Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US (52199 Views)

Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Grandemperor(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerian news outlets described him as Nigerian; non-Nigerian Newspapers referred to him as Texan. AND so, it has always been until otherwise indicated. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/texas-man-shoots-wife-grandmother-amber-alert-b2092623.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
America and their media should always be bold enough to accept and acknowledge their citizens who have dual nationalities when ever they commit crime. This criminal is an American despite bearing a Nigerian name, the news should be reported as such.

The Nigerian article labelled him as Nigerian., not the original article.

Do you think Americans know how to identify Nigerian names??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Snakedoctor1: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamAfonja:
who is deceiving this one Kindly remove your profile picture, it doesn't worth it at all. You resemble a man, lepka. Small nyash dey shake

I'm not sure she's is a she. Don't be conned

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by harmony75: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
So the baby is important to you!? Now you're not gonna see your child for the rest of your life.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Elidrisy20: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
See head like box,una enter una paradise (u.s.a) and una still dey cause trouble

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Siminialaye20(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Anger and sexual urge. Anybody that can control these two things, has solved 90% of his problem in life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Lacash: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islie:
Nigerian Man Declared Wanted After Shooting Wife, Killing Her mother Before Fleeing With 3-month-old Son In U.S.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/02/nigerian-man-declared-wanted-after-shooting-wife-killing-her-mother-fleeing-3-month-old
So many Baddest news coming out frm the States of late, hope say Mpuru Mmiri never dey follow back dey enter dia sha. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by DoggoneDogg: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
America and their media should always be bold enough to accept and acknowledge their citizens who have dual nationalities when ever they commit crime. This criminal is an American despite bearing a Nigerian name, the news should be reported as such.

The real report didn't identify him as Nigerian. It was one of you - Sowore - who identified him as a Nigerian via his Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Rawtruth1: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
If you have no self control, women can make you run knots and do what you never imagined you would ever do.

They rule by lying and deceiving everyone into thinking she is the victim. Even the children ignorantly believe their mother's lies because of sentiments

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by saintrow1: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
It will always be them. Igbos
Extremely useless people
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by DKM123: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Some evil Nigerian men will still make excuses for him because most of them are wired to be inherently wicked to women. A man can never be at fault because men are saints and can never do any wrong in thier devilish eyes even if he committed double murder.

It's only a woman that can be a bad person even if she is the murdered, battered or abused victim! It's always the victim's fault as long as she is a woman.

Fear Nigerian men!
I say, Fear Nigerian men!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by abbey621(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
I always laugh at custody battles, why would a man stress himself? We came to this world with nothing and would leave with nothing. Kids would naturally want to know their father once they turn 18, there's nothing the mother can do about that, so why stress? Unless man is impotent or shortsighted, omo na to move on to the next vessel, any man wey take woman matter too seriously will end up hating himself when it is all said and done. Life is a show, ENJOY THE ENTERTAINMENT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by IamMobisola(f): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Creamypie:
That wife and her mum don frustrate this man. If u are a man married, whether here or Abroad, the moment your wife mama come inside your home, u will become frustrated. Know this, u know peace

So you can bring in your own mother to live with you and your wife but your MIL cannot come and visit? LMAO

So the next step after the so-called "frustration" should be killing them?
Psychos everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by IamMobisola(f): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
he never said the solution is to kill them he just said they frustrated the man but let's be sincere some women are beyond confident feeling there are untouchable when they reach obodo oyinbo sotey they don't care to cut off the finger that fed them and struggled to move them overseas pls I am not justifying what the man did besides he will be caught very soon and made to face the wrath of the law

So should women in Nigeria start killing their cheating husbands just because they are "frustrating" them? Or if they decide to marry another wife, should they be killed?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by HilcomTech(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
so the solution to that is to kill them?

Did he say so?
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by IamMobisola(f): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
abbey621:
I always laugh at custody battles, why would a man stress himself? We came to this world with nothing and would leave with nothing. Kids would naturally want to know their father once they turn 18, there's nothing the mother can do about that, so why stress? Unless man is impotent or shortsighted, omo na to move on to the next vessel, any man wey take woman matter too seriously will end up hating himself when it is all said and done. Life is a show, ENJOY THE ENTERTAINMENT!

Your write up already concludes the woman is at fault in this whole situation. Are you men never at fault for anything?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by TobiAbuja: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:

Sahara reporters story...
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by IamMobisola(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
DKM123:
Some evil Nigerian men will still make excuses for him because most of them are wired to be inherently wicked to women. A man can never be at fault because men are saints and can never do any wrong in thier devilish eyes even if he committed murder.

It's only a woman that can be a bad person even if she is the murdered, battered or abused victim! It's always the victim's fault as long as she is a woman.

Fear Nigerian men!
Lol, they have been blaming the woman since the first page oo.
In Africa when a woman gets Raped, she is blamed
When a woman is a victim of Domestic violence, she is blamed.

In Africa, Men are never guilty of anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
embarassed
DKM123:
Some evil Nigerian men will still make excuses for him because most of them are wired to be inherently wicked to women. A man can never be at fault because men are saints and can never do any wrong in thier devilish eyes even if he committed murder.

