Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) (33602 Views)

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2022
LadyTara:
Nah I don't , but I do take note of toxic people who come here to let off steam and don't allow them to use me as their virtual entertainment.
Tara... I'm hungry..lemme alone na...yellow witch
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

Stop talking crap!

They are both dysfunctional. She was not a victim.

She just saw it as a chance to use his dysfunctionalism to frame him and make money by playing the victim "damsel-in-distress" card.

Her scam ass even laughed at him that no one would believe him because he is a man.

She was as bad as he was. She was just not as good as he is in acting, hence went after his wealth with her lame #metoo scam.

He should make sure he collects every dime and make her bankrupt!

Stop talking crap.

If she's not a victim, why are you so triggered and feeling like he's somehow the good guy and she's the lying one? His lying ass was sniggering in the court room.

Why would we believe him just because he's a man? Especially a man who sent such texts about a woman who later accused him of beating her?

There is no heavy drug user that doesn't batter his woman. He won't be an exception.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by LadyTara(f): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2022
luminouz:

Tara... I'm hungry..lemme alone na...yellow witch

K.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2022
luminouz:

You just don't know when to quit, even after a gazillion losses?

Gawd! I just don't envy whoever married you. Dude is a living dead nigga!!! Selective amnesia, psychoactive disorder and AMBERmania....all are affecting only you. Nawa oooo

Thanks for giving us the part scope of what is actually affecting you. It's the reason you keep dying all over my posts, even when you've been ignored despite your numerous idiotic mentions.

What an unchangeable idiot luminouz is.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2022
LadyTara:
Nah I don't , but I do take note of toxic people who come here to let off steam and don't allow them to use me as their virtual entertainment.

Don't mind that idiot. He crawls around looking for my posts, drops his diagnoses of himself, and then tries to act suavely.

Such a boring, idiotic fellow. The red pill has truly made fools out of the boys like him on this forum.

Watch him return with his other moniker.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Lifestyle is different from intentions or intent, Johnny could be a drunkard, even a drug addict, but he was no Abuser of women, no woman in his life has ever collaborated any claims that he was abusive. Amber lied that he pushed Kate moss down the stairs, which was refuted. In the audio, she is heard pleading with him, not to leave her, after they had a quarrel. She wanted him to be in a toxic state of mind, and she knew he takes alcohol, she wanted him to actually assaults' her, so he can contain quilt with actual evidence that he abused her. She is dangerous and manipulative. She was envious of his success, in the audio you can hear how she taunts him and belittles him to provoke him gradually.

On no audio, has Johnny ever belittled her, even when they quarreled, he was still in control of himself and responsible. His only weakness was his drug addiction, which she tried to capitalize on, to push him over the edge. No victim of domestic violence will want her abuser to stay with her, on audio, she is pleading for him not to go, because she has unfinished business, that is pushing him over the edge to her level.

This
BRATISLAVA:

The texts are there, and were on full display. They were texts that would have him in jail if she were found dead or harmed.

But people seem more interested in their heartthrob winning than knowing he's a terrible person at heart. Depp isn't innocent. He is an even worse drug abuser, alcoholic and a thug. The pictures of his lifestyle aren't anything to jubilate about. Let him enjoy his revenge. While it lasts.

For evidence, follow the trial. And the case he lost in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by LadyTara(f): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Don't mind that idiot. He crawls around looking for my posts, drops his diagnoses of himself, and then tries to act suavely.

Such a boring, idiotic fellow. The red pill has truly made fools out of the boys like him on this forum.

Watch him return with his other moniker.
lol ,you sef get their time, I hail you. grin grin
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Pimine: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2022
maestro299:
Remember, Amber didn't punch Johnny, she only 'hit' him.
Aswearugaaad

Haha. That's a good one. The world got a free crash course on the way the mind of a narcissist works.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Lifestyle is different from intentions or intent, Johnny could be a drunkard, even a drug addict, but he was no Abuser of women, no woman in his life has ever collaborated any claims that he was abusive. Amber lied that he pushed Kate moss down the stairs, which was refuted. In the audio, she is heard pleading with him, not to leave her, after they had a quarrel. She wanted him to be in a toxic state of mind, and she knew he takes alcohol, she wanted him to actually assaults' her, so he can contain quilt with actual evidence that he abused her. She is dangerous and manipulative. She was envious of his success, in the audio you can hear how she taunts him and belittles him to provoke him gradually.

