Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US (52194 Views)

Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Amalekki: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
America and their media should always be bold enough to accept and acknowledge their citizens who have dual nationalities when ever they commit crime. This criminal is an American despite bearing a Nigerian name, the news should be reported as such.
I don't think American media are the ones reporting such as Nigerians. It is the Nigerian media and blogs that would see Nigerian names and come up with Nigerian headlines.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by advanceDNA: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
so the solution to that is to kill them?

Moral of the story....dont frustrate or trigger people...you dont know how they will react..

I remeber what you women say on this forum when ever theres a thread of a woman behaving irrationally or terribly

You women say..the man must have triggered her..women dont just behave anyhow...
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ufotunang: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
USA government what do you expect when you allow your citizens to acquire guns easily
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Wakeup0oo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
oga vawulence he didn't say that grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:
This killing of Wives is now common in USA especially if the man bought her to USA from Nigeria

This was a custody issue. The lady's mother seems foreign so he definitely didn't bring nobody to the US.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by bouncino(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Update:
The man left the baby in a hotel, parked his car on the side of the road and killed himself.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by ComeToJesus: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Until they heed to the much-needed gun laws reform, the carnage continues.

America is sick.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by seunny4lif(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaxxy:

This was a custody issue. The lady's mother seems foreign so he definitely didn't bring nobody to the US.
This case may be different but it’s getting common in USA that wives send their Nigerian husbands to prison after getting here or the husband kills the wives.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Olasimpson: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ezedon:
End Time

The man must come from Ogun state, or have Lived in Ogun, and a brother to Joe Igbokwe

He's your brother from the potopoto Republic
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Waterlilly: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
gambia:
Put the fuckin mic on.
Mic is on? Joe Crack the Don, uh!
Uh. Irv Gotti!
What's love?
Ashanti, Terror. Terror Squad
It should be about us, be about trust
What's love? (Got to do, got to do with it, babe)
What's love? It's about us, it's about trust babe
What's love? It should be about us, it should be about trust babe
What's love?
Yeah, uh, uh, uh
Woo! Yeah, slow down baby
Let you know from the gate I don't go down lady
I wanna chick with thick hips that licks her lips
She can be the office type or like to strip
Girl you get me aroused how you look in my eye
But you talk too much, man you're ruinin my high
Don't wanna lose the feelin cause, the roof is chillin
It's on fire and you lookin good for the gettin
I'ma, rider, whether in a hoodie or a linen
A provider; you should see the jewelery on my women
And I'm, livin it up, the Squad stay fillin the truck
With chicks that's willin to triz with us, uh
You say you gotta man and you're in love
But what's love gotta do with a little menage?
After the par-tay, me and you
Could just slide for a few and she could come too
That's love!
What's love?
Yeah, uh - yeah. yo, uh, yo
Mami I know you got issues; you gotta man
But you need to understand that you got somethin with you
Ass is fat, frame is little
Tattoo on your chest with his name in the middle, uh
I'm not a hater I just crush a lot
And the way you shake your booty I don't want you to stop
You need to come a little closer. (come a little closer)
And let me put you, under my arms like a Don is supposed ta
Please believe, you leave with me
We be freakin all night like we was on E
You need to trust the God and jump in the car
For a little heartache at the Taj Mahal
What's love?
What's love?
Yeah, uh, yo
Yo I stroll in the club with my hat down
Michael Jack style, hot steppin who the mack now?
Not my fault cause they love the kid
Might be the chain or the whip, I don't know what it is
We just party and bullshit; c'mon mami
Put your body in motion, you got a nigga open
You came here with the heart to cheat
So you need to sing the song with me
All my ladies come on
When I look in your eyes there's no stoppin me
I want the Don Joey Crack on top of me (uh-huh)
Don't want your stacks just break my back (yea)
Gonna cut you no slack, cause I'm on it like that (uh, woo, uh)
Come on (yea yea y'all)
And put it all (yea yea y'all) on me (put it on ya girl)
On me (I'ma put it on ya girl)
What's love?
What's love?
Mic is on
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Idaytesj29(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:

Did he In any way said anyone should be killed?
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by stanmorry(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nothing like drug nation. Those two gender have shown him shegeh. Bro had to take out their life. That gender can be ungrateful. Buh not really good shaah
Shalommy:
Ndi Drug Nation, na dem!. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Emmanuel909090: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Berankis: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Creamypie:
That wife and her mum don frustrate this man. If u are a man married, whether here or Abroad, the moment your wife mama come inside your home, u will become frustrated. Know this, u know peace
Not in all cases. My mother in-law has been living with us since our first child and till date about 7years and we couldn't have lived better. She is very helpful at home and outdoor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Daestro3: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Did he have to kill her .........

He would be locked up (for life or killed) and the child would be returned to the mother............

He can only run, he CANNOT hide . ..... Think before you act ......
who told you that one?

