Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US (52191 Views)

Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Realestatevixen: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
What
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by seunny4lif(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
This killing of Wives is now common in USA especially if the man bought her to USA from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Nigerialabalaba: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
I know say na Ibo and one of those yeye hatefilled bitter ibo in diaspora wey dey disgrace ibo people home and abroad dey kill people overseas and back home with dem violent rhethorics. shiorr.

Dem go just dey share badluck . I pity pesin wey dey give dis hateful lot among ibo people dem daughter to marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by africanpride1: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
These egoistic people again! Whether in marriage, friendship or Country, they always desire to Destroy anyone they can Not dominate instead of cooperating to built a better World. Even among themselves, they gang up against Abakaliki and Enugu People and call them sub-Igbos.

I sincerely wish the ediot below me would for once accept Historical Truth, and focus on becoming better than his father, instead of still shamelessly trying to twist History to change Narrative as they usually do. He has never said this kind of stupidly concocted big Lie on this Forum before. What evious sad Souls like you don't know is that a Lie is forver a Lie, and even if you succeeded in deceiving some gullible People with it for a while, Truth would eventually Surface and Disgrace a Lie. Every wise Child acknowledges the mistake of his father and Focus all efforts on not repeating them. History don't Lie, the Historical Books are there for us all Younger Generation to verify.

The Genesis is it all: Before Britain gave us independence, Nigeria was majorly: Northern Region headed by Sadauna, Eastern Region headed by Aziikwe, Western Region headed by The Great Masses-loving Obafemi Awolowo. By 1960 Awolows's Fame has greatly Spread all over Africa, Great Britain and to all the Western World as the first African to do things that only white People thought they should have on their Lands. Azikwe's envy for the famous great Glory that came upon Awolowo as a result of his Achievements and Developments which he Speedily brought upon Yoruba Land as the best genuine Masses-loving Regional Prime Minister (while Azikwe was busy greedily stealing and massively aquiring most juicy Igbo Lands for himself using his Power as the head of the Region) made him to incurably Envy Awolowo till Death. While the greedy Soul called Azikwe was focused on robbing his own Igbo People blind, Awolowo started First ever Absolutely Free Education in Africa (in Yoruba Land), First Radio Station ever in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Television Station in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Skyscraper in Africa (Cocoa House still Standing Tall in Ibadan), Textile Company, Ouwa Glass Company where Vehicle Windscreen, home glasswares, etc are being Produced, First ever Tyre Manufacturing Company in West Africa, the very first Car Assemblying Company known then as Leyland now Vokwageen(in Yoruba Land), etc. All these made Kwame Nkruma of Ghana to trace Awolowo to Nigeria and made him his best Friend. He went back to Ghana and started doing every infrastructural Developments that him and Awolowo opened his eyes to.

Till today, Nkwame Nkruma is the best President that Ghana ever had, and Awolowo is the Best Vice President and President Nigeria never had. The Hydro Power and all the basic Amenities he did then are still what they are still using till date. When Azikwe had ganged up with the North to frustrate Awolowo from later becoming President, he passed on his Vision for Atomic Energy Electricity Generation to his Kwame his friend in Ghana. Kwame started it and then the Colonial Masters say African should never be greater than them, they soon use another Ghana's "Azikwe incanate" to kill Kwame Nkwuruma.

Azikwe greened with Cancerous Envy for the great African Sage ever liveth, our beloved Obafemi Awolowo. Even when earlier on Awolowo humbly went to submit to him with an Oath that they Took which bind them together that they should both join forces to become the First Political Leaders of Nigeria, Awolowo submitted that he would be the Vice to Azikwe so that they can both make Nigeria Great, the satanic sad Soul called Azikwe was just feeling too less-intelligent, timid and insecure that he next day went to the Northerner next betray and SUBMIT himself as deputy. What a height of self-destructive Envy! Yes, that was exactly what Azikwe did! He felt like even if he occupied the Nigerian No 1 position which Awolowo vowed to help him to clinch because he New the Danger of Allowing the Southern Enemy to rule, the Whole World would still have praised Awolowo somehow, the Achievements and Greatness that would have happened all over Nigeria then would still have been traced to Awolowo as the Genuine Masses-loving Visionary Leader. At least the Glory would have largely being that of Azikwe as the Number 1 and all Nigerians would have been feeling more Respected than Americans by now. But senseless Cancerous Envy made Azikwe put Nigeria into this bondage till Date.

OfoIgbo:

Pa Mbazuluike Amaechi has already told everyone that wishes to know, that Zik decided to join the north in an alliance, because they noticed Awolowo was playing both sides.
Awolowo was secretly negotiating with NCNC and NPC, unbeknown to both parties. Once this betrayal was discovered by both the Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello, Zik decided to forge ahead with the north.

The same cunning attitude of the Yorubas is repeating itself in the dispensation. Tinubu running for presidency when he could have easily supported the SE claim, and the north wouldn't have been able to muster courage to upturn that, as the 3 southern regions would have been speaking in unison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by qtguru(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Child Custody brings the demon in people in the US, I've read cases where the mother killed the children so the dad wouldn't get custody.

