Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) (33557 Views)

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Raalsalghul: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. Help us explain how that makes her a false accuser.

You don't just know when to quit, do you? undecided

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Jeez!

At last.

Use the other one, too.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Raalsalghul: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

At last.

Use the other one, too.

Which other one?

Did you even check details of the moniker? undecided

Haha!
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Which other one?

Did you even check details of the moniker? undecided

Haha!

Use the other one.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Raalsalghul: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Use the other one.

Lol!

Funny human being.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by GloriousGbola: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

For the record, you should have seen that I believe they are both troubled people. If you can.

there is trouble and there is s**t the bed
there is trouble and there is malicious and deliberate attempts to destroy an ex's source of income
there is trouble and there is doctoring of photos and videos

incidentally, these are the reasons for redpill and mgtow in the west - men frustrated with women gaming the system.

the reason why johnny depps story resonated so hard is that it is the story of several western and undoubtedly some african men too - a woman can make up any story she wants , and get the man sacked from work, kicked out of the house , on a restraining order, barred from seeing his children

the only saving grace for johnny is he had the resources to defend himself fully.

now maybe some people will think twice or thrice when a malicious woman wit her own agenda started claiming all sorts of domestic abuse.

i am sure depp also paid kate moss to testify for him
i am sure depp is such an arsehole that somehoe now bitter ex lovers or employees did not show up for their pound of flesh.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

there is trouble and there is s**t the bed
there is trouble and there is malicious and deliberate attempts to destroy an ex's source of income
there is trouble and there is doctoring of photos and videos

incidentally, these are the reasons for redpill and mgtow in the west - men frustrated with women gaming the system.

the reason why johnny depps story resonated so hard is that it is the story of several western and undoubtedly some african men too - a woman can make up any story she wants , and get the man sacked from work, kicked out of the house , on a restraining order, barred from seeing his children

the only saving grace for johnny is he had the resources to defend himself fully.

now maybe some people will think twice or thrice when a malicious woman wit her own agenda started claiming all sorts of domestic abuse.

i am sure depp also paid kate moss to testify for him
i am sure depp is such an arsehole that somehoe now bitter ex lovers or employees did not show up for their pound of flesh.

Maybe we will begin to understand malicious and vengeful men with agendas, too.

What does shit in the bed have to do with his alleged defamation case? How does that even tally with the case? Clearly it is a man who will say and pay anyone to ruin the reputation of an ex.

Expecting more evidence from you. He is a genteel English Rose. He couldn't be guilty of anything he was accused of. She just woke up with it, but didn't think to wake up with that with her other exes like Musk. Isn't this innocent man's judgement wonderful?

A drunken and drug addled genteel English Rose.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Thanks for giving us the part scope of what is actually affecting you. It's the reason you keep dying all over my posts, even when you've been ignored despite your numerous idiotic mentions.

What an unchangeable idiot luminouz is.

I love your pain...it gives me joy darling grin

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Don't mind that idiot. He crawls around looking for my posts, drops his diagnoses of himself, and then tries to act suavely.

Such a boring, idiotic fellow. The red pill has truly made fools out of the boys like him on this forum.

Watch him return with his other moniker.
E pain you oh

Every guy and girl talked true except you.... Selective amnesia dey kee u

Keep abusing me...I love it...�

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by GloriousGbola: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What does shit in the bed have to do with his alleged defamation case? How does that even tally with the case? Clearly it is a man who will say and pay anyone to ruin the reputation of an ex.

Expecting more evidence from you. He is a genteel English Rose. He couldn't be guilty of anything he was accused of. She just woke up with it, but didn't think to wake up with that with her other exes like Musk. Isn't this innocent man's judgement wonderful?

Maybe she and musk fit each other sha. And we are yet to know why musk ponied up that 500k sharp sharp

And you didn't mention Amber's exwife? Did you somehow forget her? The one she reportedly assaulted?