With luck, he might solve there in the USA.

All he needs is to obtain false paper, do illegal plastic surgery or even become homeless for some time.

No be movies be this an real life. He's 40% sure to escape if he learns to keep a low profile or have good friends
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Idaytesj29(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
JustforMen:

The solution is to eliminate the problem(s).

- They will collect all your life belongings.

- Collect your children and refuse you to see your own kids.

- Make you pay for your own house while she is fucking someone else inside.

- Make you pay child support wether you can afford it or not.

- Send you to jail which means you can't get a job to afford the child support.

- say many terrible and evil lies to poison your own kids' heart against you.

- they will take away everything that gives your life a meaning.

- they will send you to hell and leave you with the only option to be a devil

You dey mind those people opening theirouth anyhow. Have they seen half of what that man must have experienced? Is it easy to pull a gun and eliminate 2 people just like that? He must have thought about it over and over again.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by PoliteActivist: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
America and their media should always be bold enough to accept and acknowledge their citizens who have dual nationalities when ever they commit crime. This criminal is an American despite bearing a Nigerian name, the news should be reported as such.

But you'll claim Anthony Joshua despite he has no Nigerian name
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by moneyissweet(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
See your small pucker yansh.

Shalommy:
Ndi Drug Nation, na dem!. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by IamMobisola(f): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
bouncino:
Update:
The man left the baby in a hotel, parked his car on the side of the road and killed himself.

Great News!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by IamMobisola(f): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Idaytesj29:

You dey mind those people opening theirouth anyhow. Have they seen half of what that man must have experienced? Is it easy to pull a gun and eliminate 2 people just like that? He must have thought about it over and over again.

Maybe Nigeiran women should start killing their husbands when they cheat or marry another wife due to the "Experience" they must have had.

May Edochie should have killed Yul Edochue by now after what he did to her, because she must have gone through so much trauma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by NaijaCars4sale: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
igbo killing igbo oversea and home

igbo need serious psychological and spiritual cleansing
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by sisisioge: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
See his murderous hexagon head. And now he has successfully ruined his life and any hope he might have had....edit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Lexusgs430: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Daestro3:
who told you that one?

With luck, he might solve there in the USA.

All he needs is to obtain false paper, do illegal plastic surgery or even become homeless for some time.

No be movies be this an real life. He's 40% sure to escape if he learns to keep a low profile or have good friends

When he is caught........ I would remind you .......

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/update-nigerian-man-kills-himself-during-police-chase-after-shooting-his-wife-and-killing-her-mother-in-the-us-3-month-old-son-found-safe.html

He killed himself ........ He knew he was fully finished .....
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by greypencils: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
oz4real83:
If he is a successful sports person, they will gladly declare him American. But now that he committed a crime, he is Nigerian. Stupid people.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by whitebeard(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
ah an is that what he said ? angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Idaytesj29(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamMobisola:

Maybe Nigeiran women should start killing their husbands when they cheat or marry another wife due to the "Experience" they must have had.

May Edochie should have killed Yul Edochue by now after what he did to her, because she must have gone through so much trauma

You are comparing cheating and marrying a second wife with losing the custody of your child, paying rent for a house you cannot visit, paying for child support, tuition and feeding of a child that does not want to ever see you, to having to pay to feed a woman that is fvvvcking another man in the house you are paying for etc ?

And what is stopping women from killing their cheating or polygamous husband? As if they are not doing it already by other means possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Newton2024: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
onos1979:
The solution is don't conspire with your mother to frustrate your husband in a western country. It doesn't use to end well 99% of times.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by Bases: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Creamypie:
That wife and her mum don frustrate this man. If u are a man married, whether here or Abroad, the moment your wife mama come inside your home, u will become frustrated, she becomes una husband at least in 98% cases, especially after giving birth, give them close marking. Know this, u know peace
Don't generalize this statement please. My mother-in-law is right here in my house. She's been staying with us for over 7 years now. I'm not frustrated and I'm in total control of my house. We are all happy together. Yes we sometimes disagree but it's normal, we disagree to agree and move on. I treat her like my mum and she sees me as her son. There is mutual respect and we all know our boundaries.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by pocohantas(f): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
DKM123:
Some evil Nigerian men will still make excuses for him because most of them are wired to be inherently wicked to women. A man can never be at fault because men are saints and can never do any wrong in thier devilish eyes even if he committed double murder.

It's only a woman that can be a bad person even if she is the murdered, battered or abused victim! It's always the victim's fault as long as she is a woman.

Fear Nigerian men!
I say, Fear Nigerian men!

Seems Nigerian men in the diaspora would have to start marrying Nigerian men back home, because the kind of hate and anger they feel for the women ehn. E fit power solar for a whole refinery.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US by pacespot(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
I hope we had guns in Nigeria like America, many people go don die in this sh*thole country where people take pleasure in making life difficult for others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.