Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (35296 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Ezedon(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
You mean Air Condition?
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Vanpat(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter obi for president 2023��

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Reality3080: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Transcriber:
defender of Igbo with a Yoruba name undecided grin

You need a brain check up ASAP
that’s d mischievous nature of igbos,main reason d north don’t want them near power

U can see they ain’t attacking this guy now for supporting obi,go n check d thread where brymo supported tinubu n see d true colors of igbos

At d end of d day I realize d northerners aren’t stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by NNTR: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:
2023 Presidency: Singer African China Pledges To Vote For Peter Obi But With A Condition (Video)

Nigerian reggae/dancehall singer, Chinagorom Onuoha, popularly known as African China has pledged to vote Peter Obi for President in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

African China who became famous for questioning Nigerian politicians and the people in government with his songs however said it will pain him, if Peter Obi disappoints him.

In his words;

"Peter Obi. This message is for you. I don't know you. I have not met you before. You have not met me before. I only see you on TV like you see me on TV. But I want to say something. If you like, enter BMW party, my vote is for you. Yes, I am going to come out that day and vote. NO FALL MY HAND OO. IF YOU FALL MY HAND, E GO PAIN ME."

African China's new song, 'PHOTOCOPY' (released in 2022) speaks much about the Nigerian corrupt government. Watch below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421285/2023-presidency-singer-african-china-pledges-vote-peter-obi-condition-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJjrgjCwOkQ

Why I'm Supporting Omoyele Sowore Without Any Pay" - African China
11,594 views 3 Dec 2018

Back stage at the Grooves Events Center, Ota, Ogun state, African China told Objectv Media in this interview who he is supporting for President in 2019 and why.

If I was a swearing man, would have sworn that African China until now was loyal to Sowore

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by anonimi: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by emmi14: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin
StrongandMighty:

How many likes were you expecting to get when you were typing this rubbish?
grin

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
North should get ready we need to change this bad people we need to change this criminals this dollars criminal who has stole our country from PDP to APC ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PETER OBI WE NEED JOIN THE ONE MILLION MATCH FOR OBI IN NORTH CREATE AWARENESS LIKE NEVER BEFORE JOIN OBI MOVEMENT!! 2023 OUR LABOUR SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN!!

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Remman(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421285/2023-presidency-singer-african-china-pledges-vote-peter-obi-condition-video/
Of course, Igbos are chinese products. Not surprised at all! However, na online vote this one dey vote...

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by OgogoroNo2: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
My fear is, the bulk of the voting population is the almajiris illiterates whom determined elections and not our so celebrities.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Aidejay(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
nobody is attacking this guy now,hope there won’t b problem if an artist supports tinubu?
grin you wan collect!?

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by emmi14: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu

if I call you goat they will block me, so I will reserve it in my mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by starkid121(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter obi for president
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Theophinio(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
So many celebrities are already identifying with Peter Obi. Who no like better thing?

Our campaign is going to shake this country. We're taking back our country.
Peter Obi is coming
Vote for Peter Obi for president
Vote for LabourParty

I love ❤ this comment

A New Nigeria �� must emerge in 2023

Peter Obi is sure to lead Nigeria from Darkness to LIGHT

Incoming President for sure

4 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Moddam: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.
The youths will teach old men politicians Politics 101. After 2023 presidential election, politicians will start respecting the Youths. Underrate Peter Obi at your own peril.
Peter Obi is the man to beat in 2023 Presidential Election. Take it to the bank.

7 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Just do your part and vote then leave the rest for Obi
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Lionnation: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
nobody is attacking this guy now,hope there won’t b problem if an artist supports tinubu?
any artist that participated in endsars cannot endorse tinubu, of he or she does we will atack such a person for hypocrisy, Nigeria has to move forward

3 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by shortIGBOman: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
We will rather vote Yahaya Bello, than any IGBO Man.

3 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nonyjacuzie(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
PeaceNexus:
Peter Obi for President.

People who support other candidates are even ashamed of mentioning who they support. Every Obi supporter is proud to share their support with friends and family.

Obi's supporters do so out of inner conviction to see Nigeria work.

First time in history that young Nigerians use their resources to campaign for someone they had never met.

That's who should be the president of Nigeria....that's Peter Gregory Obi
peter obi for president.

5 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Reality3080: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lionnation:
any artist that participated in endsars cannot endorse tinubu, of he or she does we will atack such a person for hypocrisy, Nigeria has to move forward
please how does endsars relate to tinubu?

Note peter obi was sitting governor during awkuzu massacre n he was chief security officer of d state n many igbos made us believe he doesn’t have an hand in it despite being a governor,so if a sitting governor doesn’t know about killing how will a private citizen like tinubu order soldiers to kill?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nonyjacuzie(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Obi is the next big thing. I am so happy and I feel so blessed to identify with this movement.
Ur best comment since this year

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi has connected so well with the youths.

That's a very positive sign.

It's time for the olden Politicians to give way.

And they must surely do that.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Gettat: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wake up bro you are dreaming
isuomo:
Even the Ibos will not vote Obi, the man should go get ready for 2031 after eight years of President Yemi Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nonyjacuzie(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
Suffer no dey tire u? Why would a sensible person attack someone that is making sense

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Jmichael1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Left to me alone dis man is already the president bt truth be told he can't defeat atiku or tinubu bcus these men will do wat ever it takes to win the election....

imagine Pdp or Apc paying 5k per vote and u tink 80% of nigerians won't vote for them,wen u and i knw nigeria politics is all abt money and spend most..

i don't gv myslf false hope,peter obi can not win dis election...case closed

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by marwanafrica: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
Who said obi is not a moving train

They said online don't have pvc
Africachina and other celebrities that endorse obi don't have pvc as well

all of you saying peter obi we just dey laugh wuna for north a local govt alone in some part of North is worth all the votes that would come from some state in east.
though i m not in surport of anyone but Atiku would gain vote massively from North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by mighty2: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yeebow supporting his fellow yeebow man, so who cares about that.... All i know is that pandora peter obituary will never rule this country
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DSC7: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
End Bad Government....

Obi all the way....

3 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even my illiterate ancestors know Former Gov. Peter Obi!

African China, go sleep!
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by dannyville2(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
isuomo:
Even the Ibos will not vote Obi, the man should go get ready for 2031 after eight years of President Yemi Osinbajo.

Me we see how e go go
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by madjune(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
I've always loved this guy's unique music.

His talent is rare.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

There is nothing more disgraceful than the fact that Tinubu doesn't have candidacy value.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Riot In Ado Ekiti / Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth / Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.