Go easy on the addiction shaming sha.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How would they say he did or didn't when he's a rich, powerful man? What's in it for their own reputations since he wants to play in the mud? His exes don't have to admit anything. Likewise her exes like Musk never said she's abusive, so where does he come from with his accusations?

He's simply on a revenge mission to tarnish her image. From your choice of words to describe a person you don't even know, it worked.

She said that she heard the rumors. She did not say that she witnessed it. How is that a lie? If these are the points used to make her out as evil, they don't even make sense.

Statistically, drug abuse, alcoholism etc cause increased rates of violence. Is Depp suddenly immune to such because he married a "manipulative" woman? How exactly is she manipulative? Has he not been dangerous and manipulative himself? It's so easy for men around the world to blame her for his "toxic" drug addled state that he has been in for decades. We need a woman to blame for an out of control man. We need a domestic abuse survivor man, so that men can go "me too". After all, this is a competition of sorts.

He's a beloved star, and she's not. Even if he murdered her, he will still have the same support R Kelly and pedo Jackson have.

They will both go into relationships with their cameras out next time.

But at least the debacle has come to an end.

Boooooorinnggggggggg!!!!!!

Selective amnesia woman oooooooo....

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

As you can see, I'm leaving the floor to them. Let it be registered that everyone isn't a zombie on such topics.

You are....confirmed zombie!!!!

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

What you said that is bolded is stupiiid!

Can you prove it and I will retract that statement?

No dey mind that feminazi...she no dey ever make sense on anything

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Johnny, revisit your two judgements. Use your main moniker.

Till then, bye.

Johnny Keh...why not Luminouz....

Lazyass niggress

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:
You are missing it, its not about his stardom or statistics, or whether he was eating candy in court or just being himself with some grace and dignity, its about the evidence, there is no evidence that he was abusive, evidence is what the court works with, not with assumptions and conjectures.

If there was evidence, then pls explain the following:

1) Why did Amber heard not take photos that showed injuries from domestic violence, at least all the photos she took were either she was on make up, which she claimed covered the injuries. (very convenient)

2) Why does Amber heard take photos' of Johnny when he is asleep or drunk, and shares it with her friends and in the court she claims she was doing it for self healing and therapy. (Weird)

3) After the domestic violence she went to the doctor and the doctor concluded that there was no injuries. (no evidence)

4) Why is the only evidence showing that she hit him so he can get out of her way, and then she hit his head with the door.

5) On TV, Amber claimed she donated all the proceeds from divorcing depp to charity which is 10 million dollars, she was going to split between two charities. But after ten or eleven months, she only deposited 100 thousand dollars.

No dey quote that geh...she no dey get sense....I love cutting her down to size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Jeez!

She doesn't....I pity her husband...

She can argue till eternity
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Zip your ass shut grin

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by IamAsiri: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Najdorf:

It was not about who was calmer in court. Both side presented their evidence and Johny won. If Amber Heard had more evidence of Johny abusing her maybe she would have won the case.
Did you follow this thing at all?

That means you didn't get me, at all. The lady is irrational, and someone like that can never think of getting any form of evidence but just react. It meant that as Depp was dishing out his form of abuse, she was returning it back to him in full dose. To me, none of them is innocent of abuse so, yes, she had and has no right to count herself among the battered women in the world and Depp too is not in any way innocent; he was just smart enough to be the more rational of the two who could calmly take the shit dished out by his then crazy wife and actually record some for future references. You would be surprised if they had CCTV capture all their shenanigans undecided.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Tremple8v: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amber Heard will always remember this as the day she almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
luminouz:

No dey quote that geh...she no dey get sense....I love cutting her down to size
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Gamesmart: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
luminouz:

No dey mind that feminazi...she no dey ever make sense on anything

Sense is not their portion in life!
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Abibi22(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Happy for Johnny Depp
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Happy for Johnny Depp who was planning how to all but murder her with his friends? It's interesting how that isn't an issue.

