Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) (33672 Views)

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Amotekun777: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
just2endowed:

What if she doesn't have up to that amount

Johnny can work against confisticating her assets to offset it

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Little by little, the world is waking up to how wicked and evil some women can be.
Little by little, men are beginning to speak up and take action against evil women.
Little by little, domestic violence against men is being taken seriously.
Little by little, men are beginning to know that women are quite capable of being violent.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Belial06: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amotekun777:

Baba, you be SIMP, abeg. angry

Then I was yes... I was su simpy bit that was years ago grin

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Delacroix6(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ìì am glad Jhonny won..
This will serve as a lesson for women who thinks they can defame men and get away with it.

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm so happy right now.
Being satisfied is an understatement.
Well done Capo

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Success900(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
The damage has already been done. The UK will be furious on this verdict. Most of them supported Amber Heard against johnny. Making him to resign from the Fantastic Beasts movie franchise after losing a libel case in Britain against a tabloid that called him a “wife beater. I am happy for him on this win situation

22 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Omniman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
just2endowed:

Elon musk can give her a loan.

Congrats Depp! Go and heal.

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by cosmatika(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
They were showing the verdict on the TV while I was attending to my oyibo patient. The woman just dey vex dey curse the judgment.
I just talk for my mind "madam abeg listen to wetin I come tlk make I commot from here".
It's a loss to female gold diggers

27 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by rashfat(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
uzernamme:
This news just made my night. Couldn't be more happy for Mr. Depp.

You nor happy reach me oo

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The damage has already been done
Done to who?
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Johnycastro18: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
VICTORY FOR JOHNNY DEPP AT LAST!!!

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
I miss o, i did not see, when she showed her true form, cursing. She needs help in psych ward.

cosmatika:
They were showing the verdict on the TV while I was attending to my oyibo patient. The woman just dey vex dey curse the judgment.
I just talk for my mind "madam abeg listen to wetin I come tlk make I commot from here".

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thank God. A beautiful devil, hope she gets canceled on Aquaman too grin

9 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
cosmatika:
Johnny was not a saint himself but mahn, that Amber girl was very very mean to him.

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
@ 1st bolded,
We can start changing it, provided more men are willing to speak up and take action against such evil women. Most times men just ignore or don't take action.

@ 2nd bolded,
Don't even deal with toxic women in the first place.
AfroKnight:
cool

This is a win for men and a satisfying loss for feminists, feminazis and their male enablers who consistently ignore the fact that men can be victims of abuse just like women.

Amber Heard used the metoo movement to smear Johnny Depp and cause him great loss in his sterling career. Thunder faya her for that.

I hope she gets charged for perjury in other countries where she lied to ruin the innocent man’s career.

It didn’t take much for misguided Hollywood execs and the manipulative media to cancel Depp. But they refused to make reparations even when evidence came out a couple of years ago. They still refused to remove her from Aquaman. That’s disgusting. But that is life in todays world.

It should not be so. But if you are a man, you must prove beyond every doubt that you didn’t do what a woman with crocodile tears has accused you of.

Learn from this. Obtain evidence when dealing with toxic women. And make sure you get justice when they try to ruin you with false accusations. Be steadfast like Johnny Depp.

He did it for us men.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Foreigna2: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
just2endowed:

She go hawk towtow from here to Morocco to raise the money. The earlier she starts, the better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BoboNogoDie: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm so elated.

Thank God.

May all these useless BITCHES and whores like her be disgraced at last.

Y'all will never know peace.

9 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Sterope(f): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
I am happy for him smiley. It was a long battle to get this win.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Heard can go to hell for all I care!

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by marsup: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lying Bitch...

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by reddingtonblack: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
These is one case that should have being thread all along esp. here on NL, one would have expected the likes of cococandy, brightfurure24 to be a major contributor considering there claim to be "sane" but No as long as it is not favoring a woman then it is not justice.
ishilove ft dominique will not let us talk, lets see how pocohantas will cumma change the narrative. seunn thanks for finally bringing it here.

15 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Kingcalls: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Great news for Red pillars .... women have bitten more than they can chew ... they will now start holding them responsibility for their actions just like they do men .... Victory for the male child

9 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
LOVEGINO:
Let's ignite vawulence please.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happy for him. It has really been a long one though I never quite followed it. I remember a colleague claiming the wife won the case despite overwhelming evidence and I told him I do not believe that can happen anywhere in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by fredoooooo: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good news
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Finally justice is served
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by marsup: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bitch ass woman, trying to ruin a man's life. I don't care about the gender, but no one has the right to destroy another person's life, through falsehood.
What a beautiful bitch.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me / Ifu Ennada Shows Legs, Underboob In New Photos / Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.