We get family structure here but bad economy it is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Creamypie:
That wife and her mum don frustrate this man. If u are a man married, whether here or Abroad, the moment your wife mama come inside your home, u will become frustrated. Know this, u know peace
That's the bitter truth.
The worst thing a man will ever do in the US is to propose to a woman he can die for.
It's more profitable to settle for a woman who loves you more than herself & entire family.
Anything short of this is Apocalyptic!
Men don't rush to propose to women in Diaspora again. It's now an African Thing.
We have more SINGLE & Searching LADIES in the Western world than in the entire Lagos city.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by TooMuchStuff: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Another day another tale of woes betiding my gender frustrated by opposite gender
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ivolt: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
America and their media should always be bold enough to accept and acknowledge their citizens who have dual nationalities when ever they commit crime. This criminal is an American despite bearing a Nigerian name, the news should be reported as such.
You should be bold enough to call out Sahara reporters who published the news.
Also don't forget bloggers who aggressively hunts for news about crimes committed by foreign nationals with Nigerian name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
This guy is from peter obi village in anambra

we dont want igbo as president
ojukwu is the cause of igbo failure till now
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
America and their media should always be bold enough to accept and acknowledge their citizens who have dual nationalities when ever they commit crime. This criminal is an American despite bearing a Nigerian name, the news should be reported as such.

The article is from Sahara Reporters.

The police statement didn't mention his nationality.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by okuta007: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Am not trying to excuse his behavior but in this US - sometimes situations will wear you out that you will lose your sanity - that’s why my gun is locked up in a safe and the keys are inside my garage locked up in a box and the key to that box in tucked far away on my roof top from my kids bedroom - reason I did this is to create layers to check my sanity before I pull my weapon and trust me it works!!!! May God take control, Amen!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by EggonBoy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
gambia:
Put the fuckin mic on.
Mic is on? Joe Crack the Don, uh!
Uh. Irv Gotti!
What's love?
Ashanti, Terror. Terror Squad
It should be about us, be about trust
What's love? (Got to do, got to do with it, babe)
What's love? It's about us, it's about trust babe
What's love? It should be about us, it should be about trust babe
What's love?
Yeah, uh, uh, uh
Woo! Yeah, slow down baby
Let you know from the gate I don't go down lady
I wanna chick with thick hips that licks her lips
She can be the office type or like to strip
Girl you get me aroused how you look in my eye
But you talk too much, man you're ruinin my high
Don't wanna lose the feelin cause, the roof is chillin
It's on fire and you lookin good for the gettin
I'ma, rider, whether in a hoodie or a linen
A provider; you should see the jewelery on my women
And I'm, livin it up, the Squad stay fillin the truck
With chicks that's willin to triz with us, uh
You say you gotta man and you're in love
But what's love gotta do with a little menage?
After the par-tay, me and you
Could just slide for a few and she could come too
That's love!
What's love?
Yeah, uh - yeah. yo, uh, yo
Mami I know you got issues; you gotta man
But you need to understand that you got somethin with you
Ass is fat, frame is little
Tattoo on your chest with his name in the middle, uh
I'm not a hater I just crush a lot
And the way you shake your booty I don't want you to stop
You need to come a little closer. (come a little closer)
And let me put you, under my arms like a Don is supposed ta
Please believe, you leave with me
We be freakin all night like we was on E
You need to trust the God and jump in the car
For a little heartache at the Taj Mahal
What's love?
What's love?
Yeah, uh, yo
Yo I stroll in the club with my hat down
Michael Jack style, hot steppin who the mack now?
Not my fault cause they love the kid
Might be the chain or the whip, I don't know what it is
We just party and bullshit; c'mon mami
Put your body in motion, you got a nigga open
You came here with the heart to cheat
So you need to sing the song with me
All my ladies come on
When I look in your eyes there's no stoppin me
I want the Don Joey Crack on top of me (uh-huh)
Don't want your stacks just break my back (yea)
Gonna cut you no slack, cause I'm on it like that (uh, woo, uh)
Come on (yea yea y'all)
And put it all (yea yea y'all) on me (put it on ya girl)
On me (I'ma put it on ya girl)
What's love?
What's love?
Awwwwwwnnnn wink cheesy smiley
Thanks for sharing this banging lyrics with us.
Great memory homie
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Kanuade: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
especially when it happens pple from ur end comit am. but if na fulani,muslim will ur comment be like this;
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Skillsnigeria: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm, it is well
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Goalnaldo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
MrCover:
Nawa o

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Mr Cover, Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Blogging Business.

Please Nairalander, If You Are Selling Airtel Bulk Airtime, Please Get In Touch With Me.

, Need Urgent Airtel Airtime.
it's only evil news he likes spreading
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
again, THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by fmonigent(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
so the solution to that is to kill them?

No mind the boy
E dey smoke ogbese weeds
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by GboyegaD(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Craze dey the guy head. Why kill someone over your child? He could at least have fought for some visitation rights na.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by miqos02(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
blame the OP and Nigerian website reporting it , US media reporting it did not identify him as a Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by bukatyne(f): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by neonly: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
D guy don move to Ukraine
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
This mofo is dragging a 3 month old baby as if he can breastfeed. WTF is wrong with people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
qtguru:
Child Custody brings the demon in people in the US, I've read cases where the mother killed the children so the dad wouldn't get custody.

We get family structure here but bad economy it is well

AFRICA is sweet naaaaa.
The only problem we have in Africa is human disaster and not natural disasters.
We singlehandedly created our problems.
& we are not making efforts at addressing them
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by LordEclipse: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
Crime does not pay....
Tell that to Tinubu,Obasaanjo, Orji Kalu ,Atiku and the rest...some crimes pay..just not this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Chopcy29: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
As in weda we go fit see am here for Naija
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by adecz: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
How does the murder of these
women help his matter❓

Amaka must always behave like
Amaka, whether in South Africa, Indonesia,
Malaysia, India or Amelika ...☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Another day another tale of woes betiding my gender frustrated by opposite gender
I pray he doesn't waste the child's life.
He may possibly end his and that of the child since he knows he will be caught!
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by nov45875(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
such terrible news. this world is becoming more and more dangerous
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by gadgethead: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
That flat head wey they disturb your brain from functioning properly. You can run but you can't hide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.