Celebrity blindness is terrible. That old man isn't innocent, he simply knows how to play on his fame. His mission to defame her in revenge was a success. However, he didn't win the first case.

If she had taken down the lying article like depp requested, she wouldnt have been sued...she already got 7M as divorce settlement first time they went to court....

Shes just wanted to cash out more...and the jury ddnt fail to see her for the crook she is because she kept the 7M she claimed would give to charity.....na thief she be....

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

I was a simp back then. I don't want to remember what I went through

Pele ...go and you simp no more...because women specifically want weak men they can manipulate..

.funny enuf...a most woman will eventually cheat on and dump a simp...
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Farfalla(f): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
dominique:

The same feminists that supported Johnny Depp against Amber Heard? If you followed the trial you would have seen the massive support the public had for Depp including females and feminists. Apart from his superb legal team, his kindness and good character spoke for him through several witnesses which further cemented his victory. How many of you Alfa mails can boast of such character?

They just want to turn this into their usual women-bashing war, while ignorant of the fact that most women were supporting Depp.

Just the other day I signed a petition to remove Amber from Aquaman 2, a petition that was started by Jeanne Larson, a woman. Most of the signatories were women as well. The petition received over 4 million signatures. cheesy

Depp may not be a saint, but he deserved justice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If there's no evidence that he was abusive, why is he pursuing revenge after his first loss?

Especially after lying that she punched him in the eye. Conveniently.

He's a good guy. He's never done anything wrong to her, not even when high. She ought to have carried a camera with her all over the place. She's a liar. She's a thief of her own divorce proceeds. Remind me of anyone I've forgotten.

No fire without smoke.

You keep callimg it revenge....johnny asked her to pull down the article where she told the world he physically abused her...

.she refused...she got sued...
Thats not revenge ...thats protecting and proving your innocence

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by advanceDNA: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Farfalla:

They just want to turn this into their usual women-bashing war, while ignorant of the fact that most women were supporting Depp.

Just the other day I signed a petition to remove Amber from Aquaman 2, a petition that was started by Jeanne Larson, a woman. Most of the signatories were women as well. The petition received over 4 million signatures. cheesy

Depp may not a saint, but he deserved justice.

..okay...some women supported johnny...
Does that change the fact that millions of other women wanted him to go down wheda there was proof or not

does it change the fact that tons of men have sunk because of women like Amber??

Its like you women dont just like hearing men talk about your fvckup

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oloriburuku.... Why did you run off yesterday?....

Oh.... You think I let people who provoke me go easily?..... Ogun kill you in many folds.... Omo irankiran

Omo ale jatijati ikeji aja
Madam ahaaaaaa

We agreed to follow peace na cry cry
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Dorwadora(f): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Madam ahaaaaaa

We agreed to follow peace na cry cry
Yes sir.... That was a moment of anger and I was very provoked. That idiot boy is a useless troll who think I'd let him off.

But I've freed him smiley

Ekale sir
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yes sir.... That was a moment of anger and I was very provoked. That idiot boy is a useless troll who think I'd let him off.

Ekale sir
Epele!!
Ekaale ma...

Yes u freed him.

U freed him after u stung him and filled his veins with ur venom.

Okare omodaadaa

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Gamesmart: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If there's no evidence that he was abusive, why is he pursuing revenge after his first loss?

Especially after lying that she punched him in the eye. Conveniently.

He's a good guy. He's never done anything wrong to her, not even when high. She ought to have carried a camera with her all over the place. She's a liar. She's a thief of her own divorce proceeds. Remind me of anyone I've forgotten.

No fire without smoke.

Typical "evidence" of low IQ people.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by PlaYaJones: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:

Ekale sir

How much please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2face & Annie, Tiwa & Teebillz, AY & Mabel Go On Couples Date - Pic / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Nigerian Police Uniform In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.