This

How would they say he did or didn't when he's a rich, powerful man? What's in it for their own reputations since he wants to play in the mud? His exes don't have to admit anything. Likewise her exes like Musk never said she's abusive, so where does he come from with his accusations?

He's simply on a revenge mission to tarnish her image. From your choice of words to describe a person you don't even know, it worked.

She said that she heard the rumors. She did not say that she witnessed it. How is that a lie? If these are the points used to make her out as evil, they don't even make sense.

Statistically, drug abuse, alcoholism etc cause increased rates of violence. Is Depp suddenly immune to such because he married a "manipulative" woman? How exactly is she manipulative? Has he not been dangerous and manipulative himself? It's so easy for men around the world to blame her for his "toxic" drug addled state that he has been in for decades. We need a woman to blame for an out of control man. We need a domestic abuse survivor man, so that men can go "me too". After all, this is a competition of sorts.

He's a beloved star, and she's not. Even if he murdered her, he will still have the same support R Kelly and pedo Jackson have.

They will both go into relationships with their cameras out next time.

But at least the debacle has come to an end.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Sophiemikey: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2022
congratulations to him
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Gamesmart: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Stop talking crap.

If she's not a victim, why are you so triggered and feeling like he's somehow the good guy and she's the lying one? His lying ass was sniggering in the court room.

Why would we believe him just because he's a man? Especially a man who sent such texts about a woman who later accused him of beating her?

There is no heavy drug user that doesn't batter his woman. He won't be an exception.

What you said that is bolded is stupiiid!

Can you prove it and I will retract that statement?

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2022
LadyTara:
lol ,you sef get their time, I hail you. grin grin

Lol.

As you can see, I'm leaving the floor to them. Let it be registered that everyone isn't a zombie on such topics.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

What you said that is bolded is stupiiid!

Can you prove it and I will retract that statement?

You've won the defamation trial, Johnny. But you didn't win the abuse one.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2022
And that's is what makes her a manipulative and dangerous individual, from what you just wrote.

1) According to you, she says what she heard, probably trying tp create a compelling negative image of Depp.

2) Being rich does not make him automatically quilt, and you can observe from his mannerism and everything he does in public that he is a kind personality, and from the evidence, it seems they took his generosity for a ride.

3) Third, statistics is not a conclusion, its only an observation of the commonest likely outcomes, so because was drunk does not automatically mean he was violent, its at best a conjecture and not evidence.

The court does not work on conjectures and self talk or rumor's or stardom, it works with actual evidence, and from all the evidences, there is nothing to indicate he was abusive, it only shows he was kind, very friendly and open to people, which amber and her sister took for granted.
And then its shows that Amber is a liar, a psychopath, and manipulative.

Although i did not witness any part of the first court case. Its likely that the first time Amber won in the court despite his stardom, because probably he did not fight back in the court or this evidences were not shown.

Did you see the video of her accusations in the first courts case, you can see, how she seem to be creating new lies and stories on the go, she is not consistent with her stories.

BRATISLAVA:

How would they say he did or didn't when he's a rich, powerful man? What's in it for their own reputations since he wants to play in the mud? His exes don't have to admit anything. Likewise her exes like Musk never said she's abusive, so where does he come from with his accusations?

He's simply on a revenge mission to tarnish her image. From your choice of words to describe a person you don't even know, it worked.

She said that she heard the rumors. She did not say that she witnessed it. How is that a lie? If these are the points used to make her out as evil, they don't even make sense.

