Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (35309 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Transcriber:
I don't think you understand that kind of hate your Obi fans especially on nairaland are fanning up for him

Nigeria's politics will always be mixed up with tribalism, that just how it is
Obi fans are making it worse

If you observed better than you did, you'd have realized a million years ago that what you call hatred is purely reactionary (to what comes from the Yorubas. Unprovoked)

Obi is not a dancer. He doesn't have fans. He is a politician that people (across board) believe in. The support he has isn't even a tribal thing. For example, I'm not even an Igbo man. So what he has is "supporters"

Yet I've been called all sorts of names (especially IPOB) by insecure Yorubas on this forum. Why? Because I support an Igbo man that is largely percieved as the most qualified?
Explain the obsession Yorubas here on Nairaland have with IPOB. Make me understand it!

It's so unreasonable that non Igbos will have no choice but to defend the Igbos. And gladly so.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by excess4luv: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2022
triple996:
Good grin
All I know is that no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock cheesy
Pandora is dead on arrival
no election in biafraland

You are so dedicated to your weekly assignment with a pre-programmed sentence
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Ernesthugo(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2022
NO BE SO BRA
DaveDGreat:

grin. See finishing. Babality

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Theophinio(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Akurakambe:

Yes. We've endured for so long, where's Peter Obi is no saint but he's practical in his approach to governance. Let us all support him to move this country forward.
All the best

Exactly � Boss

He's the only qualified candidate to move us forward in all honesty

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Transcriber:
says a baby factory product that escaped pounding undecided

Abobaku oloshi skull miner undecided.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by teodore(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Aidejay:
All I see here is African China using Peter Obi social media hype to promote his music.

Promote music? You just know African China? Nigga has been a serious Critic of Government from his first single.....we know genuine people when we see them.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by teodore(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

If you observed better than you did, you'd have realized a million years ago that what you call hatred is purely reactionary (to what comes from the Yorubas. Unprovoked)

Obi is not a dancer. He doesn't have fans. He is a politician that people (across board) believe in. The support he has isn't even a tribal thing. For example, I'm not even an Igbo man. So what he has is "supporters"

Yet I've been called all sorts of names (especially IPOB) by insecure Yorubas on this forum. Why? Because I support an Igbo man that is largely percieved as the most qualified?
Explain the obsession Yorubas here on Nairaland have with IPOB. Make me understand it!

It's so unreasonable that non Igbos will have no choice but to defend the Igbos. And gladly so.

I am Yoruba....but trust me you dnt want Peter Obi more than I do.....you dnt even like the guy like I do....you think it's about an Igbo presidency, but you have no fucking clue what is at stake here....if Obi was a Northerner be rest assured I am picking him....so stop this bullshit about Yoruba whatever you are spitting here....you could decide to win more people or push other tribes away....but dnt put Obi....in the middle of your hate propaganda....dnt make a hard situation difficult for people that want Obi to win next year. Maybe you should start to think about the fact that we need all the allies we can get....not enemies...everything wrong between tribes that have happened in this country is as a result of chain reactions from one hurt to another.....have a great day.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by guychidile: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
On point.,count on me too
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Transcriber: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

The Best part To you.

Which is perfectly fine.

Oh! Wait! You now have a problem with it not being the best part for everybody?
lol
The number of Igbos in Lagos alone assert to the fact

You can leave in denial grin
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
The number of Igbos in Lagos alone assert to the fact

You can leave in denial grin

Igbos are in all parts of the globe to do business and return home.

While

Most Yorubas are stuck in a comfort zone of slavery.

Pathetic!

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
teodore:

I am Yoruba....but trust me you dnt want Peter Obi more than I do.....you dnt even like the guy like I do....you think it's about an Igbo presidency, but you have no fucking clue what is at stake here....if Obi was a Northerner be rest assured I am picking him....so stop this bullshit about Yoruba whatever you are spitting here....you could decide to win more people or push other tribes away....but dnt put Obi....in the middle of your hate propaganda....dnt make a hard situation difficult for people that want Obi to win next year. Maybe you should start to think about the fact that we need all the allies we can get....not enemies...everything wrong between tribes that have happened in this country is as a result of chain reactions from one hurt to another.....have a great day.

Reply with fewer words when understanding fails you.

You said too much for someone who appatently doesn't even understand what you're replying to.

Anyway, that you see good in Peter Obi is shocking but wonderful. Keep it up

Ps. I am from Edo and not Igbo
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by BluntCrazeMan: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Afamed:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu
Let 2023 reach and pass first
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by BluntCrazeMan: 5:47am On Jun 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I have been noticing your comments.. I don't like politicians but it seems you like Obi.

I won't tamper with your opinion,I see you love igbos and I see you defending them during my werey ban.

You get mouth
Werey Ban??
If you continue running your mouth, them go ban you again so
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Werey Ban??
If you continue running your mouth, them go ban you again so

I bind that prayer in Jesus name
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I bind that prayer in Jesus name
It's not a prayer.
If you don't go back to typing anyhow, no banning naa..
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
It's not a prayer.
If you don't go back to typing anyhow, no banning naa..

Type anyhow kwa

Will I just wake up and type anyhow..

Na provocations I dey respond to...
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by plaindealer: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
At the end of the day, every one of them go line up to vote for Atiku..

Next..
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Type anyhow kwa

Will I just wake up and type anyhow..

Na provocations I dey respond to...
Heyaaaaa..
Sorry bro.
You have now learnt that you don't respond to provocations anyhow.
Nairaland mods are good sef.
Facebook is merciless.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by teodore(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2022
DownChelsea:

Reply with fewer words when understanding fails you.

You said too much for someone who appatently doesn't even understand what you're replying to.

Anyway, that you see good in Peter Obi is shocking but wonderful. Keep it up

Ps. I am from Edo and not Igbo

The problem with you is you judge Nigerians based of what people type on Nairaland. Nairaland that preaches or shows more hate that we actually have on the streets of Nigeria. You talked about the problem between igbos and Yorubas been reactionery....i want to ask do Yorubas just wake up and start to kill igbos? Burn their businesses down, displace them...all those thinz happen in the north....from where I stand those tow tribes are so much in love with eachother and they dnt even know it....Goto IKOYI registry and find out....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.