Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. (957 Views)

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father / Watch A Man Who Caught His Wife Making Love His Friend / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. by daylay7(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2022
How would you feel if your son walk in on you and your wife while making out because you guys forgot to lock the door.

Mehn! I don't know what I would have done if in that shoe. The feeling will be so weird.
Re: When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. by damayor001(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Booked
Re: When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. by Qatar2022: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
daylay7:
How would you feel if your son walk in on you and your wife while making out because you guys forgot to lock the door.

Mehn! I don't know what I would have done if in that shoe. The feeling will be so weird.
You won't anything ,you just pretend as if nothing happened . Next time lock your door because kid learn bad things very easy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. by daylay7(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Qatar2022:

You won't anything ,you just pretend as if nothing happened . Next time lock your door because kid learn bad things very easy

tRUE talk
Re: When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. by Kiliwuwu: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
x
Re: When Your Son Walk On You And Your Wife Making Out. by daylay7(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Divorce / Telegram Link To Link Up With Girls / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.