Statistically, drug abuse, alcoholism etc cause increased rates of violence. Is Depp suddenly immune to such because he married a "manipulative" woman? How exactly is she manipulative? Has he not been dangerous and manipulative himself? It's so easy for men around the world to blame her for his "toxic" drug addled state that he has been in for decades. We need a woman to blame for an out of control man. We need a domestic abuse survivor man, so that men can go "me too". After all, this is a competition of sorts.

He's a beloved star, and she's not. Even if he murdered her, he will still have the same support R Kelly and pedo Jackson have.

They will both go into relationships with their cameras out next time.

But at least the debacle has come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Gamesmart: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You've won the defamation trial, Johnny. But you didn't win the abuse one.

Can you prove the stuuuupid statement you made?

Do you have any reliable source that gave you that "fact"? ..................... A source that is not your ass?
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

Can you prove the stuuuupid statement you made?

Do you have any reliable source that gave you that "fact"? ..................... A source that is not your ass?

Johnny, revisit your two judgements. Use your main moniker.

Till then, bye.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:
And that's is what makes her a manipulative and dangerous individual, from what you just wrote.

1) According to you, she says what she heard, probably trying tp create a compelling negative image of Depp.

2) Being rich does not make him automatically quilt, and you can observe from his mannerism and everything he does in public that he is a kind personality, and from the evidence, it seems they took his generosity for a ride.

3) Third, statistics is not a conclusion, its a =only an observation of the commonest likely outcomes, so because he could be drunk does not automatically mean he was violent, its at best a conjecture and not evidence.

The court doe not work on conjectures and self talk or rumor's or stardom, it works with actual evidence, and from all the evidences, there is nothing to indicate he was abusive, it only shows he was kind, very friendly and open to people, which amber and her sister took for granted.

Although i did not witness any part of the first court case. Its likely that the first time Amber won in the court despite his stardom, because probably he did not fight back in the court or this evidences were not shown.

Did you see the video of her accusations in the first courts case, you can see, how she seem to be creating new lies and stories on the go, she is not consistent with her stories.

Okay.

1. Just like everything he did, including his laughing at her in the court room was designed to make her look bad.

2. Lol. You don't consider his acting, because of how the media has portrayed him to you. Nice guy, evil woman spin.

3. Statistics aren't a conclusion, but why would you defend a human being that is a chronic cocaine snorter, stoner, alcoholic and much more that he doesn't beat women? Can you defend his highs and lows more than the statistics do?

Whatever the court works with, it works with favoritism. Clearly. An actor acting friendly and nice isn't a big surprise. He lives for media validation. But an actress acting must be evil and dangerous manipulations.

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Gamesmart: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Johnny, revisit your two judgements. Use your main moniker.

Till then, bye.

You are a fooolish human being. Stop pulling rubbish from your ass in an argument.

What do you think a brain is meant for?
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by seangy4konji: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
When you look at that amber face

A wise man will know there is no joy deep down in her...full of dar evil thoughts...

there is something about her eyes...such a deceitful wicket lady...
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a fooolish human being. Stop pulling rubbish from your ass in an argument.

What do you think a brain is meant for?
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2022
You are missing it, its not about his stardom or statistics, or whether he was eating candy in court or just being himself with some grace and dignity, its about the evidence, there is no evidence that he was abusive, evidence is what the court works with, not with assumptions and conjectures.

If there was evidence, then pls explain the following:

1) Why did Amber heard not take photos that showed injuries from domestic violence, at least all the photos she took were either she was on make up, which she claimed covered the injuries. (very convenient)

2) Why does Amber heard take photos' of Johnny when he is asleep or drunk, and shares it with her friends and in the court she claims she was doing it for self healing and therapy. (Weird)

3) After the domestic violence she went to the doctor and the doctor concluded that there was no injuries. (no evidence)

4) Why is the only evidence showing that she hit him so he can get out of her way, and then she hit his head with the door.

5) On TV, Amber claimed she donated all the proceeds from divorcing depp to charity which is 10 million dollars, she was going to split between two charities. But after ten or eleven months, she only deposited 100 thousand dollars.

BRATISLAVA:

Okay.

