so funny.The funniest is how some idiots actually believe this. Their condition is laughable. Their state, pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by KillJoy62(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Read my text again I didn't debunk your theories, like I said earlier, you'll come to two conclusions if you research deeply.

1. Will be advance research carried out by US and other leading Nations.

2. Will be the reality of the supernatural, phenomenons that's you can't give logical explanations too, and yet these evidences can't be denied.

Alien interaction isn't new, infact some were housed along the coastal lines of US as of recent times, and some of the leading technologies have come from insights from them, most people placed to interact with these species or to carry out such project are high IQ individuals, one excavator engineer was killed for revealing a bit of this underground coastal bunker for some of these Aliens, I can't place his name but if you do a little digging you'll find evidence to that effect.

Secondly you'll observe that most of these sighting occured during the 1940s to 60s, mostly and even some of the most tangible evidences and interactions with these species, needless to say these were times of great research for US and a bid to prepare to be the new world power, technological superiority was very much needed at such points.

Thirdly as regards antiquity on Alien's the first document to state that fact was recorded on a rock, I can see that from the historical sighting you gave. I've never repelled such truths, these things did happen.

Lastly, when you want to place a handle on these records you'll hardly find concrete evidence that lay such claims from government institution, you'll only find individuals attesting to such facts which is not a lie, the problem remains, these ALIENs are simply SPIRITs, now how do you reconcile some of these findings to logic, that's brings you to my second point that these events were real but are largely under lock and key mostly lacking reason to explain them or they hold secrets that NASA and US secret govt institution don't want to reveal.

There are references to all these but I'm not here to prove context, I'm only telling you at the end you'll come to these conclusions, and if you love the intelligence community you'll find real truth and know where to stop.

Hello sir please, try and get this. This is not his own research or story made by the op, it's someone's leaked journal, top secret stuff about an air force medical officer interaction with an alien. So please allow op to finish his work then you can ask questions later. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Herculex03(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2022
anayonduba:

I always knew that the matrix is not just another movie,the message is just too clear to ignore,and boom we are all leaving inside one.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by uchenageme(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Ayodele20:
This thread is nothing but trash. Lies from the abyss of hell to deceive the gullible and the mentally inefficient.
This is so funny.The funniest is how some idiots actually believe this. Their condition is laughable. Their state, pathetic.

If you are old enough, have researched enough, intelligent enough to ask questions, observant enough and quiet enough to reach out to your subconscious......then you will begin to get some knowledge but as it is, you are still so helpless at this time. May the forces of the universe help us all.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Axis313(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
I am still on page 3 sha,but the question I want to ask is what about beings other than humans on earth,I mean the animals,birds etc,are they also IS-BEs?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by dat9jaguy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
My question is why was Airl not affected by the amnesia inducing shock,as she remembers everything and even left earth.
Remember even IS-BEs from her home planet were captured and retained on earth.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Gavorche: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
My question is when we die,how do we get reincarnated,how do our soul get recycled into another body?

Do new born babies get possesed by the soul of a deceased,
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Highman56: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:
My question is why was Airl not affected by the amnesia inducing shock,as she remembers everything and even left earth.
she was not instructed to return to the amnesia station on death but her captured colleagues were.Thats why she can return to another station
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by SporaD8: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:
From op...
The 3000 Is-be that were captured pre-historic time ago did not include Airl whose spacecraft just crashed in 1947.
Amnesia inducing shock could only work on the captured and programed UNAWARE IS-BE in their soul form; not on Airl who's never-been programed and is very much aware of the entrapment.

@ourtruth, shebi I tried?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. / . / Sex Is Sweet But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.