Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (35265 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by saintobing: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obi has my vote anytime any day. Nigeria need to change from bad to good

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by emmnprince(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
You see those 20 million plus disgruntled voters that never come out to vote because of the shitty Candidate PDP and APC present?

They’re all coming out to vote PO. The mans path to the Presidency becomes clearer each passing day.

I bet China has never voted in his life.

Hope your statement that "20 million plus disgruntled voters that never come out to vote because of shitty Candidate PDP and APC present" is not based on sentiment and imagination of your mind?

Is there any awareness created or presently created in Nigeria to orientate Nigeria citizens about the choice of who they vote for? Have you in any way make effort to enlighten people in your own sphere/enclave?

What about PVC? Do you have, or have you enrolled for it? Are those whom you term "disgruntled voters" enrolled or have their PVC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by mighty2: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zeezenho:

You think Nigerians still care about this your pettiness? Obi is a mass movement it's not Igbo thing.
i won't argue with you, you yeebow can keep deceiving yourselves.... All i know is that come 2023 your useless peter pandora can never get up to 200, 000 votes in Yoruba land... North, let's not go there bcuz Hausa/Fulani will rather vote a cow than vote a braind**d yeebow human like peter pandora
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Buckeyemedia1: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
oguns222:

Atiku won the 2019 election. INEC rigged it for Buhari.
And they have used another 4 years to improve their rigging strategy, President Osinbajo come 30th May 2023.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Aidejay(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Did you hear me? I am for Yoruba not necessarily tinubu.. So far its Yoruba, I am fine. And tinubu isn't a write off, at least we can conclude about obi already that he won't get 500k votes self
guy na only God fit have mercy on you.

INEC officials on that day
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by oguns222: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
And they have used another 4 years to improve their rigging strategy, President Osinbajo come 30th May 2023.

You are one of those praising the rigged election that made Buahri president

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
mighty2:
May God continue to punish Ashiere Tinubu.... The Cursed pandora and Alpha Beta thief with his godforsaken followers can go to hell

Insha Allahu. Amin.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
mighty2:
i won't argue with you, you yeebow can keep deceiving yourselves.... All i know is that come 2023 your useless peter pandora can never get up to 200, 000 votes in Yoruba land... North, let's not go there bcuz Hausa/Fulani will rather vote a cow than vote a braind**d yeebow human like peter pandora

Deal with the ugly reality that Tinubu is on the verge of being outcasted by his slave masters..
Under his very eye goggles. cheesy

You have bigger and laughable worries to occupy your mind with. cheesy

Masking your tears here on Nairaland won't change your woes.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na you sabi. But all we know is that, a dead Peter Obi is greater than Tinubu and Yahaya Bello combined grin
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by ponishah: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu
But Atiku won 2019 election hands-down
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Lazyreporta(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

You know a bigger realisation?
cheesy

The fact that Tinubu will never contest in any Presidential election, in his entire life. grin grin grin

His cowardice didn't allow him in 2015. Now it's 2022 and, his fulani slave master is on the verge of adding depression to the list of his illnesses

It's not my business.. I have told you what I need you to know
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by pquaver(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
African China, be rest assured, Peter Obi has never failed anyone before.

He always succeeds even when it seems impossible.

Should we ask apga if he keeps to his words?
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by slowice(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
The guy Don fine well well oo
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by engrchykae(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
that’s d mischievous nature of igbos,main reason d north don’t want them near power

U can see they ain’t attacking this guy now for supporting obi,go n check d thread where brymo supported tinubu n see d true colors of igbos

At d end of d day I realize d northerners aren’t stupid
the situation of Nigeria under buhari(Hausa Fulani) and yemi osibanjo (Yoruba)
Shows the wisdom of Hausa and Yoruba
Let me tell you the bitter truth
Incompetent people always hate competent people.
It's very normal for Yoruba and Hausa to feel insecure with Igbo around
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Reality3080: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
engrchykae:
the situation of Nigeria under buhari(Hausa Fulani) and yemi osibanjo (Yoruba)
Shows the wisdom of Hausa and Yoruba
Let me tell you the bitter truth
Incompetent people always hate competent people.
It's very normal for Yoruba and Hausa to feel insecure with Igbo around
is south east better than south west?