1. Just like everything he did, including his laughing at her in the court room was designed to make her look bad.

2. Lol. You don't consider his acting, because of how the media has portrayed him to you. Nice guy, evil woman spin.

3. Statistics aren't a conclusion, but why would you defend a human being that is a chronic cocaine snorter, stoner, alcoholic and much more that he doesn't beat women? Can you defend his highs and lows more than the statistics do?

Whatever the court works with, it works with favoritism. Clearly. An actor acting friendly and nice isn't a big surprise. He lives for media validation. But an actress acting must be evil and dangerous manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by GloriousGbola: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:
You are missing it, its not about his stardom or statistics, or whether he was eating candy in court or just being himself with some grace and dignity, its about the evidence, there is no evidence that he was abusive, evidence is what the court works with, not with assumptions and conjectures.

5) On TV, Amber claimed she donated all the proceeds from divorcing depp to charity which is 10 million dollars, she was going to split between two charities. But after ten or eleven months, she only deposited 100 thousand dollars.

Dem no tell you - pledge na donation?
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
No, She said she donated everything not pledged, they are not the same not even likely synonymous. She donated, I donated, meaning she has already given the money. She said this on TV to the public, this means she is untrustworthy and cannot be relied to tell any truth.

GloriousGbola:

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by GloriousGbola: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:
No, She said she donated everything not pledged, they are not the same not even likely synonymous. She donated, I donated, meaning she has already given the money. She said this on TV to the public, this means she is untrustworthy and cannot be relied to tell any truth.

my guy, do you not recognize sarcasm? ever since ms Vasquez wrung madam turd out to dry, the pledge vs donation jokes have been everywhere.

anyways - let me pledge you 10m now. tongue

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
MS Vasquez did a wonderful Job, she did not beat around the bush like Ambers Lawyers.

GloriousGbola:

my guy, do you not recognize sarcasm? ever since ms Vasquez wrung madam turd out to dry, the pledge vs donation jokes have been everywhere.

anyways - let me pledge you 10m now. tongue
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by GloriousGbola: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:
MS Vasquez did a wonderful Job, she did not beat around the bush like Ambers Lawyers.

Amber's lawyers literally and figuratively had sxxt to work with.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yes, because Amber deceived them too.
GloriousGbola:

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Even her lawyers knew Amber is a lying drama queen and you can see it from their closing arguments. They were like, at all at all even if na $250k you give us, we go manage am.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:

1) Why did Amber heard not take photos that showed injuries from domestic violence, at least all the photos she took were either she was on make up, which she claimed covered the injuries. (very convenient)

2) Why does Amber heard take photos' of Johnny when he is asleep or drunk, and shares it with her friends and in the court she claims she was doing it for self healing and therapy. (Weird)

3) After the domestic violence she went to the doctor and the doctor concluded that there was no injuries. (no evidence)

4) Why is the only evidence showing that she hit him so he can get out of her way, and then she hit his head with the door.

If there's no evidence that he was abusive, why is he pursuing revenge after his first loss?

Especially after lying that she punched him in the eye. Conveniently.

He's a good guy. He's never done anything wrong to her, not even when high. She ought to have carried a camera with her all over the place. She's a liar. She's a thief of her own divorce proceeds. Remind me of anyone I've forgotten.

No fire without smoke.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Lol. Help us explain how that makes her a false accuser.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by GloriousGbola: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. Help us explain how that makes her a false accuser.

it is quite clear you have made up your mind that amber heard is the lily white innocent victim of a powerful violent wife beating man

i have read enough of your comments to know we will not agree on this. i am sure we have both been following this story

so let us agree to disagree.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

it is quite clear you have made up your mind that Depp is the genteel, innocent victim of a powerful violent husband beating woman

i have read enough of your comments to know we will not agree on this. i am sure we have both been following this story

so let us agree to disagree.

For the record, you should have seen that I believe they are both troubled people. If you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TB-Joshua Delivered Tonto-Dike From Smoking Addiction / Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos / Daniella Okeke Rocks N800k Rihanna's Manolo Blahnik Gladiators [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.