Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine (60269 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ochoiho: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontai:
,I split on your fanatic face, you ain't different from those guys that murdered Deborah. You are what you hate!
Spit on my face for telling you the truth, looks akllike what the average children of Allah will do.
Pls Jesus is calling to life free from hatred. He is calling to a life full of love. It is the same love that made Him die for you. You will only end up in Hell fire following Allah
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by CSTRR: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamExcellency:

I did the same in 1994 as a one-man squad during one of my morning cry Gospel outreaches.

Forget this nonsense. She didn't do it under the influence of the Holy Spirit.

I burnt our Kamanu (God of Thunder) Shrine in 1994, and I am still alive. Nothing happened and nothing will happen.
There are levels to this thing.

There are people that will desecrate any traditional altar in Nigeria and nothing will happen to them.

It's not everybody the devil can swallow.

The devil will respect their anointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by vincentjk(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
MurderX:
Why the thing no dey catch onyibo. Julius berger don scatter shrine tire for Naija, build bridge, build House, Shell dey scatter shrine build pipeline, build station, nobody kolo, nobody kpai. IPOB OP wan glorify their useless local shrine.

No go do stubborn head go destroy shrine o

Trouble dey sleep no go wake am, if these construction companies tell you what they offer before destroying these shrines you may not believe your ears. Just look for an engineer working with them and hear for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
DrAkpa:

Can't you look at his face? Is that the way a normal human being should look?
Oga, improve your observation skills

Face of a drug user
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
MurderX:
Why the thing no dey catch onyibo. Julius berger don scatter shrine tire for Naija, build bridge, build House, Shell dey scatter shrine build pipeline, build station, nobody kolo, nobody kpai. IPOB OP wan glorify their useless local shrine.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by harmony75: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
May God arise for her and everyone interceding Ijn � The work of God will continue.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BePrepared: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamExcellency:

I did the same in 1994 as a one-man squad during one of my morning cry Gospel outreaches.

I burnt our Kamanu (God of Thunder) Shrine in 1994, and I am still alive. Nothing happened and nothing will happen.

Exactly

Such things are done under the directive of the Holy Spirit
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by EdwardRandy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
MurderX:
Stop talking like a fool. Before any of the companies you mentioned will clear any forest or shrine, they will first get in touch with the owners of the land. And if it's necessary that the construction will have to displace a shrine, the elders and Priest in charge of the deity will perform some rites/rituals to inform the deity about its new relocation. I told you this out of experience.

Nobody goes (intrudes) into another man's land in the name of construction or oil company and start destroying or clearing lands without first consulting the owners.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Where are you from and what is the name of your community?
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Orobokibo1: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
DuvanZappatta:
For Who the Gods wants to punish, they first make him or her mad grin grin
Chinua Achebe's quote grin

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BennyDGreat: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
sharpwriter:

Say Christian motivations not just ordinary motivational speakers. It isn't her fault though. That's how they preach it all over charismatic and pentecostals.

And it's not about not believing that African science is real, it's about making them believe that they are overall powerful against all forces once you become a convert and practicing Christian. So they go about challenging every spiritual force around when God didn't even sent them to begin with.

And when something like this pitiable situation happens, inwardly we question why the faith wasn't able to save. I had a fair share of this and I know what I'm talking about.

It's until I knew that you live life with wisdom, make person no dey do pass himself especially when God no send you.

Every one who delves into realm of spiritual has levels there and it doesn't matter if you are a Christian, Muslim, traditionalist, Buddhist or whatever. Anyone can hurt anyone spiritually if the level of spiritual knowledge and power possessed by the attacker is superior to the person at the receiving end.

Anyone who is a novice or with little experience and non observation of situations in the world will be misled by the gibberish preaching in form of motivations happening in many churches today.

In the case of this woman, would it be said that she had no faith? Of course she had and there are Bible verses to support her actions, but see wetin happen.

I personally think it would have been better if she went with other believers to form multiple and joint forces to help her and that doesn't mean that they would all not be attacked and punished too ; just saying.

Spirituality and every thing surrounding it is mysterious. It is better to live in peace rather than seeking for trouble.

Summary- Never take action unless you are led
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by dontai(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ochoiho:

Spit on my face for telling you the truth, looks akllike what the average children of Allah will do.
Pls Jesus is calling to life free from hatred. He is calling to a life full of love. It is the same love that made Him die for you. You will only end up in Hell fire following Allah

but you said this and I quote "This is why I tell people that care to know that Allah is not God but a demon that send out his devotees to kill in his name"
How does this correlate with the peace you pretend to be preaching. You religious folks are nothing else, other than confused.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BePrepared: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
this is the Intolerance I do point to about Christian's....this is the same way they go about making blasphemy .....if not that am educated in my own bit,,I would have been clashing with my Christian friends.. during Ramadan they always attack saying stuff like ..u guys will eat in the morning Its only lunch that u guys do skip....they can just concentrate on what concern them only and leave others with their believe....why will someone go and burn another's person shrine....for heaven sake..guy u just corroborate my point about intolerant among some Christians...let pass anti blasphemy law,,they will be the one to kick..then I asked,,anty/oga are u planning to blaspheme ,why are u so critical about this proposal......God guide us Sha.

