Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US (52200 Views)

Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaxxy:

She came for umugwo. It normal. what's wrong with that?

Killing the mother of a 3months old baby? cos of custody at 3months?? Are u thinking of the situation correctly or u went on a tangent out of bias?

They all went on a tangent out of bias

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamMobisola:

Maybe Nigeiran women should start killing their husbands when they cheat or marry another wife due to the "Experience" they must have had.

May Edochie should have killed Yul Edochue by now after what he did to her, because she must have gone through so much trauma
Those ones don’t think before they type. Useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by godofuck231: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
He would have ejected her simply , call law enforcement and effective her removal or repatriation
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
godofuck231:
He would have ejected her simply , call law enforcement and effective her removal or repatriation
It’s stated that He went to her house. So… .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Cousin9999: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fake story. You know what's real though? Mass shootings by white nationalists.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by 2braithe: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ezedon:
End Time

The man must come from Ogun state, or have Lived in Ogun, and a brother to Joe Igbokwe

All these ipob cultists are not intelligent.

Something bearing Obinna Igbokwe is from Ogun?Even if he lives in Ogun,does that stop him from being an ipob cultist?

See you denying your brother!
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by 2braithe: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
America and their media should always be bold enough to accept and acknowledge their citizens who have dual nationalities when ever they commit crime. This criminal is an American despite bearing a Nigerian name, the news should be reported as such.

Which do you think will prevail between his country of immigration and his country of origin??

Imagine a chinese man who was granted citizenship in Nigeria commiting a crime.Reports should now say "Nigerian man commits a crime in Nigeria".
Does that make sense?
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by 1Sharon(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaxxy:

She came for umugwo. It normal. what's wrong with that?

Killing the mother of a 3months old baby? cos of custody at 3months?? Are u thinking of the situation correctly or u went on a tangent out of bias?

The mother is African American.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by sniperr007(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Ndi Drug Nation, na dem!. Chaii

Are you the lady on your profile picture?
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Okhuadams(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islie:
Nigerian Man Declared Wanted After Shooting Wife, Killing Her mother Before Fleeing With 3-month-old Son In U.S.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/02/nigerian-man-declared-wanted-after-shooting-wife-killing-her-mother-fleeing-3-month-old
He just got registered with IPOB and ESN
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
so the solution to that is to kill them?

It is one of the Solutions.. and I would keep on happening till Women realize that they are meant to O be and remain under a man not dispute his authority..
Domestic violence and Racism would remain forever..Na only Wailings una go wail ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
cococandy:

It’s stated that He went to her house. So… .

Oh.. the idiot lady took the child away from him.. probably went to stay with her mom..
The earlier wen realize that children whether infant or not belongs to men,the better for them..
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by wagzy37: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2022
IamMobisola:

Maybe Nigeiran women should start killing their husbands when they cheat or marry another wife due to the "Experience" they must have had.

May Edochie should have killed Yul Edochue by now after what he did to her, because she must have gone through so much trauma

No disrespect ma'am. Please read what you wrote again (without being under the influence of intoxicants) and see how flawed and irrational your logic is.

Cheating and 'trauma' is no match for what men experience abroad. Take your feelings out of the conversation. We are talking of an American woman ruining an American man's life just by divorcing him. Men are homeless and penniless in America not because they are lazy. A large number of them have been screwed over by women. The ones you know about are the ones that took drastic (albeit unreasonable) measures.

For people clamoring to live abroad, the western world favors women disproportionately. The greatest ruins of men in the western world have been caused by women. As I type this, there's a movement, gathering momentum abroad amongst men to remain single. 54% of black males in the US are single and childless. Prenups have become popular.

