Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) (34358 Views)

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Pimine: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aswearugaaad

It was obvious to the blind that Depp was gonna win the case. But what about the 7 million she got from Depp earlier? Is she gon' return it?

I'm disappointed that she's getting off with just a slap on the wrist. She should have got jail term. She fùcking perjured herself. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
reddingtonblack:
These is one case that should have being thread all along esp. here on NL, one would have expected the likes of cococmandy, brightfmur.ure24 to be a major contributor considering there claim to be "sane" but No as long as it is not favoring a woman then it is not justice.
ishimlove ft dominique will not let us talk, lets see how pocohmantas will cumma change the narrative. seunn thanks for finally bringing it here.
The whole world was unanimous in condemning amber. This is not a feminist case.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by IbileIfe: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Depp is of primarily English descent, with some French, German, Irish, and West African ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
chiroyale:
After God, fear Amber Heardd
her lies no be here

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
The star of this case was Camila Vasquez, that Lady know her Job.

She was able to unveil the Dubious Amber heard quite easily, she is straight to the point and knows the right questions to ask.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

It was obvious to the blind that Depp was gonna win the case. But what about the 7 million she got from Depp earlier? Is she gon' return it?

I'm disappointed that she's getting off with just a slap on the wrist. She should have got jail term. She fùcking perjured herself. undecided
Depp wasn't exactly a saint himself and the judge knew too.

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SisterFire(f): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

... mkpurummiri addict grin

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
SeriouslySense:
The star of this case was Camila Vasquez, that Lady know her Job.

She was able to unveil the Dubious Amber heard, she is straight to the point and knows the right questions to ask.
Amber played into her hands with her spurious claims and allegations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
The whole world was unanimous in condemning amber. This is not a feminist case.

No mind them. For their mind they have a case against supposed feminists. grin

6 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Dorwadora(f): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
I'm so elated.

Thank God.

May all these useless BITCHES and whores like her be disgraced at last.

Y'all will never know peace.
Oloriburuku.... Why did you run off yesterday?....

Oh.... You think I let people who provoke me go easily?..... Ogun kill you in many folds.... Omo irankiran

Omo ale jatijati ikeji aja

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
IbileIfe:
Depp is of primarily English descent, with some French, German, Irish, and West African ancestry.
He's an Igboman!! I knew it!

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Very good

Lying ass bitches everywhere
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Iseoluwani: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
For those of you that don't know Depp, pls watch pirates of the Caribbbean

Tortuga grin

Sometimes I had to watch all films so I can remember correctly how to use THOSE Words
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by PoliteActivist: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
mbahdi:
Dats how atiku or obi will defeat d drug lord if at all d occultic party gives him d ticket

Please remove Atiku from that equation

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yes, Amber heard is like narcist and a toxic character, so Camilla allows her to talk as she pleases, because the more the says the more she lies, and the more she forgets her lies.

Amber really did a lot of damage to Depp reputation cheesy cheesy cheesy, and he lost a lot of income as a result.

The trial exposed her duplicity to the whole world, she has no empathy and she usually shows disdain even to the court.

C

ChoCho54:
Amber played into her hands with her spurious claims and allegations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by okwusdaddy: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Simps and feminist would not like this verdict
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Josnac(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
just2endowed:

What if she doesn't have up to that amount

Make she go borrow from Sokoloan.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by KillerCrocodile: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
chiroyale:
After God, fear Amber Heardd

Amber just got depped on. grin

Lol... cheesy cheesy

More like...

Amber just got In-deppted

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Streett: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
SHAME TO ALL DESPERATE MISCHIEVOUS FEMINISTS PLAYING THE VICTIMS OUT THERE !!!!!

Especially NAIRALAND

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Cloud007: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Quelme:
Captain Jack Sparrow!!!

Good evening brothers, the other gender can get their good evenings from Amber Heard.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Pimine: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
D[b]epp wasn't exactly a saint[/b] himself and the judge knew too.
Aswearugaaad

Neither are you. Johnny never put his finger on her. Funny enough, he lost a finger to the wench. So, no, I don't get your point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Acidbath: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
See ediots saying 'victory for men' with their black mouth. As if Johnny Depp would have won if he was a negroe.

Stop trying to include yourselves in victories that aren't yours.

Edit: They are already bleeding through their anus over my comment. grin

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
cosmatika:
They were showing the verdict on the TV while I was attending to my oyibo patient. The woman just dey vex dey curse the judgment.
I just talk for my mind "madam abeg listen to wetin I come tlk make I commot from here".
It's a loss to female gold diggers

You made me laugh with this comment.

Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by advanceDNA: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amotekun777:

Baba, you be SIMP, abeg. angry

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
For all women that lie against men…. Men are ready to go to court to clear their names

And for any man abusing women, you’re missing your calling of being a protector and provider

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Greystone: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Boom!! Stuck in traffic so thanks for this update !!!

Finally a victory for men!!! We can also be victims of abuse but the world refused to listen!!

This victory will finally make people start listening.

I was in such a relationship for 4 years... She would cheat and make me feel guilty for her cheating I was an emotional wreck.

She would steal from me, wipe my cards and just do whatever she wanted...

Men that was horror

Sounds like my ex gf.
I’m so happy for Depp.
Amber Heard is such a beautiful disappointment.

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sterope:
I am happy for him smiley. It was a long battle to get this win.

Even you!!! shocked

Rain will fall tonight.

Damnn...the day a feminist agrees with Johnny Depp

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Depp wasn't exactly a saint himself and the judge knew too.
Goan sit your little black ass down.

Cho cho cho...like ojuelegba sparrow. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oloriburuku.... Why did you run off yesterday?....

Oh.... You think I let people who provoke me go easily?..... Ogun kill you in many folds....

Omo ale jatijati

grin grin grin grin

Dora dey speak yoruba ooooo
Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by folake4u(f): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm happy for Johnny Depp. His legal team really came through for him.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) by Yankee101: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
You posted just one part of the verdict

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage / Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.