Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father (13400 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Onyiamaogu: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2020

You all know how our African fathers take sexy dressing by ladies personal

Small cleavage opening, they already terming it as unclothedness. They will say something like, “you should have kuku naked yourself”.

To be sincere, we male youths of this generation, our views on dressing might be a lot different from that of our fathers.

So if you eventually become a father and your son bring home a lady who dressed all sexy with a large percentage of her “bress” outside like the one below, what will you tell your son?

See Below:-

Oya Reply As An African Father

Best Reply Wins

Drop your comments

https://www.playloaded.com/your-son-introduced-this-lady-to-you-as-his-fiancee-reply-as-a-father-see-photo/

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Osobi32(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020
My reply will be..... Son are u happy and comfortable with her? How long have u known her? What does she do for a living? Have u met her parents? If his answer is satisfying then I will let them be. Note! Never judge a book by its cover. Life has thought me to look beyond physical appearance coz most wild looking ladies are more innocent then the innocent looking ones.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Nukilia: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Its a welcomed development. She will complete her home training in my sons house.... No problem...

Na Iro and Buba she go wear last last with correct gele grin grin

No worries

16 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
After all my teachings, if he still thinks this is what he wants; then it's his money, his organ, his problem.

I think he is more likely to have a problem with his mother than with me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by dawnomike(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin... I will just shine ma teeth and utter not a word!... Then i will organize a deliverance for his destiny afterwards

11 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by habsydiamond(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
that babe is dope mehn.. shes a 10.. i go tell my pikin to at least Change some certain traits that doesn't suit our religion..after blessing mode activated.

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by koladata(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
it depends on who my son is, if my son is some kind of model with many tatoo then he will have my blessing.

4 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Edyice: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Me : Son let me enter set Na

Son ; papa no way , it can't happen

Me : .....

38 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by GoldenJAT(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Are you sure of the choice you have made? If the answer is yes...... You have my blessings.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by kiddkash(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
father: son, thy father shall eat before thy son

37 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
i will just laugh and welcome OUR new gf to the house...

56 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by nwakibe: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
party; three of us.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by falcon01: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
me as a father!
' Damn Boi you are one lucky motherf*cker cheesy'

4 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by COOL10(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fantabulous.

Son,you're doing well. Ooin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by LordIsaac(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
We shall first go to court and have him renounce me as his father, he can then go ahead. It is that serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by WINDSOW(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
You are doing well.

6 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Kingsteve(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Son: Daddy meet the love of my life. She's the one!
Me:

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Eastornprince: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingsteve:
Son: Daddy meet the love of my life. She's the one!
Me:

KingSteve: Mr. Prince, sir, check out my new ride.

Eastornprince: Your new gini? Tell the truth before Ogun fire you.

KingSteve: Ok, sir. I borrowed it from a friend.

Eastornprince: Borrow pose wey no fit pay 5k

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
That is a Sweet Young Blood Tonic,Son!!
I'm Impressed,You truly have Eyes for Good things like ur me.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Lajet: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
I will accept her as my daughter in-law

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Comedian2019: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
I would ask him, does she work in a brothel?
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by wonlasewonimi: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Freaky freaky

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Randy100: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
I will say "son chop and go"
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by bmdmixer: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
okay what next
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by thugmansion(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
You are literally f**ked son.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by sofiscatedmoron: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
I Will tell my son can i test your microphone?

2 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Happyfela(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Son, let me talk to you in private for a moment.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Happyfela(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
You can't bring a hoe into this family
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Anijay1212(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
kiddkash:
father: son does she have an older sister?
See papa wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by kyuniii(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
My son you have eyes, enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Anijay1212(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na to give the dude high five for making me a proud father.
Boy wey sabi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.