Thanks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Oh.. the idiot lady took the child away from him.. probably went to stay with her mom..
The earlier wen realize that children whether infant or not belongs to men,the better for them..
right. A very “sensible” contribution from you.
She took the 3 month infant she just made, carried and birthed ‘from him’ because the kid belongs to him and she was just a tool in the process

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

It is one of the Solutions.. and I would keep on happening till Women realize that they are meant to O be and remain under a man not dispute his authority..
Domestic violence and Racism would remain forever..Na only Wailings una go wail ..
The only reason you’re brave enough to type this is because you think you’re anonymous

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cooltola(m): 4:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cooltola(m): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2022
cococandy:

The only reason you’re brave enough to type this is because you think you’re anonymous

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/texas-news/amber-alert-discontinued-after-man-fled-with-infant-son-after-shooting-wife-killing-her-grandmother-officials-say/2983304/
the man killed himself, poor kid. The story is a tragic, i hope for the kid.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by GeniusJohnJAY: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2022
The gun problem again. What is really the reason of owning a gun? USA is really causing problems for themselves
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by godofuck231: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Proper igbo man e carry em own kill the rest
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
cococandy:

Ogun Kee Your MODA...
You think Say I dey fear Cvnts like you?
If you want to know my identity and feel you can do shit.. My Dear feel free to send me a PM..
You go know the difference between Egbe and Egbe. (if you don't understand igbo,ask those that does to interpret for you)
Phool.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Ogun Kee Your MODA...
You think Say I dey fear Cvnts like you?
If you want to know my identity and feel you can do shit.. My Dear feel free to send me a PM..
You go know the difference between Egbe and Egbe. (if you don't understand igbo,ask those that does to interpret for you)
Phool.
Go and tell that to your mother
Let your bravery and macho manhood start from there.
Take that your post I quoted and read it to your mother since you don’t fear cvnts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Oladipo1166(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ezedon:
End Time

The man must come from Ogun state, or have Lived in Ogun, and a brother to Joe Igbokwe

Nah your Igbo broda
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Tundex911: 5:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Even though we if we no check name, his head already speaks about him

Weyrey guy
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
cococandy:

Go and tell that to your mother
Let your bravery and macho manhood start from there.
Take that your post I quoted and read it to your mother since you don’t fear cvnts.

Thunda Faya you and your MODA..

I think say you get mind.. you for send me PM...
Agbaya..
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Thunda Faya you and your MODA..

I think say you get mind.. you for send me PM...
Agbaya..
me send you a PM? You must think I’m an idiot like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
cococandy:
me send you a PM? You must think I’m an idiot like you

But you are an idiottt like your MODA..

You issued threats that I am lucky cos this forum is anonymous..
I dare you to find out about me if you have the balls..
Make I deal with you and your old haggard and poor mom..

Bye E.wu
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

But you are an idiottt like your MODA..

You issued threats that I am lucky cos this forum is anonymous..
I dare you to find out about me if you have the balls..
Make I deal with you and your old haggard and poor mom..

Bye E.wu
Who threatened you?
Slow poke.

I merely stated a fact. All The nonsense you have to say is because you think you’re anonymous and no woman in your life can judge you for it.

If you can have the same opinion in real life, say it to your mom then come back and tell us her reaction. It’s not a threat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
cococandy:

Who threatened you?
Slow poke.

I merely stated a fact. All The nonsense you have to say is because you think you’re anonymous and no woman in your life can judge you for it.

If you can have the same opinion in real life, say it to your mom then come back and tell us her reaction. It’s not a threat.

Your MODA na slowpoke ..
I would say it to your poor haggard MODA and you..
You can only Wail..

I think say you get mind.. na only feminine Rants.. Coward..
This Agbaya fit be Yoruba sef..
KHOW..
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by crossfire47(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2022
JustforMen:

The solution is to eliminate the problem(s).

- They will collect all your life belongings.

- Collect your children and refuse you to see your own kids.

- Make you pay for your own house while she is fucking someone else inside.

- Make you pay child support wether you can afford it or not.

- Send you to jail which means you can't get a job to afford the child support.

- say many terrible and evil lies to poison your own kids' heart against you.

- they will take away everything that gives your life a meaning.

- they will send you to hell and leave you with the only option to be a devil

Damn!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Richdee1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zulu2022

08zerothree6zeroone5seven1three
Buzz for WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.