Oga Muslims shouldn't comment here, cos they are worst culprits in this, how did Islam spread?

Have u heard of the only prophet on chariot with a sword b4?

Abeg leave Mata for matais

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BennyDGreat: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

Stop deceiving yourself, you are not a true christian and i can smell your true identity from afar. You are practicing Churchianity not Christianity.

REAL CHRISTANITY IS AGGRESSIVE! It laughs at sickness, shouts at disease, pimpslaps demons, lambasts the heathen, dropkicks death and moonwalks in the presence of the devil! That's because real Christianity is a documentary about the dominion of the sons and daughters of deity! Now give your life to Christ and begin to walk in it!

Real Christianity also submits to the leading of the HOLYSPIRIT per second
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Viktoro1: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
She should locate Koinonia or Remnant Christian Network. The demon will definitely leave her.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Awoo88: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who sent her to go and burn shrine? Lack of knowledge and overzealouness will is not a good thing. Even pual with all seal and power at that time, reasoned with the Greece about the unknown god
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by IamGreen1(f): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
MurderX:

Why was Julius Berger buried at a river bank in Itokin in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Pauladex(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
I am a Christian but I don't fight for God, if God is angry with idol he can send thunder with fire and burn the shrine. As for me, I no fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by vickydevoka(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
sharpwriter:

Where sir, what was the story? cheesy
The kids are grown. I think the senerio is a bit different
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by royal231(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
She was mentally deranged beforehand..

It's only a mental person will go and burn down places of worship..

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by sylve11: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Send a pm

Check your email box . cool
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by andray12(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Big talk.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right.

The foolishness of some Christians is out of this world. Even though I am a christian, but I can't join the bandwagon of this stupid folks.

You're a Christian, Instead of worshiping your God and let others do their traditional things In peace, you want to intrude and destroy other people's place of worship.

Even Paul the apostle that was more filled with the holy spirit, got to Athens and noticed that the people were worshipping idols instead of God, he never destroyed it or burnt their idols,but instead he preached the gospel of Christ to them and the word which Paul gave to them touched them and they repented hence they brought their idols to Paul's feet and asked him to burn it for them.

How will us Christians feel if our churches is been destroyed or burnt down. Let's respect other people's belief. Before Christianity came to our land, our forebearers operated traditional religion and it's the best of all religion.

One thing I love much about our traditional god is that there's no delay In serving you hot hot if you go contrary . Traditional worshippers will never fight the battle for their gods, the gods will fight the battle all alone, unlike some usêlèss nonêntities who lynched and burnt a poor innocent girl for blaspheming against their god. Is their god that weak and usêlèss that people must fight on his behalf.

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by godofuck231: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
You sit down make pastors de tell you say make you go burn shrine , when em get backing you na ordinary member for church? She going to have a long like of picking thrash o
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Asceleb16(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Last last,village people don locate her brain
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by hagiosfemi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right.

The foolishness of some Christians is out of this world. Even though I am a christian, but I can't join the bandwagon of this stupid folks.

You're a Christian, Instead of worshiping your God and let others do their traditional things In peace, you want to intrude and destroy other people's place of worship.

Even Paul the apostle that was more filled with the holy spirit, got to Athens and noticed that the people were worshipping idols instead of God, he never destroyed it or burnt their idols,but instead he preached the gospel of Christ to them and the word which Paul gave to them touched them and they repented hence they brought their idols to Paul's feet and asked him to burn it for them.

How will us Christians feel if our churches is been destroyed or burnt down. Let's respect other people's belief. Before Christianity came to our land, our forebearers operated traditional religion and it's the best of all religion.

One thing I love much about our traditional god is that there's no delay In serving you hot hot if you go contrary . Traditional worshippers will never fight the battle for their gods, the gods will fight the battle all alone, unlike some usêlèss nonêntities who lynched and burnt a poor innocent girl for blaspheming against their god. Is their god that weak and usêlèss that people must fight on his behalf.

Do you believe traditional worshippers are saved without repenting of their idolatry and believing Christ?
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by OneCandleAway(f): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
sylve11:

Check your email box . cool

I've responded
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by ALFADOS(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Human Activist, Chimelum Ajanma shares his encounter with a mentally deranged woman who burnt her village shrine, Reports.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/7428156793923435/
Black survival, Black mentality
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by elpochas: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Like seriously?
For how long was it buried before he dug it up and eat it ??

Maybe the ground was contaminated
He was among the boys dat helped bury the goat,so immediately after the whole tin,he rushed back and dug out d goat.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by elpochas: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
sharpwriter:

Really This one is strong shocked did your relative do that on the notion of exercising his Christian faith also?
He was among d noting d happen group.He thought all what dey did was a child's play.he even asisted in burying d goat.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Nostring: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Shrine that the Children Of the Juju Priest himself will soon burn to ashes with their own hands ?
Sha no go join dem
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by CCC2(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
She didn't want to give to Caeser what belongs to Caeser. Now Caeser has given her an uppercut.

You want to impose ur religion on others.
Why not worship what u believe and leave others to worship what they believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.