In all aspects of life ranging from

Economy
Security
Infrastructure
Security
Igr

Please tell me
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
please how does endsars relate to tinubu?

Note peter obi was sitting governor during awkuzu massacre n he was chief security officer of d state n many igbos made us believe he doesn’t have an hand in it despite being a governor,so if a sitting governor doesn’t know about killing how will a private citizen like tinubu order soldiers to kill?

do you sincerely want a better Nigeria?
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Reality3080: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
engrchykae:
do you sincerely want a better Nigeria?
yes

Please answer d question
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by engrchykae(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
is south east better than south west?

In all aspects of life ranging from

Economy
Security
Infrastructure
Security
Igr

Please tell me
keep whinnying yourself
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Favaman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:

How many likes were you expecting to get when you were typing this rubbish?

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Zeezenho: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
mighty2:

You so blind that you think every Yoruba man thinks like you. Breaking news enough yorubas are fed up of shits like you. if you believe hausas think like you then you must be dreaming.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by mighty2: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zeezenho:

You so blind that you think every Yoruba man thinks like you. Breaking news enough yorubas are feed up of shits like you. And the hausas if you believe hausas think like you then you must be dreaming.
ok, peter pandora obituary go win
I don't like arguing with akpu munching gorill*s, so go roll with your fellow p*gs
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by engrchykae(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
yes

Please answer d question
you want a better Nigeria yet you want Tinubu to be president of Nigeria
A man that pocketed Lagos state?
A man that kept choosing governors for lagosians?
You are evil personified.
I dread your kind.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Karmaisme(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na you sabi. But all we know is that, a dead Yahaya Bello is better than Peter Obi grin

I believe you are just being sarcastic, Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbanjo are the best out of all the contestants.

I hope we get it right this time around.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Luzebox(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
How una still dey mention atiku and tinubu...shame no dey catch una... people way finish una papa still dey comeback una still won vote dem..Nigeria is gone...e never reach time make una shock these two parties...make small fear catch Dem...una be dogs?..waay no fit control body if dey c food

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Luzebox(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
I swear.. even if Jesus come out for another party way no be pdp or apc...Nigerian no go vote for am...they prefer devil for apc
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Akharmony: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nah so we hear change that year, like heavens was about to fall..
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Pclemenza: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Time to vote humans, enough of non-living things.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by shortIGBOman: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Karmaisme:

I believe you are just being sarcastic, Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbanjo are the best out of all the contestants.

I hope we get it right this time around.

Na lie.
Peter Obi is a criminal, who milked Anambra State treasury dry. During his 8 years as Governor. That thief can never smell Asso Rock Vila.

1 Share

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by MNTS0(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
isuomo:
Even the Ibos will not vote Obi, the man should go get ready for 2031 after eight years of President Yemi Osinbajo.

What exactly is your problem?

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by MartinsD12(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421285/2023-presidency-singer-african-china-pledges-vote-peter-obi-condition-video/
Peter is the best presidential candidate ever he is very competent and most qualified but Nigerians love to suffer except they decide they don't want suffering again do away with apc and PDP if Nigerians can do away with these two corrupt party I don't see the reason why Peter obi will not win 2023 election, but maybe there mumu never too much like asari dokubo would say and Charly boy will say there mumu don do , it's yet to reflect, the task ahead for peter obi and labour party is more like a revolution, Nigerians will choose weda to continue suffering or to enjoy better life , if we miss this opportunity will have ourselves to blame

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by g4gerald: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu
Am in Rivers state, ph precisely, the pple there all want Obi especially now dat Wike is nolonger contesting. U nid to travel outside dat ur locality to see want is happening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.