Fear Nigerian men!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Gkemz: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Most Nigerian guys in America suffer in the hands of their wives whose mother inlaw instigate their wives against them.

Even though I don't support violence, he may have tolerated enough of emotional abuse and neglect from the wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by abbey621(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamMobisola:

Your write up already concludes the woman is at fault in this whole situation. Are you men never at fault for anything?

Nigerians most of una can't see beyond what's in front of you. Who said anything about fault? Fault is irrelevant here, I'm talking about actions and consequences. Why would a man bother fighting violently for custody? Nature already gave the man the ultimate weapon, ability to procreate even at age 80, so why bother? Why go through the physical and emotional turmoil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by SeriouslySense(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
smiley smiley
Pootle:
they like gun but when they see war they peter out
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by clarifier: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Creamypie:
That wife and her mum don frustrate this man. If u are a man married, whether here or Abroad, the moment your wife mama come inside your home, u will become frustrated. Know this, u know peace
Who said anything about her mama coming into his home. Didn't you read the news they said fighting over custody, that literally means they are no more living together, he wants to take his son away from her.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by sofiscatedmoron: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
so the solution to that is to kill them?
Maybe it was in self defense,u know how oyibo like gun
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Starz825(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
gambia:
Put the fuckin mic on.
Mic is on? Joe Crack the Don, uh!
Uh. Irv Gotti!
What's love?
Ashanti, Terror. Terror Squad
It should be about us, be about trust
What's love? (Got to do, got to do with it, babe)
What's love? It's about us, it's about trust babe
What's love? It should be about us, it should be about trust babe
What's love?
Yeah, uh, uh, uh
Woo! Yeah, slow down baby
Let you know from the gate I don't go down lady
I wanna chick with thick hips that licks her lips
She can be the office type or like to strip
Girl you get me aroused how you look in my eye
But you talk too much, man you're ruinin my high
Don't wanna lose the feelin cause, the roof is chillin
It's on fire and you lookin good for the gettin
I'ma, rider, whether in a hoodie or a linen
A provider; you should see the jewelery on my women
And I'm, livin it up, the Squad stay fillin the truck
With chicks that's willin to triz with us, uh
You say you gotta man and you're in love
But what's love gotta do with a little menage?
After the par-tay, me and you
Could just slide for a few and she could come too
That's love!
What's love?
Yeah, uh - yeah. yo, uh, yo
Mami I know you got issues; you gotta man
But you need to understand that you got somethin with you
Ass is fat, frame is little
Tattoo on your chest with his name in the middle, uh
I'm not a hater I just crush a lot
And the way you shake your booty I don't want you to stop
You need to come a little closer. (come a little closer)
And let me put you, under my arms like a Don is supposed ta
Please believe, you leave with me
We be freakin all night like we was on E
You need to trust the God and jump in the car
For a little heartache at the Taj Mahal
What's love?
What's love?
Yeah, uh, yo
Yo I stroll in the club with my hat down
Michael Jack style, hot steppin who the mack now?
Not my fault cause they love the kid
Might be the chain or the whip, I don't know what it is
We just party and bullshit; c'mon mami
Put your body in motion, you got a nigga open
You came here with the heart to cheat
So you need to sing the song with me
All my ladies come on
When I look in your eyes there's no stoppin me
I want the Don Joey Crack on top of me (uh-huh)
Don't want your stacks just break my back (yea)
Gonna cut you no slack, cause I'm on it like that (uh, woo, uh)
Come on (yea yea y'all)
And put it all (yea yea y'all) on me (put it on ya girl)
On me (I'ma put it on ya girl)
What's love?
What's love?
Nigga you took me the memory lane mehn...
What's love...got to do....jarule grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by sammirano: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Before opening the thread I know its a flatbed, they can't deal.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
JustforMen:

The solution is to eliminate the problem(s).

- They will collect all your life belongings.

- Collect your children and refuse you to see your own kids.

- Make you pay for your own house while she is fucking someone else inside.

- Make you pay child support wether you can afford it or not.

- Send you to jail which means you can't get a job to afford the child support.

- say many terrible and evil lies to poison your own kids' heart against you.

- they will take away everything that gives your life a meaning.

- they will send you to hell and leave you with the only option to be a devil

U didn't miss out a single point!
Better to remain a single man and enjoy your life than get married in Diaspora, hence the reason for the very very low marital turn out!
Even in Nigeria, I don't think marriage is really worth it except when the exceptional occurs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamMobisola:

So should women in Nigeria start killing their cheating husbands just because they are "frustrating" them? Or if they decide to marry another wife, should they be killed?
uh na get wahala joor i didn't say killing or maltreating ones spouse is the right thing to do now. Pls read my statement again
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Creamypie:

She came for umugwo. It normal. what's wrong with that?

Killing the mother of a 3months old baby? cos of custody at 3months?? Are u thinking of the situation correctly or u went on a tangent out of bias?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Islie:
Nigerian Man Declared Wanted After Shooting Wife, Killing Her mother Before Fleeing With 3-month-old Son In U.S.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/02/nigerian-man-declared-wanted-after-shooting-wife-killing-her-mother-fleeing-3-month-old

When will the shooting end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.